The site redesign is lit!

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Just wanted to say thank you to all the staff at F95. This site redesign is pretty damn smooth. In particular, the latest updates thread is great because now we can keep searching back indefinitely rather than being limited to only one page of updates that usually go back only 1 week max when most devs release monthly updates.

Reactions: Namco15

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Yeah, that was such an unexpected surprise. Still feeling a little dumbfounded and unworthy to be honest.
Dont sell yourself short, your spot up there is well deserved. Keep listening to your fans and continue to make your game with the same love, soon we're gonna hit F95's top game list - plus your banner looks kickass on top ;)

Reactions: Namco15 and Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Dont sell yourself short, your spot up there is well deserved. Keep listening to your fans and continue to make your game with the same love, soon we're gonna hit F95's top game list - plus your banner looks kickass on top ;)
Thank you for the kind words, it means a lot! I'm pretty self critical because I know what I'm capable of today and the quality I strive for is higher than that. I guess it will always be an indefinite cycle of reflection and improvement.

But this post isn't about me. It's about this amazing community and hard working staff. Without F95, I doubt we would have seen the leap in both game quantity and quality that we've seen over the past year.

Last edited:

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Compared to Nexus F95 managed to redesign the Site without changing everything and making Stuff require like 4x more Clicks.