Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Painted black

Aug 5, 2018
Here is a contribution:
Many of these are very recent recent, Motherlode (as of last month) i think there are only 4 new animations since i had the last 20 dollar pack. Anarcis as of the last update this week, Zorak, and lifeline. Hope this helps, Azmodan just missing the two, and so on. I bought a bunch of Patreon for inactive people and downloaded their stuff as well. So have fun.

ihutch

May 29, 2017
Hi all

It seems appropriate to ask the question .. (if it is not the correct place - let me know ... I want to ask following the rules)

" which animation authors are the most realistic?"

So no crazy speed F***ing ,

Thanks in advance ...

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Mine said it was conflicting with MCC pregnancy as well but nothing bad was actually happening so it could be like those LE's files MCC throws every time you open the game. Completely harmless.

I eventually deleted the MCC pregnancy file anyways because I realized I wasn't actually using it that much and the pop ups annoyed me.

I have the latest MCC update (5.0.0.3) and nothing bad is happening to my game?
Please download the public release MCCC 5.0.0 final from Patreon or Tumblr and you'll have all the things PPM was suposed to do, and more. (A lot of new functions regarding pregnancy, moving sims around etc)
If you care about genetics, don't use PPM.
MCCC has a unique pregnancy system, WW has his own, (capable of handling teen pregnanacy and full genetics transmission, and they work side by side without any problem. No other mod will do that.
PMM uses the vanilla and some stolen code (used to be full) from both mentioned mods plus the obsolete PMM from javanerd and scumbumbo. Genetic is random and most times the outcome is not consistent.
This is just a developer's opinion, my own.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Please download the public release MCCC 5.0.0 final from Patreon or Tumblr and you'll have all the things PPM was suposed to do, and more. (A lot of new functions regarding pregnancy, moving sims around etc)
If you care about genetics, don't use PPM.
MCCC has a unique pregnancy system, WW has his own, (capable of handling teen pregnanacy and full genetics transmission, and they work side by side without any problem. No other mod will do that.
PMM uses the vanilla and some stolen code (used to be full) from both mentioned mods plus the obsolete PMM from javanerd and scumbumbo. Genetic is random and most times the outcome is not consistent.
This is just a developer's opinion, my own.
Every kid my sims have had look like a mix of the parents and that's saying a lot since I am doing the 100 baby challenge. Also, MCCC doesn't give your sims pregnancy buffs, it doesn't give you stillborns which is great for the Decades Challenge or added realism I guess. I think PMM is for people who find MCCC too complex and confusing. And you can most certainly use all three together without a problem.

Reactions: Azoresman

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
Helps if I put this in the right forum

Back from my holiday, here are the latest updates.

Mike24...
Dark Fantasies
-Ottoman - Handjob Stage - 01
-Ottoman - Handjob Stage - 02
-Ottoman - Oraljob Stage - 03
-Ottoman - Vaginal Stage - 04
-Ottoman - CLIMAX STAGE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mike24 premium animations:
pool sequence

Lifeline update :
PT_Oraljob (Climax)
Category: Climax

Enjoy!!

forelen

Jul 5, 2018
Maybe anybody know what does it mean? Recently the loading of the game when the sim's going to another town or wherever, takes years. And when it's over I get lastexception error.. Seems like sth related to ww, maybe i wrong

Sorry if i posted to the wrong place

Reactions: Craftor

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
elhombre i reuploaded after i opened with S4S and was working sorry

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Maybe anybody know what does it mean? Recently the loading of the game when the sim's going to another town or wherever, takes years. And when it's over I get lastexception error.. Seems like sth related to ww, maybe i wrong

You'll get more help by posting this on

Painted black

Aug 5, 2018
Lupo's most current animation (released August 12)
Happy Ending

• Happy Ending Start Massage MF STAGE 1
  • Happy Ending Massage 2 MF STAGE 2
  • Happy Ending Penis Massage MF STAGE 3
  • Happy Ending Prostate Massage MF STAGE 4
  • Happy Ending Cum MF CLIMAX

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017

You have a CC career that needs to be updated or removed. Dentist Career. Do that, delete your localthumbcache.package and see if the issue persists.

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
Its happening to her husband too.. But Ill try changing her outfit too!

Update.. It was her jeans, have deleted all the creators clothing, problem seems to be fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes