Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
SimFileShare 2 hours ago reported the following:

Most maintenance / upgrades have been completed, so the site should be open to all, but all the new features have shown some bottlenecks that cause slow loading. We are sorry, we are working on it, and we will keep you informed!

D

Deleted member 970849

Is Mcc still giving some in here issues with save files?

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I've been using MCCC since it came out, and I have never had an issue with save files related to MCCC. What does cause save file issues is having too many saves. As for how many saves, I couldn't say exactly, but I have experienced save corruption when I let the save folder grow to much beyond 5Gig. That's the only thing I've ever had problems with related to sims 4 saves.

D

Deleted member 970849

I've been using MCCC since it came out, and I have never had an issue with save files related to MCCC. What does cause save file issues is having too many saves. As for how many saves, I couldn't say exactly, but I have experienced save corruption when I let the save folder grow to much beyond 5Gig. That's the only thing I've ever had problems with related to sims 4 saves.
Not so much corruption, as saves not actually registering. I read someone in here say they loaded saves with hours of gameplay not being saved with the new MCCC installed. Just wondering if this is still an issue before I download it.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Not yet tried todays updated MCC but the 3 previous versions have screwed up my saved game. I only had 1 saved game and it saved everything ok except any relationships gain. I tried a new game and same happened. Didn't matter if I chose "Save" or "Save As". No other script mods running.

Reactions: Arthurjob

Lagdar7

May 25, 2017
Sorry if I'm mistaken but I remember there was a pack with lots and lots of traits from different autors. Not just the adult ones. Does anyone know where to find it? Thanks.

Sep 13, 2018
Sorry if I'm mistaken but I remember there was a pack with lots and lots of traits from different autors. Not just the adult ones. Does anyone know where to find it? Thanks.
I believe I know the mod you are referring to. I may be mistaken as well, but I think that mod was shut down because all of the traits in it were stolen, or otherwise ripped off, from other authors. You can look on for a bunch of traits, but most seem to be packaged individually.

Lagdar7

May 25, 2017
I believe I know the mod you are referring to. I may be mistaken as well, but I think that mod was shut down because all of the traits in it were stolen, or otherwise ripped off, from other authors. You can look on for a bunch of traits, but most seem to be packaged individually.
oooh, ok, thanks ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes