Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
Probably a dumb question, but do the traits interact with wickedwhims?
The one who's working on the Perversions mod has very deliberate WW integration. For example the Valley Girl or whatever it's called wants Sims to stay a virgin until completing the aspiration, so the creator has made it so oral doesn't count and if they happen to have sex by mistake you can reset their virginity.

So yeah, they're doing a good job of making sure they work well together.

Reactions: jF1983

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys our Robin Hood sended a message:

Hello guys! This is finfin.
As you may know, some weeks ago there was a problem and I had to delete my animation threads, as well as my account.
I did this because an animator reached out this website and, after a while, threatened me with calling the FBI.
Now normally I know they wouldn't bother with such trivial and stupid questions, but what I feared was further repercussions, like the involvement of an attorney, or much much worse. I mean, this is the Internet, so you might never know.
I got scared and I had to go. For the moment, I'm sending my packages to other users to post them in my lieu.
I miss being here and talking with you guys. But I really fear what might happen.
Fortunately I noticed that there's now more involvement of the moderation team, so, who knows... :)

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Hey guys our Robin Hood sended a message:
Maybe I'll be insulted to say this, but the FBI will not care at all about this kind of shit. Seriously, if you're affected by this kind of drama, I don't even know how you can still be around or go outside of your home.

I like what you did, but there is worst things to deal with around the world. This is a bit too much and cringy.

But well, to each their own fear, I guess. Good luck & thanks to still be around.

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
Probably a dumb question, but do the traits interact with wickedwhims?
Sort of... Horny/Slut trait sims will if it autonamous npc sex is enabled in WW have sex way more often...My horny neighbour keeps giving out blow jobs on the park bench in San Myshuno to Ronald Weasley.

And as far as I know FinFin is European like me, FBI have no duresdiction anyway unless he is threatning national security lol
Hardly think a wank and spank animation will bring down the government, I think they have their hands full with the Orange pumpkin in office.

D

Deleted member 264337

Sort of... Horny/Slut trait sims will if it autonamous npc sex is enabled in WW have sex way more often...My horny neighbour keeps giving out blow jobs on the park bench in San Myshuno to Ronald Weasley.

And as far as I know FinFin is European like me, FBI have no duresdiction anyway unless he is threatning national security lol
Hardly think a wank and spank animation will bring down the government, I think they have their hands full with the Orange pumpkin in office.
Meanwhile a member of the FBI is downloading the leaks and enjoying them..
"Enjoy y'all, no need to worry.. Totally not the FBI here! "

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Maybe I'll be insulted to say this, but the FBI will not care at all about this kind of shit. Seriously, if you're affected by this kind of drama, I don't even know how you can still be around or go outside of your home.

I like what you did, but there is worst things to deal with around the world. This is a bit too much and cringy.

But well, to each their own fear, I guess. Good luck & thanks to still be around.
You should be more worried that you're insulting others instead of being insulted, calm down, there's way more than it seems and those who are close to him know that, FBI drama is just the irrelevant tip of the iceberg. I said to finfin people would not understand his message and you proved me right, thank you.
Now, like @Fabrizio de Villa has noticed, he isn't worried about FBI shit but with the consequences in the internet in general, especially the two communities he loves so much, us and Loverslab in case you don't know, he has good reasons to lay low and try not to be discovered... but i think it's already clear he will be back.

Which one of the animators threatened to call the FBI?
It does not matter, let's not start witch hunts now. Bloo already made clear that does not matter if it is animator or mod creator, they can't do shit in here.

I don't think that's what he meant. He doesn't fear FBI. He fears what might happen because of the internet.

Do you personally know the animators? No.
It comes off to me like he probaly doesn't want to risk, or wants to play it safer, and that's all.
He has no obligations with us, and got flamed by that animator guy. Yet, he said he would keep leaking animations. Or didn't he?
Understand first what one says, perhaps that'll help with the whole "people insulting me" worry.
Good that you got it, and i think it's clear now if he is or isn't still leaking... i wanted to wink but... i don't have skin in my face so... "wink wink".

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
You should be more worried that you're insulting others instead of being insulted, calm down, there's way more than it seems and those who are close to him know that, FBI drama is just the irrelevant tip of the iceberg. I said to finfin people would not understand his message and you proved me right, thank you.
Now, like @Fabrizio de Villa has noticed, he isn't worried about FBI shit but with the consequences in the internet in general, especially the two communities he loves so much, us and Loverslab in case you don't know, he has good reasons to lay low and try not to be discovered... but i think it's already clear he will be back.
How can we understand something right if it was obscure at first glance? Like, you just make it clear enough to understand everything in one sentence. He loves both communities and don't want to be excluded from one of them. Got it.
But the Loverslab Sims 4 community is the worst btw. A bunch of guys are cool tho.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
How can we understand something right if it was obscure at first glance? Like, you just make it clear enough to understand everything in one sentence. He loves both communities and don't want to be excluded from one of them. Got it.
But the Loverslab Sims 4 community is the worst btw. A bunch of guys are cool tho.
It's fine, everyone has a way to express itself, and i don't know if i talked too much either.
I agree about the Sims 4 LL community at the moment though

Viztril

Jun 14, 2017

It does not matter, let's not start witch hunts now. Bloo already made clear that does not matter if it is animator or mod creator, they can't do shit in here.

Good that you got it, and i think it's clear now if he is or isn't still leaking... i wanted to wink but... i don't have skin in my face so... "wink wink".
I apologize if my question came across as a witch hunt. I merely asked out of curiosity.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Is the mega spot where the animations were linked still being updated regularly? Just wanting to check and make sure!

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
What makes the sims 4 community at LL so bad? I only go there occasionally--just long enough to see if any WW enhancing clothes/mods have been posted but it seems par for the course for the most part.
It's okay if you don't post anything criticizing the animators, (like hey haven't we seen this animation used before?) or even mention how everyone is doing Patreon. (You haven't updated the free animations in months but you always upload paid animations) And god forbid you say anything bad toward the main animators. (Like you can suck my non-existent dick you greedy fucks.) Things like that. As long as you kiss ass and don't speak your mind you are golden my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes