Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

it_wasnt_me

Dec 1, 2018
@it_wasnt_me : Where is the boobies update ? I don't see.
It’s there and people have downloaded from the links. Let me know if it isn’t showing for you and I can DM a link. I tried on 3 different browsers and still see that the link is there. If you press "click to expand" it should show.
but since many are having an issue, i'm gonna take this L and re-link them. sorry for the trouble!

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
It’s there and people have downloaded from the links. Let me know if it isn’t showing for you and I can DM a link. I tried on 3 different browsers and still see that the link is there. If you press "click to expand" it should show.
Thanks. It's a bug with my version of firefox. "click to expand" doesn't appear. I have downloaded the file with an another browser.

Reactions: it_wasnt_me

it_wasnt_me

Dec 1, 2018
Thanks. It's a bug with my version of firefox. "click to expand" doesn't appear. I have downloaded the file with an another browser.
i tried on Firefox and it didn’t show which is why i ended up posting the links but thanks for letting me know in the first place

Sep 13, 2018
I'm on the latest version of Chrome and it didn't show for me either. I could expand the "Spoiler: Boobies Update!", but that just had a changelog. Thanks for posting links separately though.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
what does it mean when you load the game and unpause the time?? im not fully understanding plus getting this when i try to install the animations

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
cool thanks grease monkey, now the other thing is does it have to be in all different files??? or can they all just be in the mod folder?

Sep 13, 2018
cool thanks grease monkey, now the other thing is does it have to be in all different files??? or can they all just be in the mod folder?
All of your mods should go in the Mod folder. You can organize them in subfolders inside the Mod folder (which I HIGHLY recommend) as long as you don't go more than 3 levels deep. E.g. "The Sims 4\Mods\*\*\*\example.package

In your Mods folder, once you enable things in the game, you should see a "Resource.cfg" which is a good guideline for how deep you can nest folders and it will help you design an organizational system that works for you.

I also recommend a subfolder inside your Mods folder dedicated to testing. Anytime you download a new piece of Custom Content (clothing, script mod, lot, etc.) put it into this testing folder first and then examine it in-game. If you have problems you won't have to look far to find the culprit. If things work out well then you can move it to it's final resting place later.

Good luck!

P.S. On this forum(I think) you can find a link to my Wicked Whims folder which has the mod and a bunch of animations and adult goodies to get you started. I updated it pretty recently, so look around at my posts for it. I'm too tired to hunt it down and post a link, sorry.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
ok think i got it right, background in the beginning when making a character has the patreon, and you can run around without pants on and have your dick showing, but other stuff not sure yet

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Are there any autonomy presets that make sex to happen rarely ? Even on low settings my sim was asked to have sex withing 2 hours of a new game.

Sep 13, 2018
Are there any autonomy presets that make sex to happen rarely ? Even on low settings my sim was asked to have sex withing 2 hours of a new game.
I couldn't even get a pastry at a coffee shop because every sim that walked in wanted to bang the barista, something had to give. I went to the advanced settings to disable several different types of autonomy, and the ones I left on I have turned down to damn near nothing. I think I also set the relationship bypass off which helps make sure random townies don't pester my sims. It took some time buried in the Wicked Whims menu, but it was worth the time.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes