[VN] [Ren'Py] The Spellbook [Ep. 1fixed] [NaughtyGames]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

NaughtyGames

Formerly 'Naughtygames'
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
@lucifuge1973 I am glad you liked it! And I completely agree with you! No kink shaming should be allowed (btw kink shaming is forbidden by f95zone)... Thank you for your kind words about my game!

Claudio83

Sep 22, 2016
The game is really promising, nice renders and story, and finally a mom that is shared!
I hope that Nancy has a husband, maybe also a cuckold/swinging one, in this way is more exciting!
Wait to see the other moms of the boys, and enjoy the action!
And also many stockings and high heels, garterbelt, thongs, sexy bra, etc.

NaughtyGames

Formerly 'Naughtygames'
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
The game is really promising, nice renders and story, and finally a mom that is shared!
I hope that Nancy has a husband, maybe also a cuckold/swinging one, in this way is more exciting!
Wait to see the other moms of the boys, and enjoy the action!
And also many stockings and high heels, garterbelt, thongs, sexy bra, etc.
Thank you!!! Many of these will happen stay tuned!

May 18, 2018
Good start. The story evolve really fast but thats ok.

The good:
- The "Babysitter" dont look like a supermodel and dont has huge boobs. But shes gorgeous. :love:
- The male protagonists(?) have no Horse schlogs like in many other games. (y) (One of them has a real aspargus I think :LOL:)
- The NTR can easily avoided (If u want ;) ) without any walkthrough. U play the "Babysitter" also.
- No "wall of text" so far, u can read the story fast and easy and have beside different renders. (So no 5 minutes of story with only 2 screens with every click shows 5 rows of text to evole the story) (y)

The bad:
- Not that bad because we havent seen it. But I fear the "Babysitter" has no pubic hair. I hope she has at least an brazilian waxing (Not Full) and I hope at least for a landing strip. Full bush was 10/10 :cool:. But when U look at the bikini, no chance.

The ugly:
- As far as I have seen there are no animations.

Put it on the watchlist and hope there are updates that dont let U wait 2-3 month each.

NaughtyGames

Formerly 'Naughtygames'
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018

The good:
- The "Babysitter" dont look like a supermodel and dont has huge boobs. But shes gorgeous. :love:
- The male protagonists(?) have no Horse schlogs like in many other games. (y) (One of them has a real aspargus I think :LOL:)
- The NTR can easily avoided (If u want ;) ) without any walkthrough. U play the "Babysitter" also.
- No "wall of text" so far, u can read the story fast and easy and have beside different renders. (So no 5 minutes of story with only 2 screens with every click shows 5 rows of text to evole the story) (y)

The bad:
- Not that bad because we havent seen it. But I fear the "Babysitter" has no pubic hair. I hope she has at least an brazilian waxing (Not Full) and I hope at least for a landing strip. Full bush was 10/10 :cool:. But when U look at the bikini, no chance.

The ugly:

Put it on the watchlist and hope there are updates that dont let U wait 2-3 month each.
Thank you for your review! Yes no animations is a thing! Can't afford them atm... Hopefully, later on I will upgrade my pc and add them!
I aim for an episode every month~

NaughtyGames

Formerly 'Naughtygames'
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
so i heard that you want my brother @Johnny-Doe to write you a love path well if he accepts your game will probably boost in popularity given on how many games hes played
We talked with Johnny but he wasn't interested in the end. As he said he doesn't like NTR so he said he would rather not take a role in the game :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
Donor
May 16, 2017
We talked with Johnny but he wasn't interested in the end. As he said he doesn't like NTR so he said he would rather not take a role in the game :p
yeah that sounds like him

the milf looks to be the same model as the mom from dreams and desire but im not really interested in the tags i might play it though when the love path gets made

NaughtyGames

Formerly 'Naughtygames'
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
yeah that sounds like him

the milf looks to be the same model as the mom from dreams and desire but im not really interested in the tags i might play it though when the love path gets made
Love path is there so if you are not into NTR you can still give it a try!!! About the model, the hair is the same only! The base model i use is while the base model of DOD is But the hair in the picture make her seem quite similar :D

King Monkey Mon

Donor
May 16, 2017
Love path is there so if you are not into NTR you can give it a try!!! About the model, the hair is the same only! The base model i use is while the base model of DOD is But the hair in the picture make her seem quite similar :D
cool

King Monkey Mon

Donor
May 16, 2017

The good:

The bad:

The ugly:

im probably going to try this game out sure im not into NTR but if its avoidable then i guess i can try the game out the developer seems nice so i guess its the least i can do
View attachment 190861

Overview:
Hi guys, this NURD an adult visual novel with choices that influence game play (Is NURD familiar to you? This game is inspired from the JAB comic :p).
I believe that simple games with funny stories, lots of humor, action and nice visuals... ARE AWESOME! If you agree!? Give it a try!
I hope it will make you fap ehmm.. I mean laugh!
Thank you

Updated: 2018-12-05
Developer: NaughtyGames
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:
Incest, Voyeurism, Corruption, MILF, Blowjob, Feet, Gangbang, Love, Cheating, NTR, POV

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
First Release/ 30-45 minutes of gameplay

DOWNLOAD:
PC: - - - -
MAC:

Extras:

View attachment 190861 View attachment 190862 View attachment 190863 View attachment 190864 View attachment 190865 View attachment 190869

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes