[Others] The Sims 4: Mod Collection [v31] [K.Leoric]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

K.Leoric

Jr. Uploader
Jul 4, 2017
latest.png

Overview:
Comprehensive list of all The Sims 4 premium animations and other miscellaneous mods can be found here.​

Main Mod:
Other Mods:
Updated: 2018-11-17
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: Several
Mod Version: v31
Language: English

Features:
A Mega folder organizing all mods shared by the users in here:
- Whicked Whims by Turbodriver
- Basemental Drugs by Basemental
- Extreme Violence by Sacrificial
- MC Command Center by Deaderpool
- MC Woohoo by Deaderpool
- Road to Fame by Sacrificial
- Slow Dancing by Sacrificial
- Wicked Perversions by Nisa
- Wicked Work by Tvhebdo
- Wild Guy bonus mods

And much more...

Also in the mega folder the Wicked Whims Animations folder featuring:
- A. Trois
- Acre
- Amra72
- Anaissa
- Anarcis
- Andre
- Anonny
- AOS - Art of Submission
- Artista de Bastardo
- Azmodan22
- Batya Studio
- Bioaddict
- Dagger
- Desiree
- Diba
- Doan
- Exsclusiv
- extgb
- Golden88
- INKkan
- Jmem0
- Kevin69
- KLM
- Kreejaffa
- Laser
- Leksana
- Lifeline
- Lupobianco
- Luxure
- Man of the HR
- Mary Jane
- Meow Heaven
- Mia
- Mike24
- Motherlode
- Mrrakkonn
- Omaster
- ooOLa La World
- OTE
- Peachy Pie
- R-Lo
- Redabyss
- Rodriguez
- Salarmoj
- Salman
- Shiro
- Simite
- Slash
- Slim
- Vivid369
- Wid Guy
- Yrsa
- Zorak
And much more...

Change-Log v31:
Our friends of the DWP team updates new stuff every friday:

New versions of:
- Basemental Drugs 2.0.1.73 by Basemental
- Mega Pregnancy Mod v36.1 by Arturlwww
- Wicked Perversions v2.0.995j by Nisa
- Wicked Whims v3.3.5.136.1 November 13 by Turbodriver (For those who doesn't want to update the game yet)
- Wicked Whims v4.3.5.137.1 November 14 by Turbodriver

New animations by:
- Anarcis
- A.trois
- Azmodan22
-
- Lifeline
[Choose one of the lupobianco packs, only new or old+new, dont get both!]
- Lupobianco (only new animations)
- Lupobianco + Old (New and old animations thanks to @Finfin)
- Motherlode
- Olala

- Getting started -
How to get Sims 4, what mods to begin, the basics:

Getting the sims 4:
You can download Sims 4 by torrent or download links in the following sites:
If you really want to enjoy most of the mods out there, i recomend getting the version 1.42 on gamestorrent since the Seasons update broke most of them, i personally did not update my sims 4 for that reason.
There's ZLOrigin, the pirated version of Origin, many liked it but i won't cover it on this guide since i didn't used it yet.
If it's really you first time with The Sims 4, or a Sims game in general, please go and bookmark the , it's a amazing site

Getting the basic mods:
Here i will cover the really base mods you need to start having sex without issues. Most can be found in it's premium versions on the Mega Folder.
  • Framework:
    , it's the only sex framework option and a really good one, this mod is the base for all the sex related stuff and thanks to him Sims 4 is still something. If something goes wrong, check the install guides on the .
  • Sex Animations:
    Thanks to our donors we have many animations at our disposal at the .
  • Nude Skin:
    , the most popular default skin set, there many others out there but this is the most popular to use as default. in case you have issues and need support.

Optional Mods:
  • Body Morph:
    is the best to start while you develop your tastes, there are lots of body morphs out there, but BB is the most fluid.
    is the second favorite option, check some amazing CC the same mod creator made on our .
  • Body Slides:
    change breasts, hips and butt, but it can be a little too much on the maximum sizes.
    Good ol' is still favorite of many, change only the breast size, choose only one of his packages.
This guide will be update with more options in the future, for now i'm focusing on the basics, with this you can start enjoying sex in the game.

Installing the mods:
  1. Let's begin by simply starting your game, on the main menu click on the three dots at the upper right corner, this will open the Game Options.
  2. Click on "Other", and then select "Enable Custom Content and Mods" and "Script Mods Allowed", close your game.
  3. Get all the mods you got to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods, but don't just unzip them there!! Make a folder to each one, a sub-folder for more organization (but don't go beyond that).
  4. Then finally put each mod to their respective folders. There's no mod manager for sims 4 so you need to organize them yourself, please do that you will thank me later.
  5. Open your game and enjoy.
Please remember that this is not a support thread, don't be mad if no one answer your issues, go to the mod creator threads for more support, of course the community will help when possible.

F.A.Q. and Warnings - Please Read:
About the folder:
The Mega Folder is a cloud folder to keep all mods shared in this thread together and for easy access, it's not a ready to use folder only download what you need! These mods are shared by generous users and no one has the obligation to keep them updated.

"When the new version of this mod will come?" / "This mod is outdated!":
There's no organized team, the mods are shared by donors, if a mod in the folder is outdated, it's because no one is donating it anymore, be patient and wait, you can request for a mod but don't spam, if no donors want to pay for the mod you want then deal with it!

"I want a easy to use, extract ready mod folder.":
I believe if you want to mod a game, you need to learn how to do it and go following your tastes, that varies a lot for each person. I made a basic guide about how to start (just above this F.A.Q. by the way). Shit happens all the time when you mod a game, and you need to know what mods you're using so you can know what mods you need to remove/update to solve these problems. I won't make a ready to use mod folder, follow the guide, you will thank me later.

"Why do you keep old versions of mods in the folder?":
Many people play a older version of the game for stability, they will need older versions of the mods to play. Besides sometimes new versions of some mods or the Sims 4 itself break things really hard, having access to stable versions is helpful.

"My mod isn't working please help!" / "Something gone wrong!":
While we have a really nice community that usually answer these questions, i personally think this is not the right place for technical issues support, the most common reasons for people to have issues:
- Playing in a old version of the game.
- Using old mods.
- Updating to the latest patch while the creators are still updating their mod to work with it.
- Not following instructions on how to use Wicked Whims.

Download V31:
- Don't download the entire folder!!! Right-click and download the mods you need!!
- Please read the F.A.Q. before asking anything.

Extra:
For more discussion about Sims 4:

Patreon Must Be Destroyed new Site:

Backup folder of The Sims Family Crypt and more lost mods by @RobinF
The Sims 3:
The Sims 4:
All these extras isn't maintained by @K.Leoric

15188_post-536691-0-41533200-1475589837.png 15183_post-536691-0-09396100-1475589840.png 15184_post-536691-0-14558900-1475589898.png 15186_post-536691-0-32840400-1475589835.png

Last edited:

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
OOHLALA DOWNLOAD 3RD FEB $10 PATRON
PLEASE DONT FORGET TO ADD THE PASSWORD threesimaction
TO THE MEGA FOLDER

DOWNLOAD ----->
You must be registered to see images

NEW ANIMATION!:
  • · Double Bed (Side) - DoggyStyle 1 Threesome(AP)

*Always copy and paste passwords directly without including any spaces*

PASSWORD: threesimaction

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
would anyone have the wickedwork file, the patreon version
Here you go. .. download V0.4 ------>

can you add it to the mega folder?

Hey guys after a lot of work here's the v0.04 witch I think it's a big step forward.
I changed a lot of things in this version so i strongly suggest to everybody to read carefully the installation instruction and how could this version will affect your saved game.

What's news in this version:

- Wicked Worker Skill

- Multi level earning base on skill

- Change text and way to acquire WWorker trait (by clicking on your sim)

- Change greeting text

- Bonus if your wicked worker get cum on body

- Bonus if customer is FULLY satisfied

- When you greet your customer you'll get the requirement to have sex immediately

- You get paid BEFORE committing the act, then you'll loot the bonus or tip if you fill the requirement

- Limitation of one sex encounter per call per customer.

- Lot of minor fix

Wicked Worker trait change:

The subscription option will NOT be available anymore from the computer and will be acquire by the WickedWork menu directly on your sim.

Also, in your existing game the wicked worker trait of your actual sim will disappear, you'll have to get the trait again by following the instruction above.

Wicked Worker Skill:

You'll get this skill when acquire the Wicked worker trait, by now the skill have 5 levels witch will affect your pay rate.

I set the pay rate to 250 for lvl 1 and go up to 2000 for lvl 5.

In further update of the mod your sim will unlock more interaction by getting skilled.

Greeting your customer:

This function is still automatic but i added the basic payment in it. You'll also loot a certain amount of romance that will give your sim to ask for sex immediately without been refused.

As you get your payment before the 'Ask to get Paid' interaction is not available anymore.

ASK TO LEAVE interaction: will NOT be available all the time as older version and will be available only after having woohoo or sex by Wicked Whims.

Known bug:

During my test i had this situation i got the same customer twice in a row and didn't greet and get paid immediately. If this problem happen try to talk to him/her, the greeting sequence should run right after.

Installation:

- Delete all the old WickedWork files from your Mods folder.

- Download WickedWork_0.04

- Unzip WickedWork_0.04

- Place the unzipped files in your Mods folder.

- If you experience issues with menu interaction -
place both of the files directly in your Mods folder.

OPTIONAL: I also suggest to delete your cache. How to

Hey guys after a lot of work here's the v0.04 witch I think it's a big step forward.
I changed a lot of things in this version so i strongly suggest to everybody to read carefully the installation instruction and how could this version will affect your saved game.

- Wicked Worker Skill

- Change greeting text

- When you greet your customer you'll get the requirement to have sex immediately

- You get paid BEFORE committing the act, then you'll loot the bonus or tip if you fill the requirement

- Lot of minor fix

The subscription option will NOT be available anymore from the computer and will be acquire by the WickedWork menu directly on your sim.

Also, in your existing game the wicked worker trait of your actual sim will disappear, you'll have to get the trait again by following the instruction above.

Wicked Worker Skill:

You'll get this skill when acquire the Wicked worker trait, by now the skill have 5 levels witch will affect your pay rate.

In further update of the mod your sim will unlock more interaction by getting skilled.

Greeting your customer:

This function is still automatic but i added the basic payment in it. You'll also loot a certain amount of romance that will give your sim to ask for sex immediately without been refused.

As you get your payment before the 'Ask to get Paid' interaction is not available anymore.

ASK TO LEAVE interaction: will NOT be available all the time as older version and will be available only after having woohoo or sex by Wicked Whims.

Known bug:

During my test i had this situation i got the same customer twice in a row and didn't greet and get paid immediately. If this problem happen try to talk to him/her, the greeting sequence should run right after.

Installation:

- Unzip WickedWork_0.04

Ayserx

Oct 27, 2017
OOHLALA DOWNLOAD 3RD FEB $10 PATRON
PLEASE DONT FORGET TO ADD THE PASSWORD threesimaction
TO THE MEGA FOLDER

DOWNLOAD ----->
You must be registered to see images

NEW ANIMATION!:
  • · Double Bed (Side) - DoggyStyle 1 Threesome(AP)

*Always copy and paste passwords directly without including any spaces*

PASSWORD: threesimaction
Thank you <3

nooboosims

Jun 1, 2017

- Wicked Worker Skill

- Change greeting text

- Lot of minor fix

Wicked Worker Skill:

Greeting your customer:

Known bug:

Installation:

- Unzip WickedWork_0.04

- Wicked Worker Skill

- Change greeting text

- Lot of minor fix

Wicked Worker Skill:

Greeting your customer:

Known bug:

Installation:

- Unzip WickedWork_0.04

Thank you!

K.Leoric

Jr. Uploader
Jul 4, 2017
is there a way that you can find the mod that has conflict with another mod ??

It's kind of outdated though..

- Wicked Worker Skill

- Change greeting text

- Lot of minor fix

Wicked Worker Skill:

Greeting your customer:

Known bug:

Installation:

- Unzip WickedWork_0.04

- Wicked Worker Skill

- Change greeting text

- Lot of minor fix

Wicked Worker Skill:

Greeting your customer:

Known bug:

Installation:

- Unzip WickedWork_0.04

Sure, big thank you for these files JF1983

Mega folder on OP is updated.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes