3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Naga K

Mar 3, 2018
For some reason I can't get Osbourne to accept the party. I got the stuff with the williamses, I told her about it etc. I followed the guide in the OP. But I can't tell Scarlett Osbourne gave the okay for the aprty
egg her to watch a movie near the end of her patrol.

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
Next problem tho, during the sacking of Norma, you have to talk to vanessa. But can't seem to get the possibility to go into the old section.

LeviaDK

Nov 11, 2017
I'm stuck with talking to Vanessa about the supernatural and getting access to the old section. How to do? Already talked to her at the park, but was only about Old Gods, nothing about the supernatural

Newpthx

Apr 23, 2018
Version 0.55 has been released.

CHANGES:

- Two new girls, fully playable and abusable: Tessa Clyton (find her after raising Joe's badness level up to 50) and Helen Coombs .
- Plus, a couple of free erotic scenes have been added.

Reactions: cvbn28c

Newpthx

Apr 23, 2018
It's designed for play in RAGS v2.4.16.0, if you happen to have a different version that might the issue.

Reactions: VL0rD

Newpthx

Apr 23, 2018
I called Layla a bitch but can't ask her about the party for some reason, followed the guide.
You have to wait until the next day after calling her a bitch to ask about the party. Guide in the OP is from a pretty early version, so that might be a tweak that was implemented later.

BlackClaws

Aug 29, 2017
You have to wait until the next day after calling her a bitch to ask about the party. Guide in the OP is from a pretty early version, so that might be a tweak that was implemented later.
I waited a day and it still didn't happen

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes