[Others] [Mod] The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 3, 2018
Hello,
Quite simple request that I did not find in the last pages:
Since the last update my game is compromised. I had to install the last patch wrong. I would like to start all over again to be sure.

Given all possible sources to download the basic game I do not know how to proceed? At the time I had downloaded on "goodolddownloads" 28 Giga base + 4 patches. The site seems closed now.

I'm really not sure that the torrent on the first page is up to date to reach the last level of play.

Can someone help me with this?

Immanuel714

Oct 8, 2017
|

First update in 2019!

Hope you all had a good New Year's celebration, and wish you the best for this new one.

This update continues in the line of the last updates where I am overhauling the old features of the mod and making them more fluent. Cleaning up syntaxes and bad code, as well as polishing up stuff, and recategorizing everything on the backend.

This time around it is Alcohol, and for users of KawaiiStacie's Slice of Life mod, you'll be pleased to know that I have now reworked this feature so it doesn't override the interaction for drinking bar drinks any longer, so this version of the mod and Slice of Life won't conflict! I'd still advice you to at least disable her Drunk buffs, though, so you won't run multiple Drunk buffs simultaneously.

I also added in a Lightweight trait to the reward store, for Sims who can't handle their Alcohol.

Note: If you had an alcoholic Sim, he or she has lost that Alcoholic Debuff with this update. To enable it back on, type in "bmd_alco" in the cheat console while said Sim is active.

Changelog

Alcohol

• Implemented new addiction system
  • Implemented new buff system
  • Corrected syntax
  • Recategorized everything on backend
  • Adjusted Cheat Consoles for new buff IDs
  • Adjusted Alcohol Hangovers to new hangover buff ID
  • Added rehab and parental reactions to new buff IDs
  • Adjusted interactions to python scripts
  • Adjusted Fake ID texture
  • Adjusted new ID's to Alcohol Whims
  • Adjusted new buff ID's to Bouncers
  • Drinking is now handled by script instead of override
  • Straight Edgers are blacklisted from buying drinks
Lightweight (Alcohol)

• New Trait - Lightweight
  • Less units of alcohol required to get drunk
  • Trait available from Reward Store (250 points)
  • Conflicts with the High Tolerance Trait
Other

• Fixed glitch in Amphetamine Whims
  • Fixed glitch in MDMA Whims
  • Added notification dialog on startup
How it works

Alcohol

It should work and feel more or less like it used to work, as in, you get drunk from drinking Bar Drinks. The behind the scenes differences are how the buffs get added, how long they last, the way they decline back to sobriety, how addiction chances gets added to the equation, how the Tolerance Reward Traits affect the outcomes of drinking, and last but not least that it works through a script injection and not an override to the EA tuning.

Lightweight Trait

Sims with the Lightweight Trait are more likely to need less units of alcohol to get tipsy, drunk, wasted, etc. This trait conflicts with the High Tolerance Trait.

To give your Sim the Lightweight Trait, go to the reward store and purchase it for 250 points.

Other

After overhauling the past drugs, there seemed to be something missing with the Whims you might get from doing them. This should now be fixed.

I added a notification dialog on startup with some useful info, like the version number, the command to see the available list of cheats and a clickable link to get to the website with tutorials about how the mod works.

Installation Instructions

• Delete all the old Basemental Drugs files from your Mods folder.
  • Download Basemental Drugs 2.0.7.83
  • Unzip Basemental Drugs 2.0.7.83
  • Place the unzipped files in your Mods folder
  • Remember to delete your localthumbcache.package
  • Stuff not showing up properly? - place the files directly in your Mods folder.
  • Any other issues, get in touch at my
  • Enjoy the drugs
IF YOU NEED SUPPORT WITH THE MOD PLEASE DO SO ON MY

Aug 10, 2016
Hello,
Quite simple request that I did not find in the last pages:
Since the last update my game is compromised. I had to install the last patch wrong. I would like to start all over again to be sure.

Given all possible sources to download the basic game I do not know how to proceed? At the time I had downloaded on "goodolddownloads" 28 Giga base + 4 patches. The site seems closed now.

I'm really not sure that the torrent on the first page is up to date to reach the last level of play.

Can someone help me with this?

Sep 13, 2018
Is there a list of places where the WickedWoohoo animations can take place?
Each animator choose locations themselves, so it very much depends on what animations you have installed. At a minimum you can assume that everyday household objects (couch, chair, bed, counter, floor, etc.) are included. Click around on objects in your house to see where you find the "Sex" option under the WickedWhims menu. There is a lot of trial and error involved to see what animations are available where, but you'll learn it.

Nov 13, 2018
Is anyone else not getting the Sex option at all? I have tons of animations and both Turbodriver files in my Mods folder. I have been messing with my settings for days and I have got it to work three times. But when I go back to the game, with the same sims, the same lot, the sam object, the option is just gone.
Any suggestions?

Mar 9, 2018
Hey there. Seems like Turbo reworked the statistic system as i can only see the statistics for the sim i'm currently playing as. I liked the old system more. SO, does anyone still have a working link for wicked whims v. .137?

Dec 1, 2018
Now we're cook'n with gasoline! Here's the Confident, Focused, and Energized walk styles enhanced with the power of boobies!!!

Getting all walk styles done this month shouldn't be a problem. Then I'll get back to activities like swimming, ice skating, roller skating, and what not. Then eventually returning to actions like we started with.

Haven't gotten much time to work on running, so that's going to be happening off and on until I crack that nut and find out what seems to be the problem there.

Any who, I wanna thank you guys for your support! A lot!!! I'd kiss you if I could!

|

Oct 8, 2017
|

Some quick info about this update, first and foremost.
I had to take a little break from overhauling the drugs and do something a bit more rewarding, as I was starting to go crazy with cleaning up old shitty code and syntax. So, for this version, I focused instead on overhauling the settings menu, which was a lot of fun. And, while I was at it I added some more options to the Parental Reactions settings, where you can now decide whether or not specific guardians of your Teen are cool with drug use or not.
So, a couple days back, right before I was ready to upload this version, I decided I want to put some last minute stuff into it before uploading, namely tolerance traits for all the different drugs that has been overhauled. As it turned out, that was a bit more work than anticipated, but I reckon it was worth the wait nonetheless, as it turned into a cool feature.
Changelog
Settings
  • Added new settings menu
  • Removed a bunch of clunky syntax and code
  • Added more options for parental reactions
  • Moved settings from XML to Python
Tolerance Traits
  • Added high and low tolerance traits to reward store
  • Traits added for cocaine, amphetamine, and pills
  • Added functionality for removal and adding when addicted
  • Fixed tuning on drugs to take account for tolerance levels
Other
  • Cleaned up a lot of script stuff on backend
  • Fixed glitch in alcohol where Sobering Up did not show
  • Fixed missing string table entry in MDMA
How it works
Settings
To access the settings specific to your active Sim, click on him/her while they are active, click on Drugs, then Settings. Everything from there on should be quite self explanatory.
Tolerance
You can choose to purchase Lightweight (low tolerance) or Heavyweight (high tolerance) traits from the reward Store. The way they affect drug use varies slightly from drug to drug, but simply put, high tolerance makes the drug effect run out quicker and for some drugs it may take more doses to get more intense effects. With the low tolerance traits it is the opposite of this.
If your Sim has a low tolerance trait and gets addicted to that substance the low tolerance trait will be removed and replaced with a high tolerance trait. Once your Sim kicks the habit the high tolerance trait will be removed.
If you want to regain the low tolerance trait then, you need to repurchase it from the reward store.
Installation Instructions
  • Delete all the old Basemental Drugs files from your Mods folder.
  • Download Basemental Drugs 2.0.8.84
  • Unzip Basemental Drugs 2.0.8.84
  • Place the unzipped files in your Mods folder
  • Remember to delete your localthumbcache.package
  • Stuff not showing up properly? - place the files directly in your Mods folder.
  • Any other issues, get in touch at my
  • Enjoy the drugs
IF YOU NEED SUPPORT WITH THE MOD PLEASE DO SO ON MY

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone having problems with the latest shared WW? I noticed sometimes I have no control over the sex. So I click on the object instead and there are options. BUt then they stop having sex to do the conversation first and then proceed to fuck. This is a weird bug. At least Jealousy works and strap ons too.

Also any mods to add orientation and other preferences? I'd like my lesbian couples to stop sucking random dudes off. As well as having those 'old fashion' type of Sims that refuse vaginal sex till married. It would add some depth something Sims 4 lacks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes