Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Remove the Mods folder and you can access the content in the gallery, it seems to be an error.
Really??? you can actually acess the gallery (or a cracked version of it anyways) by using the Codex tab and it actually works?!??

mcvelic

Nov 12, 2017
Really??? you can actually acess the gallery (or a cracked version of it anyways) by using the Codex tab and it actually works?!??
Yes, if I want to place a house in the world I first remove the mods folder and the game doesn't freeze.
I save the game and leave, then put the mods folder back in its place.
I hope that in the new update that is fixed.

Reactions: ThatssoMaame

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Yes, if I want to place a house in the world I first remove the mods folder and the game doesn't freeze.
I save the game and leave, then put the mods folder back in its place.
I hope that in the new update that is fixed.
Well, this is news to me. I know you can actually access your downloads (the files that you put manually in the tray folder) but I thought the Gallery part was a no-no since the game is not a legit copy so it doesn't connect to EA's gallery.

Reactions: ThatssoMaame
Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys o_O/

This is really??!

"Attention: What makes this update (1.47.49.1020) even more different from all others previously released is the fact that it will update the The Sims 4 Python code, which is the programming language in which the game was built. This means, this time, that absolutely ALL mods .script and .pyo will no longer work. If you have mods with such extensions, remove them immediately."

Font: " "

Sep 21, 2018
is this version not to be used only with the new update?
Yeah, it's not compatible with the new update, unfortunately. The one I linked has no issues, though! So you shouldn't have any errors/last exceptions unless you have other mods conflicting. I have had no problems with it and it runs like butter! I can finally change my male sim's... well.. anatomy down below. LOL!

Oct 25, 2018
Yeah, it's not compatible with the new update, unfortunately. The one I linked has no issues, though! So you shouldn't have any errors/last exceptions unless you have other mods conflicting. I have had no problems with it and it runs like butter! I can finally change my male sim's... well.. anatomy down below. LOL!
ok, so in that case if there is no problem in using with the current version okay. I thought it might cause some problem.
Anyway I will not upgrade now I will wait for a more stable version and with bugs fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Panthera

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Some of these animators sure love to keep making animations but never finish them by adding the other stages let alone a climax. Oh well whenever they do finally make it at least its better than Mike's pitiful climaxes.

Reactions: dtm233 and maldo

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
I have a queston i have a paid version and a non paid version of sims 4 would it be safe to update my origin version and save my GameVersion.txt file for this version for my non paid version?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes