Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
D

Deleted member 264337

Hey guys, sorry if this was brought up before but i haven't yet updated to the merged Wickedwhims package (the most recent) and i have the older version along with Azmodan's penis rig and Autobanned's tongue.. have those two been implemented with the new merged wickedwhims? Or will i need to install both along with the new version?

Reactions: hmorphone
F

finfin

Hey guys, sorry if this was brought up before but i haven't yet updated to the merged Wickedwhims package (the most recent) and i have the older version along with Azmodan's penis rig and Autobanned's tongue.. have those two been implemented with the new merged wickedwhims? Or will i need to install both along with the new version?
Delete Azmodan's rig. Put Wickedwhims_old penis & tongue packages in the Mod folder.

Race655

Dec 5, 2016

Requires at least Sims 4 version
1.31.37.1020, 1.32.1.1020 or 1.33.38.1020

No Expansions, Game Packs or Stuff Packs are required

(Version 1.25, 1.26, 1.27, 1.28, 1.29, 1.30, 1.31, 1.32 or 1.33 will work!)
(Version 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18, 1.19, 1.20, 1.21, 1.22, 1.23, 1.24 will not work!)

What is this mod?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features - Everything You Can Do

How to start with exhibitionism?

How to start with sex?

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Known Bugs - Everything That's Wrong

Installation - Really Easy!

Required Mods - You Need This!

Animations - Required for sex

Optional Mods - You May Need This!

Download - Files
  • The Sims 4 (torrent bellow or use a version you own if it meets requirements)
  • + UPDATE 22-12-2016 (recommend you always check sources above) (Merge both Arithil and Bundle and replace whatever is older, some Patreon only on Arithil)
  • WickedWhims Version 3.2.4.121.2: - Shared by @MattC95
Change-log:

Created by TURBODRIVER

anyone know how to get it to work with the new updates (if possible) v1.36?

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016

Is there a known issue with smoking animations after this update? My sims and whoever interacts with them freeze when using joints and blunts every time and need to be reset. It was fine the last time I used it and the only major thing that changed is this update.

pasoendan

Dec 16, 2017
only autobanned tongue needed,
custom rig and old penis rigged already included in merged ww package (new penis mesh btw, not old one and it already rigged)

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
The newest version has some new scripts about miscarriage, I assume that might be it. Random chance for a miscarriage during pregnancy, perhaps?
Ugh I hope not. I already use LittleMsSam's miscarriage mod and she even had Turbo help her with it. Seems kind of rude to take her mod and add it to WW that Turbo gets a lot of money from.

fenixazutar

Nov 13, 2017
Just reinstalled the game and mods, use to work great. Now I cant get the lower half of males to show by default. I have Better Bodies for the lower half but it appears as a second option in the clothing screen. The first is just a blank with just feet and hands floating. It leads to every guy having nothing as their lower half unless I change their clothing. Anyone know what I did wrong or what mod I dont have?

Tonicdog

Jun 5, 2017

can someone please tell me how to fix this i tried alot of things installed new animes installed the wicked whims again still nothing

Kiiiro

Nov 6, 2017

can someone please tell me how to fix this i tried alot of things installed new animes installed the wicked whims again still nothing
Have you enabled script mods allowed ?

nicki_jayne

Nov 8, 2017
@finfin hey you! I had a quick question.. will basementals drug mod and sacrificial's fame mod have their own threads for updated downloads? I'm a patron for Basemental so I can post all of the updates if needed :) Just a thought! I was able to get the new WW today after scrolling through the thread and I came across the Fame mod also so I and grabbed it but I thought well damn, I would've missed that! lol! I used to be a patron of Sacrificial's but he just doesn't care and isn't to kind to ppl.. it kinda sucks! I'm also a patron for Deaderpool so I can update on that thread also.. Thanks again!

F

finfin

@finfin hey you! I had a quick question.. will basementals drug mod and sacrificial's fame mod have their own threads for updated downloads? I'm a patron for Basemental so I can post all of the updates if needed :) Just a thought! I was able to get the new WW today after scrolling through the thread and I came across the Fame mod also so I and grabbed it but I thought well damn, I would've missed that! lol! I used to be a patron of Sacrificial's but he just doesn't care and isn't to kind to ppl.. it kinda sucks! I'm also a patron for Deaderpool so I can update on that thread also.. Thanks again!
Matt posts all Basemental updates! You should check his posts.
Also, I'm not sure if I'll keep pledging to Sacrificial. What happened with him? I'm curious :p

kıvılcım

Dec 6, 2017
Me again! Sorry to trouble you guys but could you please upload the tray files for these?
- -

Reactions: Thotney
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes