3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The room that Tessa is supposed to be in is missing.

What do I do?
1) Did you use cheats? If you did... this may be the cause. Cheats make the game unstable. Use them only if face a bug.
2) Tessa appears after Joe gets 50 badness, on the next day (and after) from 10 to... late night.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Having an issue with Tessa. The walkthrough says to distract her during the game but no such option is available for me. Everything is greyed out. I also do not have the option to choose which side as well.
Do you have "cheating" skill? Examine yourself to see all skills you posses, if you do not remember.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
How do I pass the Quincy test?
1) Never try to win more than twice. Ideally, you should be +1 or -1 one turn and 0 next turn.
2) There is 25% chance that you loose twice - this is unavoidable. Just come next day.
3) At the end, Quincy play very poorly. He looses all the time. So, 5th game you win anyway (do not give in, he is not drunk enough). The sixth game - give it.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Im already at 60 Sinn but I still cant learn buglary
Could you recall your last sins? Seems like there is a bug with some event which does not raise the flag for learning. I am looking for it already for some time, but cannot find it. Please, provide me the details so I could catch this bastard.

erebor

Jul 12, 2017
Could you recall your last sins? Seems like there is a bug with some event which does not raise the flag for learning. I am looking for it already for some time, but cannot find it. Please, provide me the details so I could catch this bastard.
Me too, I couldn't learn this skill and I was at 63. I think when you pass the test with Robson, you win 5 points and so you never reach 60 (or 70 or 80) because you pass from 56 to 61 or 58 to 63. Your score is an odd number. I think it is the problem but i can be wrong.

Finally I replayed the game from a save before the test and it worked perfectly

Xtof

May 30, 2017
OK, if anyone, apart from myself ;), is interested:
I have win10pro x64
I downloaded the RagsSuite 2.4.xx from this site just now:
installed it, exchanged the regsdeveloper exe file with the user-friendly version and player works just fine
For me this solution worked, so tnx!!

suburbrocking

Feb 24, 2017
1) Did you use cheats? If you did... this may be the cause. Cheats make the game unstable. Use them only if face a bug.
2) Tessa appears after Joe gets 50 badness, on the next day (and after) from 10 to... late night.
I didn;t use cheats until I was sure that she wasn't showing up. The room that she's in isn't even there. I suppose I can restart, and see what happens.

jabber63

Jul 26, 2017
I see no such choice. Guess it might be a bug for me, i can try replaying the game to that point to see if it fixes it.
Play White, Advance, Ask about Award, Captured Pieces-Take a White Piece, Board-Remove a Black Piece, Defend, Drop a Piece, Board-Put a White Piece on the Board, Captured Pieces-Take a Black Piece, Advance, Touch her leg, Board-Remove a White Piece, Advance

doyou get to ask her, and do you see the capture piece? take a piece? on the pane to the right of your picture? once you do the advance the other part should show up

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Me too, I couldn't learn this skill and I was at 63. I think when you pass the test with Robson, you win 5 points and so you never reach 60 (or 70 or 80) because you pass from 56 to 61 or 58 to 63. Your score is an odd number. I think it is the problem but i can be wrong.

Finally I replayed the game from a save before the test and it worked perfectly
So, you say that it is possible to win 5 points on a "normal" difficulty? This is a bug indeed. Hm... this is something... although, it is first time I hear about this (but, maybe, everyone played on "easy" difficulty). Thanks man!

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I didn;t use cheats until I was sure that she wasn't showing up. The room that she's in isn't even there. I suppose I can restart, and see what happens.
Wow-wow. Wait a second. Could you confirm that Joe has badness 50? It sounds like you did not follow his path and did not open Class Linneaus - the third class (next to Herodot (right) and Pythagoras (left)) - for him.

erebor

Jul 12, 2017
So, you say that it is possible to win 5 points on a "normal" difficulty? This is a bug indeed. Hm... this is something... although, it is first time I hear about this (but, maybe, everyone played on "easy" difficulty). Thanks man!
I tried again, in fact, I think you're not supposed to be able to cheat during robson's test before unlocking the cheating skill. The solution seems to be not passing the test before the level 80. Then cheat against Robson and Tessa to reach level 90. If you cheat before, you can't unlock the next skill (I tried on normal difficulty but it must be the same on easy difficulty)

By the way, can someone tell me how I can reunify the rosinstein family ? I don't find the solution.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I tried again, in fact, I think you're not supposed to be able to cheat during robson's test before unlocking the cheating skill. The solution seems to be not passing the test before the level 80. Then cheat against Robson and Tessa to reach level 90. If you cheat before, you can't unlock the next skill (I tried on normal difficulty but it must be the same on easy difficulty)
Argh! I forgot to block the cheating option... Damn me! Thanks for the investigation.

By the way, can someone tell me how I can reunify the rosinstein family ? I don't find the solution.
1) Find out what Molly and Jacob do in the evenings
2) Speak with Gina about coming to the university
3) Speak with Molly to "miss" one of her meetings with Jacob (probably, this should be the next one).
4) Find the main switch
5) Use the switch in the right time.
Enjoy.

Jun 21, 2017
Play White, Advance, Ask about Award, Captured Pieces-Take a White Piece, Board-Remove a Black Piece, Defend, Drop a Piece, Board-Put a White Piece on the Board, Captured Pieces-Take a Black Piece, Advance, Touch her leg, Board-Remove a White Piece, Advance

doyou get to ask her, and do you see the capture piece? take a piece? on the pane to the right of your picture? once you do the advance the other part should show up
turns out the issue was that I did not have the cheating skill for some reason. I had to use the console prompt codes to fix the issue.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
turns out the issue was that I did not have the cheating skill for some reason. I had to use the console prompt codes to fix the issue.
Do you mean that you have learned the skill (cheating) but did not get the abilities? This is strange. Or do you mean that you were not able to get level 8 (80 badness points)?

jonas sgren

Oct 16, 2017
Argh! I forgot to block the cheating option... Damn me! Thanks for the investigation.

1) Find out what Molly and Jacob do in the evenings
2) Speak with Gina about coming to the university
3) Speak with Molly to "miss" one of her meetings with Jacob (probably, this should be the next one).
4) Find the main switch
5) Use the switch in the right time.

1) Find out? Where?

Jun 21, 2017
Do you mean that you have learned the skill (cheating) but did not get the abilities? This is strange. Or do you mean that you were not able to get level 8 (80 badness points)?
If I remember correctly when I selected learn back then when I reach 80 badness i didn't get any skill. I put it off thinking that it just wasn't implemented yet.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes