Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Does anyone have SACRIFICIAL's Road To Fame for Sims 4?
oh.. I love and hate that mod. hope the update addresses some major fixes. i ended up removing it myself. lots of last exceptions, and one of my sims got beat down by the police everytime he did sex on the spot "inside" his own home. police are super annoying, wish there was an option to turn that off.

here's hoping to a useful update.

mcvelic

Nov 12, 2017
oh.. I love and hate that mod. hope the update addresses some major fixes. i ended up removing it myself. lots of last exceptions, and one of my sims got beat down by the police everytime he did sex on the spot "inside" his own home. police are super annoying, wish there was an option to turn that off.

here's hoping to a useful update.
Hey buddy, the mod of extreme violence has no patreon, right?

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017

Meanwhile... updating. *cross fingers*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks @finfin

for anyone wondering whats changed in version 0.2F, here ya go!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sims 4 Road To Fame "MOD" V0.2 F Release Notes:

"NPC Celebrities"
"

Have Your Sims Town Populated With NPC Celebrities Or Create And Choose Your Own!
-Your Sims Can Now Become Fans Of Their Favorite Idols

"NPC Celebrities"
-A new type of NPC "Non Playable Character" that has all the features that were previously available for the player
that lives in Your town.

-NPC Celebrities has their own fans and paparazzi

-They will autonomously sign autographs for their fans or give them other favors

-You have the option to populate town with NPC celebrities or choosing a certain sim to become one from the options menu

-Your sim can become a fan of the NPC celebrity and can ask them for different favors
-Available NPC Celebrities Interactions:

There are certain interactions that are available on all NPC Celebrities without having to become their fans first
-Take A Photo Of Celebrity

-Record A Video Of Celebrity

-React To Celebrity
-Ask To Sign Autograph
-Ask To Take A Selfie

-Ask To Take A Selfie Manually
-Become A Fan Of Celebrity

-Once your sim becomes a fan of the celebrity they will unlock additional interactions

-Ask Celebrity For A Hug

-Ask Celebrity For A Kiss On The Cheek

-Ask Celebrity For A Kiss On The Lips

-Ask Celebrity For On Spot Woohoo

-Ask Celebrity For On Spot Try For Baby

-Give A Rose

-Stop Being A Fan Of This Celebrity

How To Add NPC Celebrities To My Town?

The NPC Celebrities feature is totally optional, It's Your choice to add them to Your town or not

-To add NPC Celebrities to Your Sims World:

-Click on Your sim --> Road To Fame --> Services --> Populate Town With NPC Celebrities

-You can also choose certain sims to become NPC Celebrities from the options menu:

-Click on the sim You want to turn into an NPC Celebrity--> Road To Fame --> Options --> Turn Into NPC Celebrity

-Additionally You can remove sim from being an NPC celebrity if they were one.
Note: This is only the first release of the NPC celebrities, more interactions and features will be added to them in future updates of the mod

Additional Fixes & Updates
-Cops will now only shoot at the sky ONCE per arrival

-Turning Off Reactions for cops from the options menu will now stop them from shooting at the sky + from attacking Your Sim

-Sims will no longer perform "On Spot Woohoo" Autonomously
-
Fans And Paparazzi will now spawn less at Your home lot

-Added a new option "Turn Sim Into NPC Celebrity" --> "Remove As NPC Celebrity"

-Added a new option "Turn Sim Into NPC Fan" --> "Remove As NPC Fan"

-Added a new interaction "Call Assistants Over" --> becomes available if a hired assistant is in Your sim's town

-Added a new interaction "Call Bodyguards Over" --> becomes available if a hired Bodyguard is in Your sim's town

Enjoy The Release And Thank You So Much For Your Amazing Support <3
I love You <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

according to the notes, my issues were addressed. looks like i may be giving this another go.

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
This post is a little off subject, but felt was very necessary, since i got this mod by zerbu, my latest created custom sims look incredible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the heads up that mod is awesome!!My randomly generated sims are much more diverse now, and i also have more preset choices for pretty much everything, highly recommend it

Reactions: MiSFiT203

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Thanks for the heads up that mod is awesome!!My randomly generated sims are much more diverse now, and i also have more preset choices for pretty much everything, highly recommend it
your welcome... yeah i love it.. for me it's more about the preset choices, creating custom sims now is alot less pushing and pulling. it so much easier to just go thru randomizing each part til i find a look i like, and the end result has been some really gorgeous sims since i started using it. perhaps might just be my favorite sims 4 mod now.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
hi i have the sim 4 deluxe edition v 1.0.732.20 how i update it so i can use this mod?
ZLOrigin, Games4theworld or dowloading Reloaded's version works either way.

ZLOrigin works as an alternate version of Origin, which allows you to download the game, updates and all DLC almost immediately upon launch. Best thing about this version, is that it's so easy to use alongside a legit game version. Works for The Sims 3 and mostly every other EA game too.

Games4theworld requires you to download 6-7 .zip files then just copy, paste and occasionally rename. Easy if you read instructions to the tee.

Reloaded is basically the scene version. Don't expect updates until a new expansion launches.

If you wanna learn how to install/use ZLOrigin, this guide explains it really well:

RoKFenris

Aug 23, 2017
Right now Reloaded is up to date, so if you prefer a simpler installation it might be worth a look.

Games4TheWorld, on the other hand, seems to be going through some weird lockdown mode, so until that ends I wouldn't trust them to keep their version of the game up-to-date; it's already one patch behind both Reloaded and ZLOrigin.

Celsci

Dec 16, 2017
Hello everyone i've been kind of skimming through and didn't see quite what i was looking for but is there any reason as to why ww is not working with the current fitgirl repack that includes pets? will not work at all. shows up in mod list but never activates and 'ww.fix' does not help. i also tried downloading zlorigin and it refused to install the game after download so that's not useful either. any suggestions will be helpful

Tonicdog

Jun 5, 2017
thanx mat i found g4tw site before i check your reply im downloading get to work ill try it first

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes