Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
@Finfin do you happen to know anything about this?

im using lupo with the modded file, i replaced the original with it, and i just updated salomoj today, but also had this with the previous version. i never used salomoj or modded lupo animations til like a day or 2 ago, and been getting this since.

is this normal?

Photos in spoiler...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
Do not add any other Lupo files to the modded Lupo pack.. remove them not part of it.. you can only have 1 set Lupo original or FinFins Modded...

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Anarcis 4 Pack! Prison Wank solo Handjob for Males on Get To Work Prison Bars, Bath time Hump Vaginal MF for Bathtubs. Lick Him Out, a male anilingus Oraljob and handjob for Sofas and Loveseats. Pull Both Boys, MMM/MMF Handjob interaction for Double Beds.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Do not add any other Lupo files to the modded Lupo pack.. remove them not part of it.. you can only have 1 set Lupo original or FinFins Modded...
thanks for responding, I deleted WW_lupobianco_Animations.package from the original download and placed the modded file in its place. so is the modded file a standalone that doesnt require any other files? i thought it was just a replacement for that one file.

all i have is whats in the mega, the files that are in the folder thats say lupo with old animations by finfin
Thanks again.

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
That is the best choice... FinFin's modded Lupo has 200+ more animations because it includes the animations Lupo removed....

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
FinFin updates his moidded files in sequence with lupo, giving us all the old Lupo removed with the new Lupo adds... These are the files for Lupo you should have

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
FinFin updates his moidded files in sequence with lupo, giving us all the old Lupo removed with the new Lupo adds... These are the files for Lupo you should have
strange, cause thats all i have.

ok well thanks, guess my game is screwed up or something, cause im having same issue with salamoj.
guess i'm just gonna delete em all and go back to unmodded version.

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
I cant tell enough by the screenshot you sent, cant see the file dates or sizes.... but do compare ur lupo files size and dates with the screen shot I sent, OR just remove all lupo animations and then add from Finfin's only... UR SALARMOJ_ANIMATIONS seem to be ok...

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Wait wait wait! Calm down everybody!

So, for Salarmoj:
You need to have ONLY WW_Salarmoj_Inferno_Stone package, as an animation package. REMOVE Salarmoj_PAnimation, Salarmoj_GOS.package and Salarmoj_Animation!! They will conflict.

For Lupobianco modded version:
- Grab last MODDED Lupobianco_Animation update:
- Grab EVERY ELSE package from this folder (NOT Lupobianco_Animation, EVERY OTHER package IN THIS FOLDER):

You don't need to do anything else.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
awesome, i deleted all my lupos and just goin back to unmodded files. and thanks for catching that salormoj, hopefully this will clear things up. thank you for the help.
I just woken up and replied as fast as I could :D

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Wait wait wait! Calm down everybody!

So, for Salarmoj:
You need to have ONLY WW_Salarmoj_Inferno_Stone package, as an animation package. REMOVE Salarmoj_PAnimation, Salarmoj_GOS.package and Salarmoj_Animation!! They will conflict.

For Lupobianco modded version:
- Grab last MODDED Lupobianco_Animation update:
- Grab EVERY ELSE package from this folder (NOT Lupobianco_Animation, EVERY OTHER package IN THIS FOLDER):

You don't need to do anything else.
thanks finfin, idk man thats what i did to begin with, but for some reason it was all screwed up. i read a bunch of posts where you explained it to make sure i did it right before i started. this isnt the first time i had troubles with lupo if i remember right. think im not gonna press my luck and stick with the original. but thanks again.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
thanks finfin, idk man thats what i did to begin with, but for some reason it was all screwed up. i read a bunch of posts where you explained it to make sure i did it right before i started. this isnt the first time i had troubles with lupo if i remember right. think im not gonna press my luck and stick with the original. but thanks again.
Probably you didn't delete the other Lupobianco packages.
In any case, if you want to stick with that:

- Remove every other Lupobianco files, every each of them
- Use the packages inside this folder: (this is his last update)

And you're good to go :D
Just in case you have any other issues.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Probably you didn't delete the other Lupobianco packages.
In any case, if you want to stick with that:

- Remove every other Lupobianco files, every each of them
- Use the packages inside this folder: (this is his last update)

And you're good to go :D
Just in case you have any other issues.
yeah i did, and thats the one i got. thank you.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont plan any troubles or else , i just put my word here because i m just fall in the ass laughing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes