Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone happen to know where to get the lower back tattoo?
This sims girl is available on Loverslab with the CC associated (Linnie Stojanovic).
For the tattoo, it is "KisaFayd_TrampTattoo03"
Found on Loverslab, i suggest you go there checking for this Sims i talked above, all the CC used for this model are joined by the creator in the .rar file

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Roburky just released a new mod called meaningful stories. apparently he has been working on this for the last 2 years and has finally released it. it's an overhaul to the mood and emotions system. i have yet to try it cause i been to busy spreading the word lol. but sounds like it has alot of potential.

right now it's only version 1.0. so im sure there will be alot more to come to it in the future. he will also have patreon releases for early access.

Mod preview on youtube:

someguy84

Dec 30, 2018
wild_guy shameless underwear update:

Feb 5 at 7:37pm

Unlocked
Shameless Underwear major update
Hi dear patrons!
So, this is a major mod update, I reworked almost whole mod.
The first is I finally did what I wanted for so long time:) I added 3 first types of bra, I hope you like them. I do want to make more of them at some point.
Secondly, I added new color to palettes of all mod parts it's the burgundy one, I always wanted this color for underwear.
Thirdly, since now Shameless Underwear fully supported with WickedWhims! This means sims can randomly wear sets of bra and panties (which configured in config file of the mod) via WickedWhims underwear randomozation command. To randomize sims underwear 'ww.random_sims_underwear' comand must be used, also wearing underwear must be enabled in WW settings. I configured many sets using all types of bra and panties.
Also I had to re-organize all files and rename them to make a configuring of underwear sets available and comfortable, so I splitted all types of underwear into separate files and separate items in CAS. This means the old version of the mod must be removed first before installing the new one to avoid any conflicts.
And the last one, I made several different improvements for different mod parts while reworking the mod. Also I placed all mod files into the own mod folder which can be coppied into the main Mods folder.
Well, think that's all. Hope you like the update, I spent mush time and effort while working on it. Happy simming:)

Major update and new parts
  • All types of underwear splitted into separate files and separate items in CAS. Most of the files renamed.
  • Added WickedWhims underwear randomization compatibility (added new package with the configuration of WW underwear cas parts)
  • Added 3 types of bra
  • Added new color (burgundy) for all mod parts.
  • Made some improvements for different mod parts
  • All mod files placed into the own mod folder
Removing of the old version of the mod required before updating to this one.
  • All types of underwear splitted into separate files and separate items in CAS. Most of the files renamed.
  • Added WickedWhims underwear randomization compatibility (added new package with the configuration of WW underwear cas parts)
  • Added 3 types of bra
  • Added new color (burgundy) for all mod parts.
  • Made some improvements for different mod parts
  • All mod files placed into the own mod folder
Removing of the old version of the mod required before updating to this one.

Alediences

Jan 4, 2018
This sims girl is available on Loverslab with the CC associated (Linnie Stojanovic).
For the tattoo, it is "KisaFayd_TrampTattoo03"
Found on Loverslab, i suggest you go there checking for this Sims i talked above, all the CC used for this model are joined by the creator in the .rar file
Much appreciated, thanks!

Reactions: UYScutti23

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
For those of you who are trying to download something via SFS, try deleting the "www." portion of the link, and that should take you straight to the download. It's been working for me when I do that. ;)
Huahaha!!! Finally it works!

I just want to tell everyone that I'm not a pervert... That's why I need to cover my sims breast with bra. Lol

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
What is happening with Down with Patreon site?

To any and all, we haven't disappeared. We are moving to a larger server to handle the bandwidth and it isn't quite ready. So the site is offline for a little while. But the url will be the same when we come back

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Yo lads, slightly off topic here so apologies, but is there any way around that dumb 'can't get married if you are in a romantic relationship with someone else' bug, the one where you can't elope as it says they are in your employ? I figured putting on universal polygamous relationships would probably solve it, but i want to keep jealousy so i don't want to do this. Any mod that fixes this? That last bit was slightly on topic at least.

Sorry if this has been mention before but trawling around support threads on different sites said there was a mod to help this, hoping someone here knows what one it is.

Cheers.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Yo lads, slightly off topic here so apologies, but is there any way around that dumb 'can't get married if you are in a romantic relationship with someone else' bug, the one where you can't elope as it says they are in your employ? I figured putting on universal polygamous relationships would probably solve it, but i want to keep jealousy so i don't want to do this. Any mod that fixes this? That last bit was slightly on topic at least.

Sorry if this has been mention before but trawling around support threads on different sites said there was a mod to help this, hoping someone here knows what one it is.

Cheers.
McCommandCenter has the option to remove that restriction .
Polygamy can stay off (you can have only one spouse at a time) and jealousy can stay on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes