Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
I do not think the creator of the game should ask permission in this case, the story may be very inspired by the jab comic but it is still a different story with different characters, in fact the creator of the game is making the comic known to the people who did not know the comic
So you mean he isnt giving any credit to the original creators and hes profiting off of it. Got it.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
can it be any early than that?? ahah like story
Every one deserves a little R&R over the holidays. It's more about family and friends and less about work. It's good you like the game that much and are eager to see the next release but.... try not to be selfish about it. Like I said it's the holidays. Be thankful for what you have and the rest will come in it's own due time :). Best regards Vern

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

drHaKo

Apr 26, 2017
Doesn't seem to matter as her "son" still calls her Nancy. Another thing that doesn't seem to matter is what you change your name to, as people still call you the default name 'Jack'. Other than that, promising game.
you can use this script file. i modified some so if you use an other name than "Jack" you won't find "Jack" anymore.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
wait a minute... is this game the same as NURD? then there are already an unofficial android version out there, cause I've already finished chapter 1.

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes