Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxInSox

Dec 3, 2018
Hey guys. Does anyone have the update to the new Private Practise mod by SimRealist? On twitter they had said that was the only one that had needed an update with the new patch and . Wondering if it's floating around yet. Thanks!

Sep 28, 2017
Hello all, just curious, how does the adult modding scene for Sims 3 compare to the Sims 4? I like Sims 3 as a game better, but I'm wondering if it's worth playing 4 for this kind of content. Sorry if this is the wrong place, figured it'd be best to post here.

Also are there any guides for the Sims 3 like there is for the Sims 4?

Aug 1, 2018
Hey guys. Does anyone have the update to the new Private Practise mod by SimRealist? On twitter they had said that was the only one that had needed an update with the new patch and . Wondering if it's floating around yet. Thanks!
Here's the file:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 13, 2018
Does anyone know if Basemental or AEP needed to be/has been updated? I tend to be in the dark with those two mods unlike other ones, since I don't know if/where those modders post besides their locked Patreons and barely touched LL threads.

FoxInSox

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know if Basemental or AEP needed to be/has been updated? I tend to be in the dark with those two mods unlike other ones, since I don't know if/where those modders post besides their locked Patreons and barely touched LL threads.
In the Basemental discord he had said it was all working well and there wasn't an update needed. Not sure about AEP, but I'd like to know as well.

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
In the Basemental discord he had said it was all working well and there wasn't an update needed. Not sure about AEP, but I'd like to know as well.
I have been successfully using AEP all day without issue. The last message from Ksuihuh on her patreon was 5 days ago in response to a comment which is as follows:

Hi! Yeah, I know,sorry about that. Tough month, I had a flu and than I had my wisdom tooth removed, which is..ughhh... I was in quite some pain, so I took a few days off. I'm ok now, I'm working on update. It's trickier than I anticipated. Now I know why no one added NPC Photographer to the game =) It's pain in the ass. But I'm working and I hope to release new update in a week or even erlier.

For those of you who use meaningful stories roburky has said this:

included some bugfixes and prepared the game for the StrangerVille game pack next week.
are not affected by the patch, and you can continue to use them.
Some hints in the new tuning files suggest I may need to make a few adjustments before the new game pack releases, so look out for an update sometime soon for that.
If you think I've missed a problem, please let me know or in the comments below. Thank you!
included some bugfixes and prepared the game for the StrangerVille game pack next week.
are not affected by the patch, and you can continue to use them.
Some hints in the new tuning files suggest I may need to make a few adjustments before the new game pack releases, so look out for an update sometime soon for that.
If you think I've missed a problem, please let me know or in the comments below. Thank you!

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
I politely asked a creator if I could do a simple re-color they said no. Fuck It I'm doing it anyways. I don't care if this person made this Item, I'm fixing to make it mine lololol
Nobody can tell me what to put in my fuckin game lol so I never ask. I'd rob and convert the whole SL market if I knew how. Why? Because it's my game for my personal use offline lol.

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
Any1 have sims 4 height slider luumia, that they can share pls? :) this website doesnt work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes