Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2gkMm.jpg
Overview:
John Smith had reached everything. Power, money, women ... but he fucked up! After he fell in disgrace with his Mafia family, a killer was set for him. Ironically, it was his good old friend Pierce. So he anticipated him and killed him instead. Too bad that Pierce was an undercover FBI Agent and really was his only friend. Now he wasn't only running from the Mafia, but also from the FBI. In addition to all of this his old bosses knew how to get him... his weakness was his his wife and daughter and sure enough they were caught! His wife was set in concrete, his daughter sold as a sex slave and he was buried alive. But that is not the end of the story, it´s just the beginning! Could he escape from the dark dungeon? Could he come to power again and take revenge? Could he save his daughter? Unfortunately, all of this depends on your skills! Damn...

Updated: 08/04/2018

Censorship: No
Version: John Smith III v.15
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log
:

Download John Smith III v.15:
- -

Download John Smith I & II v0.33:
- - - -

2gkMR.jpg 2gkMT.jpg 2gkMU.jpg 2gkMV.jpg 2gkMX.jpg

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Ah, ok... guess I'm allready bit spoiled to just stay save within the walls of this forum :p It's a big bad world out there, you know!

But thanx for the tip !! :)

Reactions: 0racle11 and WaerM

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Does anyone know how to improve strenght? Apparently it's at the factory, but I'm not sure if it's by working there or by fighting the guy outside of it...

By the end of the month I noticed that I had improved my health up to 50, but my strenght was still at 3.
The problem is that I need at least 10 strenght to fight against the capo.

Last edited:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Does anyone know how to improve strenght? Apparently it's at the factory, but I'm not sure if it's by working there or by fighting the guy outside of it...

By the end of the month I noticed that I had improved my health to 50, but my strenght was still at 3.
The problem is that I need at least 10 strenght to fight against the capo.
it's a buy as training option for the guy at the factory

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
So it's like the health improvement. You just have to pay for it and voilá, you gain strength points. In that case I have a bigger problem...I can't see that option on the screen.

xD!!! it's an invisible button. The button is on the roof.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What are you guys using for this? Open gl, directx 9 or direct x11? (settings)

Bosh

Aug 25, 2016
I was getting black screen with OpenGL and Direct x11, with Direct9 it works fine for me

Reactions: TCMS

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
AJUHFAKSJHFJASHFKAJHSFJKHASF God damn it. Found a solution. If you have Nvidea and w10 Directx 11 is fine and recommended. Right click the program and click "Run with graphics processor" Choose nvidea. For some reason it chooses the intel hd processor which cannot handle directx 11.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes