1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Mod] The Sims 4 WickedWhims animation updates pt.2

Discussion in 'Mods' started by finfin, Dec 4, 2017.

[Mod] The Sims 4 WickedWhims animation updates pt.2 5 5 4votes
5/5,
  • 4 votes
    1. Thread
    2. Reviews (4)
    1. fungs

fungs New Member

Jan 10, 2017
      Thank you

2. deSol

deSol New Member

Dec 7, 2017
      I got them all! It took me a really looong time (not complaining, but it's awfully uncomfortable to download them one at a time). Some of them still don't work, and also some updated Aspirations cause lastException error!

I will upload them if needed? But only after I got three post (You know that rule for newcommers)!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    3. finfin

finfin Active Member Donor

Sep 23, 2017
      I'd love if you could do it!
      Which one don't work? That's a reason I hadn't update the game yet, apart from the fact that I fear custom hair, object and dresses to be messed up.

yumaestou likes this.
    4. deSol

deSol New Member

Dec 7, 2017
      Just checked LL trait's thread, he has already updated (after reports) some of those traits that didn't work fine for me (I will include the txt. description with those traits that is still unvisible for me in cas). As for Aspirations -- some users do not have any lastException error at all, don't really know what is the reason for this. But better be warned!
      Yeah, the last update caused mass destruction to mods (thanks to modders for fast 1.36'update)! But as for CC hair, object and dresses -- all that stuff may be fixed with Sims4Studio (works for most players).

5. deSol

deSol New Member

Dec 7, 2017
      Hope that multiposting is allowed here:)

So get the link

Please Log in / Register to view this link

!

P.S. I certainly should have started with this!
      Thank you very much for the provided links! I think we're all here really appreciate it.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    6. finfin

Sep 23, 2017
      Thanks to YOU! :D
      Still I'm a bit scared to update... but I might give it a try, I dunno.

yumaestou likes this.
    7. K.Leoric

K.Leoric Member

Jul 4, 2017
      I made a backup of the game and mods that works with it 1.3.5 (like ww and mcc) and updated, until now everything is working fine, only problem is with eve body bottom mesh that seems to have no collision with the arms.

8. finfin

Sep 23, 2017

Many sauna animations: MF and MFMF combined.

9. uriel1987

uriel1987 Member

May 1, 2017
      Yeah all those traits are cool and all but i advise you to not just drop all traits into your mod folder.

As you mentioned some are broken and will cause issues, also some work only partially (maybe you get the buffs but not the whims).
      Even those that work without problems have issues, the quality of the traits is wildly different, some are more complex then vanilal traits, others are subpar, others are just only a permanent buff or some other really simple stuff. A couple don't even have an icon.
      Also some are set to spawn on random townies other not.

I check on google the trait to see what it should do and if the description interest me,then i go in game and check that it works before adding it in my game (i also patch it to make it not spawn on random townies)

10. finfin

Sep 23, 2017

(Motherlode)
      Added: missionary on bed (yeah freaking another one) and kissing/teasing on bed.

11. Vizrtril

Vizrtril Member

Jun 14, 2017
      Thank you again Finfin. I'm really starting to warm up to Motherlode. I still have to try out all the others but they are so many. How do you keep up with them all? I have trouble remembering what does where.:confounded:

12. finfin

Sep 23, 2017
      I don't hahaha. I just have some set (or sets) that I use with specific characters, and if I like some new animations, I try to create new ones, or to include the new animations in these sets.
      Ex.: character A uses a sequence for library, character B for massage table, etc. Only problem might be boredom after a while.
      Oh, and if you like Motherlode, you should definitely try A. Trois. He's awesome, he creates a lot of climaxes!

///

wake-up handjob.

13. oxnicki_jaynexo

oxnicki_jaynexo New Member

Nov 8, 2017
      Thanks so much for all of the quick updates FinFin! :firstimekiss:

14. Vizrtril

Vizrtril Member

Jun 14, 2017
      I might have to try that too. As soon as I open the game, I forget half of what I have downloaded lol. Yeah A. Trios is pretty good! He does some very interesting and flexible positions.

15. Vizrtril

Vizrtril Member

Jun 14, 2017
      I don't know if anyone is interested, but someone uploaded a whole folder with lots of Patreon CC in it. Here it is:

Lady_Sayuri, Huweha, ipe and 10 others like this.
    16. finfin

Sep 23, 2017
      That's awesome, thank you!! :D
      Anyway way to download the whole thing?

yumaestou likes this.
    17. Vizrtril

Vizrtril Member

Jun 14, 2017
      I used the download them all addon in firefox. Unfortunately, it became obsolete with firefox's latest version. I downloaded an old portable version of firefox to use the extension.

They eventually add new content, so it would be a good idea to check the folder every once in a while.

18. MiSFiT203

MiSFiT203 Member

May 7, 2017
      Im not having any luck. DTA keeps showing files as offline. i did manage to get the first directory but thats it.

guess will try again later. but thanks for sharing this. I miss the paysites must be destroyed website, wish they continued on with sims 4.

19. K.Leoric

K.Leoric Member

Jul 4, 2017
      In these dark times, heroes like Finfin, Matt, PatreonMustBeDestroyed and many others rise to save us all, i think we can already have a justice league!

Huweha, hmorphone and finfin like this.
    20. Vizrtril

Vizrtril Member

Jun 14, 2017
      I think you have to go into the folder of each directory and use DTA there. For some reason I have to use DTA twice to get it to download everything inside each folder. Maybe the person who made the extension will update it soon.