Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2018
That was just addressed earlier in this very thread. See the following post for information.

Wait wait wait! Calm down everybody!

So, for Salarmoj:
You need to have ONLY WW_Salarmoj_Inferno_Stone package, as an animation package. REMOVE Salarmoj_PAnimation, Salarmoj_GOS.package and Salarmoj_Animation!! They will conflict.

For Lupobianco modded version:
- Grab last MODDED Lupobianco_Animation update:
- Grab EVERY ELSE package from this folder (NOT Lupobianco_Animation, EVERY OTHER package IN THIS FOLDER):

You don't need to do anything else.

Reactions: maldo and _Fin_

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
i beleave all the animations that are in
- Salarmoj GOS
- Salarmoj Animation
- Salarmoj PAnimation

are in WW_Salarmoj_Evil as well so it thinks you have double

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Salarmoj folder is all you need. Delete anything else Salarmoj in the mods folder. Only keep the Salarmoj folder all files are in there and keeps it organized for ease of use.

Reactions: K.Leoric

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Like @jgraffius75 said SalarmoJ put all her animations together in one package a month ago, delete everything and download the winrar file with every animation and object she's using at the moment on the mega folder.

forgive me for saying but, all these excess files shouldnt be kept in the mega folder, if we cant use these files, they shouldnt be there. thats why i always got my updates from the main thread and never went to the mega folder.
Only thing in the SalarmoJ folder is the SalarmoJ_Inferno_Stone.rar shared by SalarmoJ herself to the leaker! What excess files are you talking about? Don't spread wrong information if you don't use the folder, i ask you that please let people who do use it to give constructive criticism! Thank you.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Is is possible to use the WW_SALARMOJS_INFERNO_STONE.package (which is, what I assume, includes the basic (???) animations??) alone without having to use ALL the other objects they include in the file (you know, the bed, that weird punish volcano table, something about a chair idk. Objects that I will never use) ??

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
I don't see any reason why you MUST use SALARMOJS object except that you will not have all the animations that are in the package available for use...

Reactions: rev22x20

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Like @jgraffius75 said SalarmoJ put all her animations together in one package a month ago, delete everything and download the winrar file with every animation and object she's using at the moment on the mega folder.

Only thing in the SalarmoJ folder is the SalarmoJ_Inferno_Stone.rar shared by SalarmoJ herself to the leaker! What excess files are you talking about? Don't spread wrong information if you don't use the folder, i ask you that please let people who do use it to give constructive criticism! Thank you.
Sorry guess i was mistaken, post deleted

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Is is possible to use the WW_SALARMOJS_INFERNO_STONE.package (which is, what I assume, includes the basic (???) animations??) alone without having to use ALL the other objects they include in the file (you know, the bed, that weird punish volcano table, something about a chair idk. Objects that I will never use) ??
There are some sequences which are specific to Salarmoj objects. So I suggest to keep them.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
soo...

i guess nobody know a solution for my lil' problem ? ... hmmm ok, gonna deal with it then.

too bad, that really kill the mood to not have a way to avoid that. :(
(in case you dont want to scroll back a few... i asked if someone know a mod or script to make sims to avoid sitting on a couch where a sex scene is already in progress)

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
soo...

i guess nobody know a solution for my lil' problem ? ... hmmm ok, gonna deal with it then.

too bad, that really kill the mood to not have a way to avoid that. :(
(in case you dont want to scroll back a few... i asked if someone know a mod or script to make sims to avoid sitting on a couch where a sex scene is already in progress)
You can already do that with basic WW.
In setting, you choose to give privacy to Sims who are having sex. So other people will avoid to seat on couch which are being used for sex.

Reactions: renarena

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You can already do that with basic WW.
In setting, you choose to give privacy to Sims who are having sex. So other people will avoid to seat on couch which are being used for sex.
?? o_O
oh, i didnt saw that at all....in wich setting it is exactly ? in "sex setting" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes