Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK, I think that all the "benefits" of Unity over RenPy for this game are just an illusion.
Back to basics: Anyone know how I can hide the @#$%! dialogue, when there is no special button to do it here???

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
I am not sure if the version you are playing has the updated UI as I am not the one who uploaded. If it is the updated UI you can hide with H or the middle mouse key. @Pif paf

Mar 28, 2018
NaughtyGames, thanks for the fast response. 'This shall not be a classic game...'? What? I don't understand does this mean that you are not aiming to make it a good game. I like the game very much so far and am waiting with anticipation future developments.

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@gigan Thank you for the corrections. Check the Walk-through and your questions will be answered :)
I think this is a bug.I have test it with the first version where it was on ren´py the love route and there i have the choice with wake her up.And now i have test it again on the current Unity version and i don´t have there the choice.Maybe i´m to tired but for me it makes no sense why i have this choice on the ntr route and not on the love route.My answers from start are: wait, Don´t do it, No i should check on.And with this i don´t have the choice to wake her up but on the ren´py version i have.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK so called improvements in the Unity over RenPy:
1. I can not fork game play and then get back to the point in time of the fork and play the other branch
Right now the save is the last save and I can not choose to which pit version I reverse.
In this kind of games it's a bug from the user perspective.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
So...after all the Engine hassle, is there any new content or does end where it started the first update?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I had looked their stream (yes, they are streaming when create new content) and I have seen a new girl there... they are announcing on discord the time when they do stream. :)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
32 bit version require less memory and I can optimize winXP to ~200 MB RAM, Win7 ~600 MB RAM Win10 Home ~800 MB RAM plus it depends on if you need 16 bit support and if you have hardware with 32 bit drivers or amount of your RAM and you can use RAM disk to use memory that home version of 32 bit OS cannot use (32 bit Server can use up to 128 GB with PAE!!). But this is not topic to discuss about OS, so probably mine and your posts will be deleted! Use whatever you like!!
The main thing is if you have 32 bit program, it can run same on both 32 bit and 64 bit! While 64 bit can run only on 64 bit and weight about 25% more (Honey Select - 3D Unity game have both 32 bit and 64 bit exe; this one is simple 2D)
You were once told to stop this 32bit vs 64 bit BS. Stop it already! Your old standards have nothing do to with this game!

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
If you choose to play as a male protagonist, are you the one being NTR'ed? Or would you be the one doing it to someone else?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes