If you could play, did you enjoy the game despite the bugs?

• Yes

Votes: 68 52.7%
  • Somwhat

Votes: 40 31.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 16.3%

• Total voters

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
main_menu.png

Overview:
So, this is my first ever visual novel or game of any kind. This is an alpha release so please, any constructive criticism, let me know.
Embark on a thrilling journey aboard the Hope's Horizon, humanity's last hope for survival. In this captivating sci-fi visual novel, you awaken from cryo-sleep to find yourself aboard an interstellar ark hurtling through the cosmos. As you navigate the vast corridors of the ship, you uncover secrets, form alliances, and forge romantic connections with intriguing characters. Lots of spanking and other fetishes.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: Dazzling Media -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

michaela Spanked.png michaela_bed.png footjob_sad.png nurse_feet.png Nurse_medbay3.png maddie_night.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
blapper21 Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
I need a Patreon link to add it. Couldn't find anything by google Dazzling Media + Patreon

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
blapper21 Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
I need a Patreon link to add it. Couldn't find anything by google Dazzling Media + Patreon

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
Sorry about that.

Reactions: Bob69

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
It's only an alpha and I'm a one man band so thanks for the positive feedback so far

DHacker_X

Jul 12, 2021
hhhmmm must be a down lod issue some where I downloaded from both Mega and Gofilr. Unzipeda and when I try to execute I get a ton of Exception errors. Running in Windows

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
hhhmmm must be a down lod issue some where I downloaded from both Mega and Gofilr. Unzipeda and when I try to execute I get a ton of Exception errors. Running in Windows
I'll have a look when I get home.
Odd, can anyone else let me know of they have that issue?

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
I have to pick my child up from nursery and take them to hospital. So I'll look into your issue asap DHacker_X

Has anyone else had any issues?

Sep 4, 2018
Looks great so far blapper21. Maybe if you can think of any future content you might add, might be a good idea to add them to the genre area so it avoids people asking and making a fuss. If you plan to add fetishes like sharing, ntr, incest or other things like involving aliens or animals aka bestiality tags, maybe. (Stuff I hope doesn't get added unless the only sharing stuff is with two girls sharing each other with the Mc being involved and bestiality is just plain gross lol.)

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Looks great so far blapper21. Maybe if you can think of any future content you might add, might be a good idea to add them to the genre area so it avoids people asking and making a fuss. If you plan to add fetishes like sharing, Ntr, or other things like involving aliens or animals aka bestiality tags, maybe. (Stuff I hope doesn't get added unless the only sharing stuff is with two girls sharing each other with the Mc being involved and bestiality is just plain gross lol.)
Cheers for the heads up man.

I'm a bit more conservative when it comes to this stuff so it'll be ramping up the different types of spanking punishments and Funishments. More sex scenes, more nylon which isn't a tag for some reason haha and trying to develop the story alongside it all.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote