[Others] The Sims 4: Mod Collection [v38] [K.Leoric]

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes
Nov 26, 2017

Changelog 2/8/2019 v2.0.996j:
[Special Notice: It seems something has broken the slutting outfit! This has spurred me on to implement a rework of this entire system as I've never been truly satisfied with its initial run. I expect the new system to be out in about a week.]

• Updated the Trophy Wife Aspiration Virgin detection. Now male sims will only get upset over losing their virginity if they have anal sex, whereas female sims will only get upset if they have vaginal sex! That's right ladies, you can cheat with the backdoor again :D
  • Fixed a bug where penetrative oral/anal/vaginal sex wouldn't count towards the Broken Mind Aspiration holder's objective (when getting penetrated).
  • Changed how the last stage of the Trophy Wife aspiration works. Now the deflowering objective will only be completed if you sleep with your Trophy Wife's husband/wife and lose vaginal (if female) or anal(if male) virginity to their Life Partner in that interaction!
  • Fixed a bug where the collar tattoo wouldn't automatically be given to a Trophy Wife on completion of their Aspiration.
  • Fixed a Bug that would cause a LE when purchasing a Caged Bird with warranty but without changing their name.
  • Added hunger motive re-gain for Caged Birds when drinking some Stallion Juice.
  • Added a 'lock-out' test to the motives punishment for sims who successfully complete 'The Farm' text adventure. This improves compatibility with occult states.

K.Leoric

Jr. Uploader
Jul 4, 2017
Mega folder updated.... most of it, it's missing Sstormyy and Dumbaby stuff, i will get it when SFS comes back online and then upload to the folder

Change-Log v38:
DWP IS CHANGING THE SITE HOST THEY USE! HAVE PATIENCE AND WAIT.
Our friends of the DWP team updates new stuff every friday:

In case you don't know, we also have a discord for Sims 4 discussion:

New Stuff:
- Midnitetech Careers (Dentist)
- Dumbaby new patreon presets (Not yet, SFS has gone down the moment i was going to download it, i will edit later when it cames back to normal so i can download and upload.
- Sstormyy stuff until February 1 (Same as above)
- URReal Skins by Moonchildlovesthenight (That's a long nick...)

PSA:
- Mega Pregnancy Mod isn't working with WW and MCC and MC Woohoo

New versions of:
- Basemental Drugs 2.0.9.88 by Basemental
- Bouncing Sims Boobies January 29 by Tonicmole
- MC Command Center 6.1.0.4 by Deaderpool
- MC Woohoo 6.1.0.4 by Deaderpool
- Nisa's Wicked Perversions v2.0.996j by Nisa
- Passionate Romance by Sacrificial
- Wicked Whims v4.3.5.140.2 February 5 by Turbodriver
- Wild Guy Female Body Details January 4 by Wild Guy

New animations by:
- A. Trois
- Anarcis
- Azmodan22
- Chimochicchi
- E404P
- Lifeline
[Choose one of the lupobianco packs, only new or old+new, dont get both!]
- Lupobianco (only new animations)
- Lupobianco + Old (New and old animations thanks to @Finfin)
- Mike24
- Motherlode
- Salarmoj
- TheGamerBoy
- Yrsa
- Zorak

FoxInSox

Dec 3, 2018
Mega folder updated.... most of it, it's missing Sstormyy and Dumbaby stuff, i will get it when SFS comes back online and then upload to the folder

Change-Log v38:
DWP IS CHANGING THE SITE HOST THEY USE! HAVE PATIENCE AND WAIT.
Our friends of the DWP team updates new stuff every friday:

In case you don't know, we also have a discord for Sims 4 discussion:

New Stuff:
- Midnitetech Careers (Dentist)
- Dumbaby new patreon presets (Not yet, SFS has gone down the moment i was going to download it, i will edit later when it cames back to normal so i can download and upload.
- Sstormyy stuff until February 1 (Same as above)
- URReal Skins by Moonchildlovesthenight (That's a long nick...)

PSA:
- Mega Pregnancy Mod isn't working with WW and MCC and MC Woohoo

New versions of:
- Basemental Drugs 2.0.9.88 by Basemental
- Bouncing Sims Boobies January 29 by Tonicmole
- MC Command Center 6.1.0.4 by Deaderpool
- MC Woohoo 6.1.0.4 by Deaderpool
- Nisa's Wicked Perversions v2.0.996j by Nisa
- Passionate Romance by Sacrificial
- Wicked Whims v4.3.5.140.2 February 5 by Turbodriver
- Wild Guy Female Body Details January 4 by Wild Guy

New animations by:
- A. Trois
- Anarcis
- Azmodan22
- Chimochicchi
- E404P
- Lifeline
[Choose one of the lupobianco packs, only new or old+new, dont get both!]
- Lupobianco (only new animations)
- Lupobianco + Old (New and old animations thanks to @Finfin)
- Mike24
- Motherlode
- Salarmoj
- TheGamerBoy
- Yrsa
- Zorak

Thank you for making everything so simple to find. :)

Immanuel714

Oct 8, 2017
|

First of all, I am currently working on a rather extensive new addition to the mod, that I am not going to disclose any details about just yet. Just know that it will be a lot of extra fun. It might take a while to get it ready (even to a basic state), but even though my main focus is on that, in the meantime I'll of course manage to get some regular updates out as well.

Changelog

Cannabis

• Curing weed works as "Cure All"
  • Opening cured weed jars works as "Open All"
Cheat Commands and Settings

• Reworked script part of the cheats
  • Added "Disable autonomous use for all Sims" to settings
  • Added Disable and enable autonomous use for all Sims cheat
  • Added reset high level clients cheats
  • Added species test to autonomous drug use Sim Picker
  • Added lean addiction to addiction cheat commands
Other

• Fixed missing String Table in comedown description (Purple Playboys)
  • Cleaned up and reworked a lot of script stuff
  • Removed famous Sims from potential High Level clients picker
  • Proofreading of all String Tables (by JamJars)
How it works

Cannabis

I have slowly started looking at overhauling the cannabis part of the mod, and what better place to start then with that pesky curing / opening weed jars.

If you have a lot of uncured buds in your Sims inventory and a lot of weed jars out and about. Simply click on one of them and start curing whatever strain you want, your Sim will autonomously start curing all available buds in your Sims inventory in all available jars.

When the jars are done curing this works in the same way as just described, click on one of the jars and select "Open". Your Sim will autonomously start opening all of them.

Note: Do not use CC shelves for this, as it might not work flawlessly. Try to use EA shelves or general surfaces.

Cheat Commands and Settings

I have spent a bit of time reworking this to include some more options.

First of all, you can now "Disable Autonomous Drug Use for All Sims" in your Settings menu. This global "off" switch is something that has been requested a bunch of times for a really long time now.

Now for the new cheat commands.
To access them, type "basemental.cheat_list" or simply "bmd_cheats". This will provide you with a full list of all available cheat commands.

The new commands:

basemental.global_disableautonomy - Disables autonomous drug use for all Sims
basemental.global_enableautonomy - Enables autonomous drug use for all Sims

basemental.reset_highlevelclients_cocaine - Resets all cocaine high level clients
basemental.reset_highlevelclients_amphetamine - Resets all speed high level clients

Note: If you use the reset high level clients cheats, it will affect ALL high level clients in your save, so if you have several Sims in the same game with different clients they will all get reset, so you will have to re-add them on all Sims.

Other

Having worked in this mod for almost 2 years, there is of course some spelling errors here and there that I have missed out on. I approached JamJars (some of you might know him from doing support on both my Discord Server and MCCC), and politely asked him if he would like to proofread that boatload of String Tables. As luck would have it, mostly due to him being awesome, he accepted. So, all String Tables are now proofread and fixed. Thanks!

Installation Instructions

• Delete all the old Basemental Drugs files from your Mods folder.
  • Download Basemental Drugs 2.1.0.89
  • Unzip Basemental Drugs 2.1.0.89
  • Place the unzipped files in your Mods folder
  • Remember to delete your localthumbcache.package
  • Stuff not showing up properly? - place the files directly in your Mods folder.
  • Any other issues, get in touch at my
  • Enjoy the drugs

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
140.3 of WW seems to not allow Teens anymore. Anyone know how to fix it? I tried toggling it but it still won't have them appear in the menu only young adult-elder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes