qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
I played through the game and got the to the gallery.
But is every scene displayed there or just the ones that were experienced?
Seems like you really can't make a difference by the choices, it force to a "right" choice.

The game is quite long, still it's very good art and well worth the play-through.
The MTL works, but you need to have a good imagination and imagine proper sentences.
But you don't exactly want to play through it another time.

Unfortunately. there's no What-IF scenes for bad endings.:/

Last edited:

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
The NTR cannot be avoided but it's weak. It's not even netorare in the sense that the girls gets really stolen. I't s a story with a focus on women whoring themselves out for duty/love. Their body is stained and their pussy takes load after load from random people, but their heart, even if hardened, stays pure.

It's more of a short, "heartwarming" linear story where the protagonist must face several challenges in order to grow up, become a man and earn the throne he inherited. He can only succeed and get his cum-stained prize or get a game over screen.

The MTL is what I call "Cormorant class", i.e. slightly refined 2012 google translate. It's usable but it doesn't make sense given the tools we have nowadays.
This sounds like the usual lazy bullshirtery that gets posted sometimes but, no this is exactly what happens. Its terrible, it doesn't even really have an ending. The "ending" for the Main Female lead's epilogue is literally just "and they lived blessedly". While the other characters get several lines for their endings. Even the fucking rapist brother gets a better epilogue lolz. Theres no pay off to anything, save your self the trouble and don't bother.

Which is a same since Fallen Knightess is pretty good.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
mr-beam-waiting.gif
It looks appetizing but lately I've been avoiding games with poor MTL, so it remains to hope for a real translation or at least a better MTL version.

Reactions: sergyo_ml
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes