DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I don't mind NTR as long as it is done right.
Totally share it. Personally this is what I think about NTR:

-About unavoidable NTR: Only to start the story, never mid-late story, it can serve as the "motivation" of our character to achieve something or simply get better. I personally feel that unavoidable NTR during mid-late stages of the game is wrong because if you can't win it isn't a game, the same as with those in which you can't lose.

-About avoidable NTR: I always make a difference between avoidable and optional, avoidable is when you don't have direct choices to choose but it is the result of past actions or if you did x or y, an example would be if you had a stat called "perception" and then the game does a "stat check" to give you additional information so that you can solve an issue. A more concrete example would be that if your girlfriend is being friendly with someone which she hated before, your character would notice it and be able to stop the NTR (in this example I thought of mind control NTR).

-About optional: Isn't it the weirdest one?, directly choosing to lose it kind of kills the feeling of a game. It is the most used one because, at the same time, it is the easiest one to get away from.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
fixed version doesnt ruin your old save does it? do i miss something if dont play the fixed version?

spjjipsinsfn

Nov 25, 2018
Yes, just in case! I dont want any trouble and some people are weird so... better be cautious... :p The game is inspired by the comics but no art or words are the same... naming it the same with a comic was stupid as the game is going to be very different in the future and i want no troubles...
JAB is super litigious and protective of his content. He might still give you trouble.
It was a really stupid idea to make a game about his content without his permission.
I love his comics too but I wouldn't go anywhere near them for my own project.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version for ep1. (~50-100MB unpacked)

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
tnx

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 190861

Overview:
Hi guys, this is "The Spellbook" an adult visual novel with choices that influence game play.
I believe that simple games with funny stories, lots of humor, action and nice visuals... ARE AWESOME! If you agree!? Give it a try!
I hope it will make you fap ehmm.. I mean laugh!
Warning!
If you are one of those 100% NTR-hate guys, just dont play it! (there is a love route but some can't stand the excistence of NTR so better skip ;))
Thank you!​

Thread updated: 2018-12-09
Release Date: 2018-12-09
Developer: NaughtyGames
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1fixed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD:
PC: - - - -
MAC:
- - - -

Extras: -

Still no animation ?

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
If you want the story to last longer try combining the Nurd story with Keeping it Up With The Joneses (like how Linda gets more and more slutty each issue), or other JAB comics. that would be something i'm interested in. Good game BTW :love:
I second this. Keeping it Up With The Joneses was/is one of the sexiest comics I've read.
@NaughtyGames, you've gotten off to a good start friend. I'm usually highly cynical when I see 0.1, episode 1 etc releases, considering that 90% of them eat a bullet after 2-3 months, but this game really has potential to be more. I hope you don't abandon your project.
Also, I highly recommend the thread 'Show us your DazSkill'; if you haven't come across that already, please invest some of your time in it, the quality of your renders will surely improve, (as currently they are pretty good, but not great). Adding this to my watchlist and rooting for you man. Cheers! (y)

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
@Organic Dynamite I agree with you on the comic! But i want to also make up my own ideas as i dont want any problems with daz! Thank you very much for showing me the thread i didn't know about it!
Thank you for your kind words i really appreciate every word you wrote!
I wont abandon the game, as long as it is in my power not to abandon it!
thank you again

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Alright I tried it I just have to say is the "mom" going to become progressively more sluttier because I hope in some time in the future she starts dressing more lewdly and maybe even start smoking Bare Witness by morphed08 on DeviantArt is one good example, But while I did enjoy that little teaser of a game I have to say the summery makes it seems like some crazy vegan spouting nonsense about veges and I would think it would help to get more people to play if you give it a good summery instead of what is on there now it almost made me skip this game.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I have referred at Nancy as "mom"... i think i have made the right choice! :)
Doesn't seem to matter as her "son" still calls her Nancy. Another thing that doesn't seem to matter is what you change your name to, as people still call you the default name 'Jack'. Other than that, promising game.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
'The Spellbook' future plan for magic type shit and idk but the MC's mom looks like a mix of Mary from life with Mary and the cousin from My Cute Roommate but less boobs ofc lols

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
So small game... Just finished all combinations... I like it, but I would like more content. Hope you bring us some more fun with your game! Keep it up!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes