Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

sierko

Feb 16, 2019
The cache file is the localthumbcache file (71,330KB) just under the last lastexception log in image one (2.png) that you posted here. Anytime I install or delete a new mod I delete that, removed mods may leave a "footprint" which gets stored in that file and it may interfer with the functionality of a new mod. If you delete that then go into game and her boobies still aren't working try installing these boobs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(they're the ones I use and they work perfectly in my game) then remove all files but the sopor's boobies and bouncing booby files and see if that works.
Thank for telling me how clearing cache, unfortunately it didn't work. I dl'ed the sopor's boobies and installed both bs boobie and walking bounce and that didn't work. I even tried without the bs boobies. lol. I'm getting pretty desperate. What if I deleted the game and tried to put them in there? I don't want to lose my sims but if I have to, possibly it will be ok.

Sep 13, 2018
Thank for telling me how clearing cache, unfortunately it didn't work. I dl'ed the sopor's boobies and installed both bs boobie and walking bounce and that didn't work. I even tried without the bs boobies. lol. I'm getting pretty desperate. What if I deleted the game and tried to put them in there? I don't want to lose my sims but if I have to, possibly it will be ok.
I cannot think of a reason to delete the entire game. What you can do instead is remove everything from your mods folder except bouncing sim boobies, clear your cache and then try. If that doesn't work try adding in Better Body. If it works with both installed, keep adding mods until it stops working; basic troubleshooting. Essentially, I'm thinking that you have something that is conflicting with BS boobies. It may help for you to post a screenshot of your resource.cfg file (open in a text editor) so we can make sure you aren't going too deep in subfolders, but it seems from your post history that you have already figured out that wasn't the problem. If this seems like I'm grasping at straws, you are partially correct, but we'll find the right straw eventually!

Reactions: sierko

sierko

Feb 16, 2019
I cannot think of a reason to delete the entire game. What you can do instead is remove everything from your mods folder except bouncing sim boobies, clear your cache and then try. If that doesn't work try adding in Better Body. If it works with both installed, keep adding mods until it stops working; basic troubleshooting. Essentially, I'm thinking that you have something that is conflicting with BS boobies. It may help for you to post a screenshot of your resource.cfg file (open in a text editor) so we can make sure you aren't going too deep in subfolders, but it seems from your post history that you have already figured out that wasn't the problem. If this seems like I'm grasping at straws, you are partially correct, but we'll find the right straw eventually!
I did what you stated. It didn't work. I really really appreciate you guys trying to get them to work. I'm just going to reinstall the game... but I found a way to keep my sims. So yayyy! lol

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
I did what you stated. It didn't work. I really really appreciate you guys trying to get them to work. I'm just going to reinstall the game... but I found a way to keep my sims. So yayyy! lol
ACKKK!! come back dont uninstall there's a booby update just above your post that may work LOL gawd...timing >.>

Knyghtt

May 14, 2017
Ok for some reason, I only have whicked installed but the mod is not showing up in the actual game, even though it is being detected in the menu

sierko

Feb 16, 2019
ACKKK!! come back dont uninstall there's a booby update just above your post that may work LOL gawd...timing >.>
Since I wrote that, I have deleted my game and I've been adding things back in and out of the mods folder... bodies and such. FINALLY I got them to work. :giggle: Thank you and greasemonkey98 for helping me out! I don't know what I'd do with you.

aynasm

Jan 20, 2019
hi friends! this will be my last contribution for a while. the accident many of you know i was in a couple weeks back is proving to be really expensive and time consuming. in the meantime, here's some new boobies for ya!

How do i install this? Because the normal files that goes in the normal mod folder work, but if i put this other folder that is in this .rar it won't let my sims 4 initialize... Can somebody explain this to me?

Sep 13, 2018
How do i install this? Because the normal files that goes in the normal mod folder work, but if i put this other folder that is in this .rar it won't let my sims 4 initialize... Can somebody explain this to me?
Use the two package flies that are in the main folder for Windows-based installations; use the 2 files from the folder labeled _MACOSX for Macintosh OS 10 or later.

Sep 13, 2018
Since I wrote that, I have deleted my game and I've been adding things back in and out of the mods folder... bodies and such. FINALLY I got them to work. :giggle: Thank you and greasemonkey98 for helping me out! I don't know what I'd do with you.
Anytime mate, that's how I contribute to this community. Some donate patreon-only mods, I donate time.

Reactions: sierko
Sep 13, 2018
Attention:

For those that haven't figured it out yet, SimFileShare is down for maintenance and data backup. It is expected to last all day 2/20/19, possible 2/21/19 as well.

From SimFileShare Tumblr:

Reactions: hmorphone

simscc4life

Feb 17, 2019
Hi everyone. I'm a little scared to post on here since this is my first time and also I'm new to wicked whims. (As of last month) I recently wiped my mods because of how much cc I had but forgot to backup my wicked whims animations. If anyone has a animations folder up to date and u could share it that would be great. There's so many animations it takes forever to download and often the website crashes because of my older pc. If anyone could it would mean a lot to me. Thank you.

Sep 13, 2018
Hi everyone. I'm a little scared to post on here since this is my first time and also I'm new to wicked whims. (As of last month) I recently wiped my mods because of how much cc I had but forgot to backup my wicked whims animations. If anyone has a animations folder up to date and u could share it that would be great. There's so many animations it takes forever to download and often the website crashes because of my older pc. If anyone could it would mean a lot to me. Thank you.
That's my Wicked Whims folder that I share for just his purpose. Updated as of 2/8/19, missing a few animations here and there from updates, but nothing big.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes