Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have Sacrificial's new Torment Mod? Its coming in 7 days to the public...but....this is f95.

Reactions: Nihilust

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmmm, me again...

is there a mod or a script to block the sims to come sit on a couch that is used for sex ? its bloody annoying that everytime a sim around come to sit on the girl face or on my own face during sex XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone have Sacrificial's new Torment Mod? Its coming in 7 days to the public...but....this is f95.

LMAO i m dying at this one XD .. that geyser !

D

Deleted member 264337

Instead of wasting your time bitching over where content should be posted you could invest those few seconds making a discord account and joining the server.. Leakers don't owe anyone anything here, they can post wherever the hell they want. Not everything has to be served to you on a golden plate.. show some gratitude people and quit your whining. Whether you're a newcomer or not there is no harm in checking both on here and discord. Don't like it? Tough shit.. that's YOUR problem.

D

Deleted member 264337

*Yawns*

Or people could stop bitching about someone reposting their leaked stolen content elsewhere.

They're the ones providing and paying out of their own pockets.. They have every right to complain... i can't say the same about you. you're merely downloading that "leaked stolen content" with complete disregard to the ones offering it to you free of charge.. The least you can do is respect that! Otherwise don't download their shit if you don't want to come across as a morally aware hypocrite.

Nihilust

Aug 4, 2017
I swear, I love his creativity; but Jesus Christ, man, how many different mods can one maintain? Lot of them end up abandoned, none of his others have yet been updated for the GF patches.

This makes no sense to me. Beast in Skyrim and Falllout? A-OK. Beast in Sims 4? Utter filth.
I could see your point if bestiality was all that mod was. But it's inseparable from the rest of it.

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018
I swear, I love his creativity; but Jesus Christ, man, how many different mods can one maintain? Lot of them end up abandoned, none of his others have yet been updated for the GF patches.

I could see your point if bestiality was all that mod was. But it's inseparable from the rest of it.
What is the rest of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes