Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventy9

Apr 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Added 'ww.set_sim_statistic <statistic_name> <value>' command
Typing in the command without any arguments will display you the list of all statistic names.
  • Fixed occult genders handling
  • Fixed Sims trying to masturbate while carrying objects
  • Fixed hospital staff on duty participating in sex autonomy
  • Improved base game compatibility

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Does anyone know why, you can't use MC menu to Modify in CAS, when there are more than 8 sims in a household?

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have the unreleased chemistry system mod,
which can be found here!

Share it everywhere!
I wonder what is latest news about this mod?

It seems it was taken down... I can't find any link nor new information about it.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Does anyone know why, you can't use MC menu to Modify in CAS, when there are more than 8 sims in a household?
The game has certain aspects that are hard coded and cannot be changed at all, or changed easily through modding. This happens to be one of those things unfortunately. about the only way to get around this is to remove the sim you want to edit from the active household, edit them, and then add them back. If you have many more than eight sims, this can be a real pain in the ass.

Reactions: DrunkDragon

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Okay, so I suddenly get an LE, whenever I try to get a sim to continue to write on a book. This LE makes no sense to me and there is nothing to get from lastexception.com. Anyone got a wild idea?

bubboba

Apr 23, 2018
Okay, so I suddenly get an LE, whenever I try to get a sim to continue to write on a book. This LE makes no sense to me and there is nothing to get from lastexception.com. Anyone got a wild idea?

Had similar LE today while entering Nightclub (Discothèque Pan Europa).

some_random_guy

Dec 22, 2017
The game has certain aspects that are hard coded and cannot be changed at all, or changed easily through modding. This happens to be one of those things unfortunately. about the only way to get around this is to remove the sim you want to edit from the active household, edit them, and then add them back. If you have many more than eight sims, this can be a real pain in the ass.
Actually you can edit individual sims by clicking on a sim and going to Sim Commands. From there click Modify in CAS. This edits just the sim that is selected, but only appearance and not all the other info.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Click the sim you want to edit>command center>commands>edit in cas : This a workaround to overstuffed households +8 , if you try to go the regular way "and you can" only 8 sims will remain, the rest will be lost forever (deleted and unrecoverable)
This command will take only one sim to cas.

Dec 19, 2018
I could swear you used to be able to "toggle on" at least "a" debug mode through the standard WW settings screens, and one of the things it "unlocked" was essentially a list of sex statistics for whichever sim you clicked on. How many times they'd had it, what percentages of overall sex time they'd spent in tease/handjob/oral/vaginal/anal, how many times they'd been impregnated, etc. It seems to have been lost in some flurry of WW updates or other, as it's not in the WW settings menu anymore far as I can tell, not in shift-click debugs, and I'm having the damndest time even locating a reference online that it existed to begin with. Hoping someone else remembers this too, if not perhaps where the access to it went.

Also, is there anywhere that has a complete listing of all the WW console commands? There's what seems to be a partial on the WW site, but I've found a few not listed there scattered all over the web. Of course my brain just might be unable to think gud today.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Supernatural exclusive animations, about time. Now I can get the ghostly blowjob to stop happening with normal Sims. Nothing lovely about a girl pushing her face through a guy's ass to suck him off....as a human.

Reactions: Lady Whistledown
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes