Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
Did all that really have to go this far, maybe .. I think some of that effort should be placed into the integrity of the Mega folder. On here that is the first place I look; however to often it doesn't have the latest version and to this day much of that folder is outdated. So then I have to search links to fix a problem.. Most that's what I look for updates to fix other updates.. I don't mind searching links just sayin if ur gonna push the mega folder posting keeping its integrity is even more important..

Reactions: NuclearRayne

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Leoric you should seriously consider adding this to your signature! Functional and totally hilarious :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Btw have you seen this sweet parody of yours? Pesky mortals dare mocking our king!

Amazing idea my friend. And yes i've seen this one, now i want to play D1 just to see how OP i was against melee hahaha

Reactions: Duriel

Mix

May 5, 2017
Anyone else got issues with basemental? For example the button in the phone doesn't show any options altho' it worked before the famous patch. Yes I updated it. Before you ask :)

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
dang it new update isn't compatible with NisaK Wicked Perversion :/ welp i will have to wait for new update of nisa and basemental.

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
dang it new update isn't compatible with NisaK Wicked Perversion :/ welp i will have to wait for new update of nisa and basemental.

Yep I got loads of Le's trying to run the new WW with Wiced perversions, Hope it don't take too long to update as its one of my fav mods

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Yep I got loads of Le's trying to run the new WW with Wiced perversions, Hope it don't take too long to update as its one of my fav mods
Edit : took me three minutes actually ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
OK I got the new Nisa thanks to UYScutti23. Will try again thankfully I didn't lose anything important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes