[VN] [Ren'Py] The Spellbook [Ep. 1fixed] [NaughtyGames]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

NaughtyGames

Formerly 'Naughtygames'
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
cover photo.png

Overview:

A book that was found by mistake. A spell that was cast by stupidity...
Shall be the beginning of an adventure between Jack, his two friends and his *Ehem* babysitter (Nancy)! Will you let things go out of hand?
Or you will try to save Nancy from this situation and bring your *babysitter* back?

Warning!

If you are one of those NTR-hate guys, just dont play it!
(there is a love route but some can't stand the excistence of NTR so better skip)
I hope you enjoy
Thank you!​

Thread updated: 2018-12-09
Release Date: 2018-12-09
Developer: NaughtyGames
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1fixed
Language: English
Genre:
Incest, Voyeurism, Corruption, MILF, Blowjob, Feet, Gangbang, Love, Cheating, NTR, POV

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
Episode 1fixed:
Hotfixes and a better compression

Episode 1:
First Release/ 30-45 minutes of gameplay

DOWNLOAD:
PC: - - - -
MAC:
- - - -

Extras: -

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I love Jab comics. He has the hottest girls and great, erotic incest stories. His original comics are the best; just to mention a few: Ay papy and My hot neighbor.
Again, the art drew by Jab himself is simply unmatched. I haven't seen anything as sexy as his art by another artist.
Too bad there's no mention of incest in this game
Edit: just saw the incest tag.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
NTR has 2 subdivs that I know about, the first and most well known one is Netorare which is basically the MC being cuckolded by their girldfriend or wife, the 2nd is Netori which is basically the MC seducing girls from thei boyfriends or husbands, I find it amusing how many of the Netori NTR games there is on here lol
Edited: to fix a typo caused by sleepiness when I originally posted this

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I think you ment netorare/netorase and netori and after playing it i'd say it's netorare for sure,if anyone was wondering.
Also the "babysitter" is hot and IMO realistically mature and done very nicely,going on my watch list for sure.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes