Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
What??? I've been looking for that feature for some time now... and its always been hidden below my very nose... where does it hide XD???
The game time function is accessible through either directly editing the mc_settings.cfg file located in your MCCC directory, or accessing it on a computer under MCCC. I don't suggest editing the file directly unless you feel comfortable doing so. I usually run my game clock at 50. The default is 25, and seems a bit too fast. I have run it at 100 though. Helps when you want to micro manage things a bit more :)

Reactions: UYScutti23

doctr

Aug 13, 2018
The game time function is accessible through either directly editing the mc_settings.cfg file located in your MCCC directory, or accessing it on a computer under MCCC. I don't suggest editing the file directly unless you feel comfortable doing so. I usually run my game clock at 50. The default is 25, and seems a bit too fast. I have run it at 100 though. Helps when you want to micro manage things a bit more :)
I usually talked about the slow motion function, but not about the length of the game day.

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
Nice to see modder in here and thanks for the mod! Too bad that my main sim uses the bottom body from EVE, and there's really not enough mods for the body. I don't suppose you can give me a quick guide on how to convert some maxis body clothings to EVE ones? Would really be appreciated.
All my female mods are for EVE body only.

Reactions: ecobot

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well. I downloaded all the animations, now i have to figure out what furniture besides obvious ones like bed and stuff have animations tied to them.

I also disabled autonomy option because when i went to bar lot i saw group of grandmas banging some dude, shit was funny af.

I have a question tho - interactions such like ''Express interest in romance'' with these weird icons are a part or wicked whims or not? I disabled personality option but still have them.

Sep 21, 2018
Is anyone here a donor to serenity-cc? I'm looking for , and catalog. :cry: DWP definitely doesn't have it because they appear to have lost their main donor, so they're missing a lot of files. If anyone has too, I'd be eternally grateful. ;)

McSlowSpank

Oct 17, 2017
If anyone uses the UI Cheats Extension mod, don't forget to update it. The new version from 02.22.2019.
But dosen't cover all of the UI Cheats Extension functions?

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
But dosen't cover all of the UI Cheats Extension functions?
UI Cheats Extension mod allows you to edit values like needs, relationships, money, career/life objectives ecc... on the fly, just by dragging or left/right-clicking on the stuff you see on the screen. Lets say its a more instant way to edit the values you have available in front of you, MCC on the other hand goes more in depth :sneaky:

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Anarcis Crowded Shower, MMM/FFF/MFF/MMF Teasing animation for Showers. Furiously Fingered MF/FF Handjob animation for Sofas and Loveseats. Anal Orgasm MM/MF Climax for Floors and Anal Orgasm Aftermath MF/MM Teasing animation for Floors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes