HTML - The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment [v0.11.1] [jammye.jones]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Miss_Pinch

This game has interesting story, meaningful choices.
    Player could either obey or rebel Erika's orders. these choices will lead to different outcomes.
    Player could choose from 4 different jobs, whose could lead to different promotions.

Overall game is interesting and worth to try.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DOA40

While I'm not into sissification games, I decided to give this one a try. It's a very interesting game and I hope to see more expansion to it as time goes on.

Story: The story is interesting enough: Guy meets girl, girl turns out to be a freak, guy has to decide if he wants to go along with it or rebel. It's simple enough and works for what the designer was going for.

Characters: Honestly, I do have a couple of complaints here about some of the characters and they are simply this:

1.) Erika: I honestly didn't really like this character and was rebelling against her every chance I got on our dates. When I got the option to dump her, I took the option without any hesitation. While I'm sure other players will either like her or hate her, she just wasn't doing it for me.

2.) The sister: I don't know why the sister is even in the game. All she does it make you do mindnumbing tasks that she's honestly too lazy to do herself. Hopefully, at some point, the designer will add an incest tag in or let you seduce the sister, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

Graphics: The sprites are okay and while I am annoyed that the designer just took random clips and pictures from various things, it is just a tiny complaint. I hope the designer will add in a generic sprite for the best friend at some point.

Gameplay: Honestly, I don't like games where you have to grind the entire game. I like a game where it has a straightforward plot with tasks you have to complete to advance the storyline (that won't take several days of grinding to do). That being said, the grinding in this game isn't too bad, as it is all working towards a final goal.

I rate the game a 4/5 stars. While I have a few complaints about the game, they are minor and don't really effect what I think of the game. I hope to see more updates soon, so I can continue the storylines I have been working on.