Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Sep 13, 2018
ok think i got it right, background in the beginning when making a character has the patreon, and you can run around without pants on and have your dick showing, but other stuff not sure yet
Sounds like you got everything installed correctly. To start sex you'll need to click on the location and choose 'Sex' from the Wicked Whims menu then choose a mate from the Sim Picker dialog. Try the for more info.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Best way to combat the bad autonomy involves shift clicking onto a Sim going into WW and disable autonomy for that particular Sim. It will stay like that till you change it too. This way you can get something done.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Sounds like you got everything installed correctly. To start sex you'll need to click on the location and choose 'Sex' from the Wicked Whims menu then choose a mate from the Sim Picker dialog. Try the for more info.
what location are you talking about greasemonkey.... sorry still trying to learn here since i have never played sims, and this is my first time doing mods

Sep 13, 2018
what location are you talking about greasemonkey.... sorry still trying to learn here since i have never played sims, and this is my first time doing mods
No worries about being new, we were all there once; I still am ;).

All sex acts are location based instead of sim based. Example Jack wants to bone Jill and you think they should do it on the hill. Click on the ground on the hill and select 'Sex' from the 'Wicked Whims menu. If you click Jill you'll get options to do everything but sex. If Jill wants some deep dicking on the sofa, click the sofa. For many animations whichever sim initiates sex is generally assigned a dominant role which, sometimes, doesn't respect sim gender. Not immersion-breaking but it can lead to some "what the fuck?" moments.

is rather long and made with an earlier version, but it does provide an overview of the mod and how it works. It may help more than my explanations.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
No worries about being new, we were all there once; I still am ;).

All sex acts are location based instead of sim based. Example Jack wants to bone Jill and you think they should do it on the hill. Click on the ground on the hill and select 'Sex' from the 'Wicked Whims menu. If you click Jill you'll get options to do everything but sex. If Jill wants some deep dicking on the sofa, click the sofa. For many animations whichever sim initiates sex is generally assigned a dominant role which, sometimes, doesn't respect sim gender. Not immersion-breaking but it can lead to some "what the fuck?" moments.

is rather long and made with an earlier version, but it does provide an overview of the mod and how it works. It may help more than my explanations.
ok well i guess i might have done something wrong but im not getting any of those notifications, or when clicking on my character im not getting anything about any sex acts, nothing like that at all

Sep 13, 2018
ok well i guess i might have done something wrong but im not getting any of those notifications, or when clicking on my character im not getting anything about any sex acts, nothing like that at all
It's possible you are missing animations. If you have Wicked Whims installed you should see the menu when you click on your sim, but you need animations for sex acts and locations. What you can do, if you don't want to track down animations and choose good ones, look and download my Wicked Whims folder. Unzip that and drop it into your Mods folder, that will take care of it.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
cool thanks greasmonkey, i did that and got the wicked welcome note, and sex all the time now, just have to figure out now have sex parties

Sep 13, 2018
cool thanks greasmonkey, i did that and got the wicked welcome note, and sex all the time now, just have to figure out now have sex parties
Glad it worked! Welcome to the glorious world of digital debauchery. If you have 'Get Together' you can create a club with "Sex" as it's activities. Or, use MC Command Center's teleport function and snag a bunch of sims (into a locked room because they try to turn around and leave). You'll be in Eyes Wide Shut territory in no time.

sierko

Feb 16, 2019
I'm very nervous about posting here because I'm new to WW. I want to add the bouncy boobs mod to my sim but I am having a difficult time making them work in my game. They have been added to the game and they are appearing but they are not moving ( bouncing ). I have tried moving the mods in and out of the WW mod folder and no luck. Anyone else have/had this issue and are there any other mods that can help get the movement? Thanks and let me know!

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
I'm very nervous about posting here because I'm new to WW. I want to add the bouncy boobs mod to my sim but I am having a difficult time making them work in my game. They have been added to the game and they are appearing but they are not moving ( bouncing ). I have tried moving the mods in and out of the WW mod folder and no luck. Anyone else have/had this issue and are there any other mods that can help get the movement? Thanks and let me know!
Bouncing Boobs isnt associated with WW so putting in the WW folder isnt necessary. Do you have both of the Bouncing Boob files installed? Not all of the animations have been updated yet but the one I noticed the most difference in is having your sim practice speech at a mirror. Go try that and if your sim doesn't have a black eye within a few minutes come back and holler :)

Reactions: sierko

sierko

Feb 16, 2019
Yeah, I do have both of them. I'm a little bit compulsive with CC so I have my mods folder pretty meticulous. I've them in the Details folder. I've them in my mods folder (see the image), and I've had them in WW. I had it working, then I installed WW. WW told me that I had a lastexception file. I took everything out that I just dl'ed out of my mods folder. Once it was fixed, I started adding things back. And then it didn't work. I've gone out of my mind trying to get it back but I can't. I was wondering what anybody had in mind. Thanks!

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
Yeah, I do have both of them. I'm a little bit compulsive with CC so I have my mods folder pretty meticulous. I've them in the Details folder. I've them in my mods folder (see the image), and I've had them in WW. I had it working, then I installed WW. WW told me that I had a lastexception file. I took everything out that I just dl'ed out of my mods folder. Once it was fixed, I started adding things back. And then it didn't work. I've gone out of my mind trying to get it back but I can't. I was wondering what anybody had in mind. Thanks!
Your mods folder looks like mine lol if it were me I would delete my cache and the booby files then download new files. To avoid repetition and confusion what all have you tried?

Reactions: sierko

sierko

Feb 16, 2019
I've downloaded them a couple of times, getting rid of the previous ones. That didn't work. I deleted the WW mod. That didn't work. I added it again. Then there were some people saying that you need to get a body. I did that but the bb's didn't appear. I've downloaded a ton of them and yes one body alone that was put in the WW. I've tried Eve 5.0, Better Bodies, Wild Guys
body details, cmar's. I keep a folder on my desktop that's labeled WW and that's where I keep the other bodies. I don't know how to delete my cache because I don't know how to. A lot of people say that in multi conversations and I've tried to do the ways they were doing it, nothing comes up in my cache. And I did it while the game was running and without. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I'm getting defeated.

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
I've downloaded them a couple of times, getting rid of the previous ones. That didn't work. I deleted the WW mod. That didn't work. I added it again. Then there were some people saying that you need to get a body. I did that but the bb's didn't appear. I've downloaded a ton of them and yes one body alone that was put in the WW. I've tried Eve 5.0, Better Bodies, Wild Guys
body details, cmar's. I keep a folder on my desktop that's labeled WW and that's where I keep the other bodies. I don't know how to delete my cache because I don't know how to. A lot of people say that in multi conversations and I've tried to do the ways they were doing it, nothing comes up in my cache. And I did it while the game was running and without. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I'm getting defeated.
The cache file is the localthumbcache file (71,330KB) just under the last lastexception log in image one (2.png) that you posted here. Anytime I install or delete a new mod I delete that, removed mods may leave a "footprint" which gets stored in that file and it may interfer with the functionality of a new mod. If you delete that then go into game and her boobies still aren't working try installing these boobs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(they're the ones I use and they work perfectly in my game) then remove all files but the sopor's boobies and bouncing booby files and see if that works.

Dont get defeated there are some helpful people lurking here, I'm sure when they come out of their shadows they'll have a fix for you. Take a deep breath :)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes