Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
If v132.4 was the last version before the update, then wicked perversions v992h should be the one that works with it.
I think you're right.
In the meantime, WW developer has been notified about the missing stuff and bonkers on autonomy and a fix will come out shortly.
My WP is tweaked so is WW . Only reason is the way some stuff were done. For example: prostitutes gaining romance with clients and after a couple "services" they are almost soulmates. Not me

Reactions: RobinF

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Jeez if I did that I'd have dead patients. "Oops sorry my hand slipped! I am just in love, you forgive me right?"
As a nurse, this spoke to me. Can you imagine? "Oops, I gave you the wrong amount of medicine? You must forgive me...I am so in love right now! I am seeing double."

For the amount of money some of his patreons give him? I am sorry but this message would have made me so angry.

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
The funniest part is, the tweet before this says "I met this guy yesterday", so you're throwing away your source of income for someone you met 3 days ago? I hope it works out, but like.....
Oh, the plot thickens! LOL. I literally just created a whole soap opera in my head about this whole thing, with the new love being somewhat a Bella Goth gold digger. x'Dx'Dx'D WELP, I need vacations!

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
I wonder if my job will give me TDI for falling in love. The funniest part is, the tweet before this says "I met this guy yesterday", so you're throwing away your source of income for someone you met 3 days ago? I hope it works out, but like.....
I saw that previous tweet myself when he made it. so when seeing the one i had posted had me like wtf? lol

@robyou87 yes, put them in mods folder. or if you like things more organized, you can create a new animations folder in your mods folder. (Thats what i do)

Reactions: Bienebee

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
Ok for some reasons my wicked whims, mccc command and nisa's wicked perversions isnt showing up in-game. Ive tried re-installing the game and updated all my mods to the latest version as well as only putting in the 3 mentioned mods and annimations so there wouldn't be a conflict in mods and still nothing shows up in game besides being able to buy condoms for wicked whims. Ive installed the mod properly and this has only been started happening recently. Can anyone help me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes