alphabravo

Oct 2, 2017
Now that I think I've seen the whole game (I could be wrong, it's 7:32 AM and my brain is fried from staying up), I'm a little disappointed that in the only "good" sex end with Molly you don't get to knock her up.
How did you get the good Molly end?

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
How did you get the good Molly end?
In the second half of the game, win as a man but you need certain stats to dominate your sister and not Ella. I don't know the exact requirements but this is how I got it.

Don't flirt with Ella in the first half of the game, and in the second half of the game be a girl and lose the therapy quiz against your sister. Reject becoming a sissy/bimbo and go back in time to the second half of the game, this time as a man, win, and instead of dominating Ella you dominate your sister. You should get something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: alphabravo

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
In the second half of the game, win as a man but you need certain stats to dominate your sister and not Ella. I don't know the exact requirements but this is how I got it.

Don't flirt with Ella in the first half of the game, and in the second half of the game be a girl and lose the therapy quiz against your sister. Reject becoming a sissy/bimbo and go back in time to the second half of the game, this time as a man, win, and instead of dominating Ella you dominate your sister. You should get something like this:
You don't need to lose the first go around. Just succeed in the first round and you'll go straight to the man test portion.

Reactions: alphabravo

alphabravo

Oct 2, 2017
Thanks!

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
This is just one of those fun little branching path cyoa games. The simulator tag shouldn't be on these pretty much ever.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
You okay with MC transformations from male to female? There are a lot of straight (abusive) content.
You want MC to stay male to the end? Go through a lot of gay/herm content.

It was a very confusing experience, I should say.

arkange994

Dec 31, 2017
can someone really explain How do we get the good Molly end? because i've played hours today at this game and even by following what flamewolf and apolloseven said in this page i can't seems to get it. Thank you to the one who explain the choice on how to get the ending.

PS: sorry if i made mistake english is not my language

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
NOPY and Gofile link dead
True. Sadly NOPY itself is dead. I think the way to bring this to mod/uploader attention is to report either your post, or the original post.

If you're having trouble with the other F95 links, the official links from TFGames seem to work, e.g.

Reactions: AnonKitten

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
True. Sadly NOPY itself is dead. I think the way to bring this to mod/uploader attention is to report either your post, or the original post.

If you're having trouble with the other F95 links, the official links from TFGames seem to work, e.g. Mega
Thanks for the help friend :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: anotheruser
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes