Ryanisswag

Feb 8, 2024
In part 2 is it normal for part 1 scenes to be playing out and for you to have 2 characters at once? (kora and luca moving simultaneously?) Also wanted to say, this game is great, definitely the best corruption type. I do hope non gender bent stuff is added into part 2 in the near future.

Last edited:

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
In part 2 is it normal for part 1 scenes to be playing out and for you to have 2 characters at once? (kora and luca moving simultaneously?) Also wanted to say, this game is great, definitely the best corruption type. I do hope non gender bent stuff is added into part 2 in the near future.
Nope, that's not normal. Working on updating the links to have that fixed right now.

Forewarning, I'm planning on having a part 3 but it's going to be based around a different kink than the first two entirely...

Part 1 is focused on corruption/cheating.
Part 2 is focused on gender bender stuff.
Part 3 will be focused on something completely different. So it may not be up everyone's alley if you liked the previous stuff. It's gonna get real weird.

Nexal

May 19, 2017
Nope, that's not normal. Working on updating the links to have that fixed right now.

Forewarning, I'm planning on having a part 3 but it's going to be based around a different kink than the first two entirely...

Part 3 will be focused on something completely different. So it may not be up everyone's alley if you liked the previous stuff. It's gonna get real weird.

You ever thinking about do a sharing/swinging route?

Reactions: Z3lda1980

Onbunga

May 14, 2020

how wierd?

Ryanisswag

Feb 8, 2024
If I'm being honest, no.

Still figuring things out so I don't want to get too specific... but all my games center around characters undergoing mental and/or physical changes so figure it'll be something like that... probably the latter.
I see. Hopefully you do think about doing more in the cheating and corruption aspect of the game. Was by far my favourite. Maybe where Kora cheats with more people around the resort cuz in part 1 it was mostly rocco. I know there was that one scene when she went into the forest after the party, but the more the merrier lol. And itll be cool seeing her become more and more slutty overtime where she would eventually cheat with any dude at the hotel.

ohellno1

May 25, 2018
any idea why the hell after i finish part one i got one scene with transformation and then it loops back to last scene from part 1 ?

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
any idea why the hell after i finish part one i got one scene with transformation and then it loops back to last scene from part 1 ?
Because I broke something and didn't realize it and am not skilled enough to fix it entirely. There's a link to an updated version in post #458 that should have it fixed.

Reactions: curuchett

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Finally finished the game. Excellently written and executed maiie ! The walkthrough you wrote helped a lot as well, I saved that to an excel sheet and have uploaded it to the post. Feel free to customize and use it however you want.

Are you going to add a gallery function to the game? Having a gallery would be very beneficial.

At the start of Part 2 when you take the drink, do you become permanently female or is it temporary? Or is that a spoiler? :unsure: The question is because if you turn into a female then that takes the game into 2 separate routes right from the start.

Also I enjoyed the Aline content very much! It's a shame we didn't get to see a scene involving the Luca, Kora and Aline. Any chance we'll be having more Futanari content?

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes