If you could play, did you enjoy the game despite the bugs?

• Yes

Votes: 68 52.7%
  • Somwhat

Votes: 40 31.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 16.3%

• Total voters
Sep 4, 2018
Yeah, blapper21 two of those tags tend to cause a stir amongst the lot online. One side hates it, the others don't as I'm sure you might have seen over the years lol. My advice generally is if it doesn't have it from the start and your goal is to have a story that fits best with the Mc being the only male for the girls, or he steals girls from others being a netori or will which tends to attract more people, then it's best to avoid adding those two fetishes (ntr or other content with another male with the Lis) in the game to out right avoid the fuss and have the dear ol male Mc get the luck with all the ladies while all the other males can just be friends to the girls or something and maybe voyeurs who like watching him have sex with the girls or their girls. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: blapper21

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Another one? (A Long Journey and Stranded in Space) anyway can the mc be in a relationship with all the girls at once and they're ok with it? (harem)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
This game seriously needs to be proof read, quite a few 'mistypes' or 'fatfingers' happening.

On a serious note, is there anything to do in this game yet, I get past the first 'interrogation' scenes, get told to go sleep and go to med bay the following morning, which I do, but nothing happens, I get a short talk with the nurse reminding me to have my check-up and that's it, no check-up or nothing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: blapper21

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Cheers for the heads up man.

I'm a bit more conservative when it comes to this stuff so it'll be ramping up the different types of spanking punishments and Funishments. More sex scenes, more nylon which isn't a tag for some reason haha and trying to develop the story alongside it all.
Hi, would like to know if you plan to include other males to engage in sex with the girls, aside from MC.
Also, is this femdom focused? Or does MC get to do the spanking.

RinDman

Jun 7, 2017
Same problem, game not running ... BTW why is there so many Renpy files ? Do we just need the common as usual ?

Sep 4, 2018
Hi, would like to know if you plan to include other males to engage in sex with the girls, aside from MC.
One can only hope not on the first one and on the spanking the girls for sure hope it happens to put the girls in their place if he needs to as no one likes a weak bitch mc lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
This game seriously needs to be proof read, quite a few 'mistypes' or 'fatfingers' happening.

On a serious note, is there anything to do in this game yet, I get past the first 'interrogation' scenes, get told to go sleep and go to med bay the following morning, which I do, but nothing happens, I get a short talk with the nurse reminding me to have my check-up and that's it, no check-up or nothing.
Sorry, everyone I'm still at the hospital. I think I may have uploaded the wrong release. After you go to the med bay I think you go to the showers at 1900, ok and to complete that quest you need to go to the mess hall at night. The medical is at 1400.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JokerOfTorment

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Same problem, game not running ... BTW why is there so many Renpy files ? Do we just need the common as usual ?
Sorry man, I'll add you to the list and tag you when I run though it and see what happens.

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Yeah, blapper21 two of those tags tend to cause a stir amongst the lot online. One side hates it, the others don't as I'm sure you might have seen over the years lol. My advice generally is if it doesn't have it from the start and your goal is to have a story that fits best with the Mc being the only male for the girls, or he steals girls from others being a netori or will which tends to attract more people, then it's best to avoid adding those two fetishes (ntr or other content with another male with the Lis) in the game to out right avoid the fuss and have the dear ol male Mc get the luck with all the ladies while all the other males can just be friends to the girls or something and maybe voyeurs who like watching him have sex with the girls or their girls. lol
It'll only be girls in the game. There will be some female domination but the MC will get to spank the girls as well.

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
No men, it's both but the girls get spanked, a lot and in different ways if I can keep it going and get a decent loyal following.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
blapper21 Please use multi quote no need to write 4 comments in a row.
Just click on every post you want to replay "Quote" bottome right. And then below the text box ""insert quotes..." no make a space below the [/QUOTE] and reply ther to the quote thats above.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote