Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I really wish Sims 4 had something like NMM it would tell us which mods had updates find doubles and broken mods that would be sweet.. most likely won't happen but i can dream can't I? LOL
Vortex works for TS4. I was hoping after the Tumblr situation, that mods would move to Nexus where a good system is set up to handle updates but either Simmers don't know about it or don't want to use it.

Oct 25, 2018
Lupobianco update: added rework of RedCorruption (femdom MF bed series) and CrazyCouples (MFMF for massagetable).
Normal:
Modded:
Hey guys, whats diferent in normal and modded?
Tks!

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Vortex works for TS4. I was hoping after the Tumblr situation, that mods would move to Nexus where a good system is set up to handle updates but either Simmers don't know about it or don't want to use it.
Because the Sims community is old and Tumblr was just something that started to be used during TS3 lifetime, just because Tumblr decided to be "advertiser friendly" doesnt mean things changed, the community always been very fluid and it was UNLIKELY to go to a site that props up a page for every single game that comes out, I am sure if I looked I would find pages for Assassins Creed, the Nexus never was part of the Sim Community, it was something that started with Oblivion and its not connected with the Sim community, the community would rather use TSR that Nexus if it come to that.

Also if Nexus grows that large they also might became "advertiser friendly" and last thing I want is a centralized center for all mods that yes, its convenient ... until it goes downs in flames, then that convenience turns into a liability.

Reactions: Darth Keadus

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
@vaguinhoguardian

finfin11/19/2018

Hey guys. So to avoid confusion regarding Lupobianco updates, I wrote this message. In case you have any doubts, you can write me privately or in #rebel-meeting-area

We have two version of Lupobianco animations.

One is the regular update, which will be posted here. You'll only need to replace the older package with the new ones (ex.: there is a Lupobianco_Patreon_animations update, you replace your copy of it).
Lupobianco regular update is four files: Lupobianco_animations, Lupobianco_Patreon_animations, Lupobianco_Object_Animations and Lupobianco_Kamasutra_Animations.
You can grab the latest files from the Mega Folder.

The second type is a modded one, by @Finfin . The modded package is the same as regular, only it includes older animations that Lupobianco removed due to wanting to rework them. These old animations that have been removed are over 200.
So you need to get five files in that case: Lupobianco_Animation (modded by Finfin), Lupobianco_Patreon_Animations, Lupobianco_Object_Animations, Lupobianco_Kamasutra_animations and Lupobianco_Reworked_Animations, all of them from the Mega Folder. Those aren't interchangeable with the packages from the regular folder, they will conflict if mixed. So you need to get the 4 or 5 files from the corresponding folders on the Mega Folder. You need to choose one version and one version only.
In order to keep updating the modded version, you need to keep downloading the Lupobianco_Animation file from the Discord server, by @Finfin , and only that package.

tl;dr It's basically one of the two options:

1) Modded Lupobianco animation package (the most recent version uploaded on simfileshare) + all the other packages in the Mega Folder -> Lupobianco animations + old by Finfin
2) The regular update uploaded on simfileshare

The only difference is that the modded package has all his deleted old animations (200+ of them).

Oct 25, 2018
@vaguinhoguardian

finfin11/19/2018

Hey guys. So to avoid confusion regarding Lupobianco updates, I wrote this message. In case you have any doubts, you can write me privately or in #rebel-meeting-area

We have two version of Lupobianco animations.

One is the regular update, which will be posted here. You'll only need to replace the older package with the new ones (ex.: there is a Lupobianco_Patreon_animations update, you replace your copy of it).
Lupobianco regular update is four files: Lupobianco_animations, Lupobianco_Patreon_animations, Lupobianco_Object_Animations and Lupobianco_Kamasutra_Animations.
You can grab the latest files from the Mega Folder.

The second type is a modded one, by @Finfin . The modded package is the same as regular, only it includes older animations that Lupobianco removed due to wanting to rework them. These old animations that have been removed are over 200.
So you need to get five files in that case: Lupobianco_Animation (modded by Finfin), Lupobianco_Patreon_Animations, Lupobianco_Object_Animations, Lupobianco_Kamasutra_animations and Lupobianco_Reworked_Animations, all of them from the Mega Folder. Those aren't interchangeable with the packages from the regular folder, they will conflict if mixed. So you need to get the 4 or 5 files from the corresponding folders on the Mega Folder. You need to choose one version and one version only.
In order to keep updating the modded version, you need to keep downloading the Lupobianco_Animation file from the Discord server, by @Finfin , and only that package.

tl;dr It's basically one of the two options:

1) Modded Lupobianco animation package (the most recent version uploaded on simfileshare) + all the other packages in the Mega Folder -> Lupobianco animations + old by Finfin
2) The regular update uploaded on simfileshare

The only difference is that the modded package has all his deleted old animations (200+ of them).
Tks man for the explain

Reactions: hmorphone
Nov 2, 2018
Sorry to bother every1, But I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some sort of mod that shows me what my sims are wearing in the CAS . I have so many mods, And some friends of mine was wondering if I could upload my sims . Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Sorry to bother every1, But I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some sort of mod that shows me what my sims are wearing in the CAS . I have so many mods, And some friends of mine was wondering if I could upload my sims . Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
It was a software called "Sims 4 Tray Importer" (S4TI) that allowed to do that (you could see all the CC/items applied on a sim). However, i'm not sure it's still working since the python update of The Sims 4, so i'll let you check.
If it isn't working anymore, i think someone did quite the same, but i can't remember the name, sorry.

Nov 2, 2018
It was a software called "Sims 4 Tray Importer" (S4TI) that allowed to do that (you could see all the CC/items applied on a sim). However, i'm not sure it's still working since the python update of The Sims 4, so i'll let you check.
If it isn't working anymore, i think someone did quite the same, but i can't remember the name, sorry.
Thank you so much.... I googled it and they recently updated the mod a few days ago hopeful it works. Thanks again!

Reactions: UYScutti23

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
It still works

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
Help I thought I would give sims 4 a try and downloaded The Sims 4 FitGirl Repack 1.36.102.1020 can anyone tell me which mods do I need the basic will do. Just a starting point.
Tried loads of mods from this thread but all I get is the main simm walks around nude is front of all the rest except teens and children no other adult.
Risky Woohoo only gives me blanket sex I have downloaded 100 mods and tried load of different combination even tried them all at once.
I have read this thread and still I am unable to even start any adult content.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Help I thought I would give sims 4 a try and downloaded The Sims 4 FitGirl Repack 1.36.102.1020 can anyone tell me which mods do I need the basic will do. Just a starting point.
Tried loads of mods from this thread but all I get is the main simm walks around nude is front of all the rest except teens and children no other adult.
Risky Woohoo only gives me blanket sex I have downloaded 100 mods and tried load of different combination even tried them all at once.
I have read this thread and still I am unable to even start any adult content.
Hi, v1.36.102.1020 is a really old one, most of the mods you can find here won't work with such an old version of the game (and it'll be pretty much the same for a lot of other "normal" mods to be honest).
You should update the game to v1.48.94.1020 (the latest) first before trying using mods, as it'll provide some really interesting functions you don't have with the version you're using (for example, the first person camera which is an interesting feature for the adult gaming of TS4) and also, it'll allow you to use all the mods you can find here in the mega folder.

Reactions: K.Leoric and Oldfox
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes