"3rthDay Series"

• TEASING MMF (3rthDay_ACT01)
  • ORALJOB MMF (3rthDay_ACT02)
  • VAGINAL MMF (3rthDay_ACT03)
  • VAGINAL MMF (3rthDay_ACT04)
-DOUBLE BED:

"M-Stress Out Mini-Series"

• CLIMAX M (MStressOut_ACT04CLMXVar)
-Bunben Chair by Noir (closed high chair):( )

"Inseminate Series"

• VAGINAL MF (Inseminate_GC_VAG_Vanilla)
  • VAGINAL MF (Inseminate_GC_VAG_Rough)

UYScutti23

Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Yep I got loads of Le's trying to run the new WW with Wiced perversions, Hope it don't take too long to update as its one of my fav mods
Edit : took me three minutes actually ^^

Hey Guys!

I'm still hard at work getting a prostituting outfit working, working on the Satyrs, and more content for our caged birds. In the meantime, I saw that a new version of Wicked Whims was just posted. Lots of exciting changes and things coming for that mod too. Here's the hotfix! Sorry for the few hour delay!

Changelog ver 2.0.995k
  • Fixed a bug with caged birds not refusing sex when they should.
  • Fixed a bug with caged birds rejoining school when they shouldn't
  • Caged Bird jealousy blocker has been fixed.
  • Fixed a bug with sims not being able to get a afterschool job.
  • Remade how I kick sims from school. Now normal sims won't be affected, as intended, and can join after school activities. Caged Birds will still be kicked as intended from all their careers, even after school activities and stay kicked as intended.
  • Fixed my mod's jealousy system for the latest WW update.
  • Fixed my penis console command 'nisa.nut_shacked' which gives or takes a penis away from cis-gendered female sims.

Aug 27, 2017
Edit : took me three minutes actually ^^

Hey Guys!

I'm still hard at work getting a prostituting outfit working, working on the Satyrs, and more content for our caged birds. In the meantime, I saw that a new version of Wicked Whims was just posted. Lots of exciting changes and things coming for that mod too. Here's the hotfix! Sorry for the few hour delay!

Changelog ver 2.0.995k
  • Fixed a bug with caged birds not refusing sex when they should.
  • Fixed a bug with caged birds rejoining school when they shouldn't
  • Caged Bird jealousy blocker has been fixed.
  • Fixed a bug with sims not being able to get a afterschool job.
  • Remade how I kick sims from school. Now normal sims won't be affected, as intended, and can join after school activities. Caged Birds will still be kicked as intended from all their careers, even after school activities and stay kicked as intended.
  • Fixed my mod's jealousy system for the latest WW update.
  • Fixed my penis console command 'nisa.nut_shacked' which gives or takes a penis away from cis-gendered female sims.
Ty Ty TY ! you save the day ! :)

May 7, 2017
@Finfin do you happen to know anything about this?

im using lupo with the modded file, i replaced the original with it, and i just updated salomoj today, but also had this with the previous version. i never used salomoj or modded lupo animations til like a day or 2 ago, and been getting this since.

is this normal?

Photos in spoiler...

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes