[Others] The Sims 4: Mod Collection [v36] [K.Leoric]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

AlinaReloaded

Formerly 'Alina3096'
Nov 26, 2017
I could be wrong, but sounds like sacrificial might be calling it quits.
You must be registered to see medias
I wonder if my job will give me TDI for falling in love. The funniest part is, the tweet before this says "I met this guy yesterday", so you're throwing away your source of income for someone you met 3 days ago? I hope it works out, but like.....

Nov 30, 2017
The funniest part is, the tweet before this says "I met this guy yesterday", so you're throwing away your source of income for someone you met 3 days ago? I hope it works out, but like.....
Oh, the plot thickens! LOL. I literally just created a whole soap opera in my head about this whole thing, with the new love being somewhat a Bella Goth gold digger. x'Dx'Dx'D WELP, I need vacations!

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
I wonder if my job will give me TDI for falling in love. The funniest part is, the tweet before this says "I met this guy yesterday", so you're throwing away your source of income for someone you met 3 days ago? I hope it works out, but like.....
I saw that previous tweet myself when he made it. so when seeing the one i had posted had me like wtf? lol

@robyou87 yes, put them in mods folder. or if you like things more organized, you can create a new animations folder in your mods folder. (Thats what i do)

Aug 16, 2017
Ok for some reasons my wicked whims, mccc command and nisa's wicked perversions isnt showing up in-game. Ive tried re-installing the game and updated all my mods to the latest version as well as only putting in the 3 mentioned mods and annimations so there wouldn't be a conflict in mods and still nothing shows up in game besides being able to buy condoms for wicked whims. Ive installed the mod properly and this has only been started happening recently. Can anyone help me please.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
could anyone give me the free link to Colores Urbanos 2018 july catalog? I mean the latest one ... it was published for her patrons yesterday , if anyone has it plzzzzzz post the link
Curbs was added to the new site if you're still looking for it.

Apr 5, 2018
I use PMM 33.3 and it doesn't conflict with WW .
It conflicts with MCC pregnancy ..
So I took out MCC pregnancy script and all works fine now ..
But then ofcourse I haven't updated to last update yet ,, cause I heard it messes up Sims 4 to much,,
so I'm waiting for an update fix for the update .. lol
Or is there one already ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes