4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

NikkiKessa

Oct 14, 2023
How to save Andy from Dana in the later stages? What should have been done to unlock the "humiliation Dana" on sissy bazar option, it seems?

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
started a new game, as a maid, doing house chores, I didn't miss a single one or screw up a single task, but step-sister still says I screwed up and takes 30 dollars.
^Any chance of this getting fixed/patched? This is actually game breaking. Getting dinged that much with the money, you're going to go broke and not make enough money through work. You can only go pick a different route

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
started a new game, as a maid, doing house chores, I didn't miss a single one or screw up a single task, but step-sister still says I screwed up and takes 30 dollars.
I didn't have this problem. There is two types of the house chores: one — sister's request, and two — housekeeping. Maybe you only do one of them?

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I didn't have this problem. There is two types of the house chores: one — sister's request, and two — housekeeping. Maybe you only do one of them?
No, I did all of them, unless some weren't announced. Anytime there was something in a room that needed to be fixed/cleaned and the step sis made requests, I did them all.

Oct 29, 2019
It is not just the maid start it is any new game and if you play till the third week you get the $30 penalty and grounded. Game is completely broken right now and unplayable.

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
Garters appear one size larger than they are in the wardrobe
They appear fine in the shop, and in the code of the game things seem to be Ok

Is anyone else affected by this?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Isabella, as written, is... confusing. Like, she makes a big deal out of being a manipulative threat, and for some reason, is allowed access to the players computer, pc, and information, while crowing about being the only way to relieve the players urges, or the 'bet' is to not end up being plowed by a bunch of guys.

This angle is remarkably less impressive if the player is already a whore, or has dealt with sissy school.

The player clearly has multiple ways to get their rocks off, and if the player has dumped the initial girlfriend, I see little reason they'd deal with a less effective but still horrible substitute, much less give them control of their home. Also, if they really want a reliable (or fuckable) maid, why not just employ a friendly face from the already existing cast?

Kind of amusing that the Trans best friend remains the best and worst option, as the player still can't make the obvious move of shacking up with them as they adapt to this new lifestyle experience.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSissyGirlfriendExperiment-0.10.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

grim667

Sep 29, 2021
there was someone who made cheats for this game right? is anyone doing that still?
Their was yes. Sadly the author of the cheat mod has not updated it for several versions. I miss it to their is another post here telling how to set up and use the console, if you search for "cheat" in this thread I think you can find it.

grim667

Sep 29, 2021
The reason being, I'm not in a good place right now and just don't have the energy to do so.
However I did do a Mod for 10.9
Ah that explains it. Well hope things straiten out, this year had been.. fun /S. It is not my place to pry. I did enjoy your mod for the game, and thank you for your work.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Does telling Andy that you have a girlfriend change anything?
No, you still will have to choose between of them in the future, if your Andy is a female. If she's a trans, then, I believe, you may have both. Just don't trigger GF ending before you do what you have to with Andy, or simply dump your GF at some point of story if you may not like her anymore.

Brort

Mar 20, 2020
After you reach 40 with destiny other then the "play with the toy" otion is there somerhing else to do?

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
Version 0.10.10 available here:

Still the issue with getting grounded for no reason. Almost seems like a "scripted loss" type of situation.
Also, just talking to the gardener increases pussies fucked by 20 for some reason.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

dan2danni

Jan 17, 2019
On the Trans friend route, says Danna can lead to early bad end.
Tried a bunch of stuff and can't get it to trigger T_T
Help??

Dalatane

Jan 18, 2020
On the Trans friend route, says Danna can lead to early bad end.
Tried a bunch of stuff and can't get it to trigger T_T
Help??
Tried with very low mind stat? Maybe going to the conference room with it low enough would get the both of you at the same time?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes