Mod Others The Sims 4 Community Library [v3.3] [ColonolNutty]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New Version of S4CL Available (v1.77):
- Fixed an error that could occur when using commands that have an optional integer argument.
- Added a couple fun commands to use.
- On each interaction class, when the test function is run, the verbose log will now display the test result of each individual test part of the tuning. i.e. test_globals, _additional_tests, test_autonomous, and affordance tests.
- Updated the command `s4clib.play_visual_effect`, some of the arguments were shifted. sim_info was moved to be the second argument. joint_bone_name was moved to be the last argument.
- Added a new command to play visual effects on objects. `s4clib.play_visual_effect_object`.
- Added an interaction to be able to log all of the game tags of an object. `Log All Game Tags`.
- Added many new strings.
- Added new CommonLocalizedStringSeparator values `OR`, `COMMA_SPACE_OR`, `AND`, `COMMA_SPACE_AND`, `NEWLINE_NEWLINE`, `STRING_PLUS_STRING`, `ARE`, `IS`
- Fixed an error when choosing options in a Multipane dialog where it would not correctly determine values to be selected.
- Fixed some type hint issues within CommonGameObjectDataStorage and CommonSimDataStorage.
- Added the ability to choose to hide the tooltip for CommonTestResult and CommonExecutionResult via a new init argument `hide_tooltip`.
- Added CommonTunedInstanceRegistry, used to modify tunings as they load into the game.
- Added a tuned instance modification handler for adding interactions to affordance lists.
- Added functions to CommonCombinedSpecies to convert it to a short name, enum xml, and to check if a value is an animal value.
- The maximum size files can be when created by S4CL is now configurable via the sims4communitylib.config file. It has also been increased to about 500 MB instead of the previous 10 MB.
- Added new utilities for Civic Policies, Bitwise operations, Businesses, Attach/Detach CAS Parts, Locations, Text, Sim Location, Sim Name, Sim Posture, and Sim Situations.
- Added new enums for Civic Policy Status, Civic Policy Types, Street Civic Policies, Venue Civic Policies, and Postures.
- When setting the first or last names of Sims via the S4CL commands, the first character of the entered names will now properly be capitalized.
- Added a command to change the weather
- Added fun commands to play with lightning strikes

Onerobone

Apr 14, 2021
New Version of S4CL Available (v1.77):
- Fixed an error that could occur when using commands that have an optional integer argument.
- Added a couple fun commands to use.
- On each interaction class, when the test function is run, the verbose log will now display the test result of each individual test part of the tuning. i.e. test_globals, _additional_tests, test_autonomous, and affordance tests.
- Updated the command `s4clib.play_visual_effect`, some of the arguments were shifted. sim_info was moved to be the second argument. joint_bone_name was moved to be the last argument.
- Added a new command to play visual effects on objects. `s4clib.play_visual_effect_object`.
- Added an interaction to be able to log all of the game tags of an object. `Log All Game Tags`.
- Added many new strings.
- Added new CommonLocalizedStringSeparator values `OR`, `COMMA_SPACE_OR`, `AND`, `COMMA_SPACE_AND`, `NEWLINE_NEWLINE`, `STRING_PLUS_STRING`, `ARE`, `IS`
- Fixed an error when choosing options in a Multipane dialog where it would not correctly determine values to be selected.
- Fixed some type hint issues within CommonGameObjectDataStorage and CommonSimDataStorage.
- Added the ability to choose to hide the tooltip for CommonTestResult and CommonExecutionResult via a new init argument `hide_tooltip`.
- Added CommonTunedInstanceRegistry, used to modify tunings as they load into the game.
- Added a tuned instance modification handler for adding interactions to affordance lists.
- Added functions to CommonCombinedSpecies to convert it to a short name, enum xml, and to check if a value is an animal value.
- The maximum size files can be when created by S4CL is now configurable via the sims4communitylib.config file. It has also been increased to about 500 MB instead of the previous 10 MB.
- Added new utilities for Civic Policies, Bitwise operations, Businesses, Attach/Detach CAS Parts, Locations, Text, Sim Location, Sim Name, Sim Posture, and Sim Situations.
- Added new enums for Civic Policy Status, Civic Policy Types, Street Civic Policies, Venue Civic Policies, and Postures.
- When setting the first or last names of Sims via the S4CL commands, the first character of the entered names will now properly be capitalized.
- Added a command to change the weather
- Added fun commands to play with lightning strikes

Sorry I am finding this version will not allow my version of SIMS 4 to load. My SIMS 4 blue screen just carries on. I have isolated all over Mods and found this to be the issue. Am I missing something or is anyone else had this issue?

acatzki

Apr 10, 2022
시간ello, it is very good. umm... "Rape" does not appear on my computer. What process should I go through?

kayun_W3

Dec 30, 2018
  • Last Module Called: common_sim_gender_preference_utils.py
  • Last Function Called: <module>
  • Error message: Failure: 'sims4communitylib/utils/sims/common_sim_gender_preference_utils' (sims4communitylib.utils.sims.common_sim_gender_preference_utils) cannot import name 'GenderPreferenceType' from 'sims.global_gender_preference_tuning' (F:\The Sims 4 My Wedding Stories\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\simulation.zip\sims\global_gender_preference_tuning.pyc) (ImportError: cannot import name 'GenderPreferenceType' from 'sims.global_gender_preference_tuning' (F:\The Sims 4 My Wedding Stories\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\simulation.zip\sims\global_gender_preference_tuning.pyc)), CategoryID: common_sim_gender_preference_utils:10
i got the error text from MCC when i load the game

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
  • Last Module Called: common_sim_gender_preference_utils.py
  • Last Function Called: <module>
  • Error message: Failure: 'sims4communitylib/utils/sims/common_sim_gender_preference_utils' (sims4communitylib.utils.sims.common_sim_gender_preference_utils) cannot import name 'GenderPreferenceType' from 'sims.global_gender_preference_tuning' (F:\The Sims 4 My Wedding Stories\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\simulation.zip\sims\global_gender_preference_tuning.pyc) (ImportError: cannot import name 'GenderPreferenceType' from 'sims.global_gender_preference_tuning' (F:\The Sims 4 My Wedding Stories\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\simulation.zip\sims\global_gender_preference_tuning.pyc)), CategoryID: common_sim_gender_preference_utils:10
i got the error text from MCC when i load the game
that error indicates that you need to update Sims 4

Reactions: kayun_W3

SimMomcrazy85

Jul 31, 2022
Deaderpool and other discords that follow Deaderpool, please talk to me directly, you cut off all communication routes for direct communication with you, so this is really the only form of communication that I still have with you. I would like you to stop harassing users who use my mods by telling them to uninstall them or that they cause "severe" issues. I would also like you to stop telling other discords to do these same things. This community needs to begin to recover from your behavior. No, I am not trying to start drama, I would simply like to end this drama you continue to spread, once and for all.
View attachment 1142619

Overview:
An API used to make creating/writing mods using Python much easier and more accessible. On its own it does only a few debug commands/interactions. Only install this API if you also have a mod installed that requires it! This mod is intended to always be backwards compatible, so it is recommended to always keep it up to date!​

Updated: 07-26-2021
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: ColonolNutty - - - - (Pre Release Builds Available There)
Mod Version: v1.80
Language: English
Game Version: 1.90.358.1030 and above

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translations:

Usage (For Mod Authors):

Change-Log:

!!!Alert!!!
To those using this mod, if you are told that my mods do any of the following:

- Will break or cause severe issues within your game
- Contain themes endangering or abusing Children
- Contain themes endangering or abusing Animals
- Contains illegal content

Please know that ALL of this is misinformation, and completely false.

The mod authors known as TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool have chosen to Stalk, Target, and Cyberbully me and anyone who chooses to use any of my mods. They have chosen to spread misinformation (slander) about my mods for years, and have gone so far as to put malicious code in Wicked Whims targeting my mods (and by extension those who make mods using S4CL which is a fairly large chunk of mod authors). I believe in creating mods that better the community as a whole, even if I have no personal interest in the criteria of the mod itself. Even the API called Sims 4 Community Library, which I have created for new and old mod authors to create simpler and more stable mods while also providing a vast store of functionality for said mods, has been targeted by these mod authors. They go on witch hunts, banning or threatening anyone who dares join my discord. They have threatened other mod authors, discords, websites, and various other forms of media into also banning and threatening people for using my mods.

Sadly, this has put me in a place where the very community I love and support, slanders me and continues to spread the same misinformation, without knowing that many of the negative things being said have zero evidence to back them and are nothing more than cyberbullying.

Though these Mod Authors are extremely successful, they have been using their popularity to ruin my reputation and railroad the community into believing these lies. This has caused many discords to ban people for using any of my mods and it has turned my name into something that frightens everyone when it is even mentioned. I try my best to support and create content for this community out of my own pocket and this is completely unacceptable.

Please do not believe everything you read on the internet. There's always two sides
to a story but above all there is the absolute truth. Its up to us as people to find it out
and refrain from hopping onto bandwagons stirred up by popular mod authors.

I love this community, and despite what TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool say to ruin me, I will continue doing my best to support this community, noone deserves this treatment, especially not someone who makes mods for free.

Download: -
I am struggling my game wont load since i added DD trying to figure out what I did wrong can you please help

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New Version Of Sims 4 Community Library Released (v2.0):
# Important

- Changed the default location of where the `mod_data` folder is created to `The Sims 4/mod_data` instead of `The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data` (This may break mods that were relying on the `mod_data` folder to be in the Mods folder specifically!)

## What do I have to do?
- Very Simple. You just have to move `The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data` up a folder to `The Sims 4/mod_data` and overwrite all, if it asks you to.
- This only applies to the `mod_data` folder! Any package or ts4script files will continue to be placed under `The Sims 4/Mods`!

# Changes
## New
- New DTOs (Data Transfer Objects)
- `CommonOutfit`, this can be used to store information related to the outfit of a Sim.
- New enums:
- `CommonBodySlot` - This can be used in place of BodyType.
- `CommonRegionId` - A collection of identifiers for Regions.
- Scarecrow Support:
- New Sim Types available for Scarecrows
- New `CommonOccultType` value `SCARECROW`
- New functions added for checking if Sims are scarecrows as well as adding and removing the Scarecrow occult to/from Sims.
- Updated the `s4clib.add_occult` and `s4clib.remove_occult` commands to add/remove Scarecrow.
- New Utilities:
- `CommonSimSpellUtils` - A utility for manipulating Spells and also the spell book of Sims.
- Commands are now available for adding and removing spells.
- `CommonSimBucksUtils` - A utility for manipulating various bucks types of Sims, such as perk points, credits, spell points, life points, etc.
- Commands are now available for modifying the number of perk points, spell points, etc. of Sims.
- `CommonSimUnlockUtils` - A utility used for manipulating unlocks of Sims.
- `CommonSimDeathUtils` - Various utilities for manipulating the death/life of Sims.
- Commands are now available for killing and reviving Sims.
- When killing Sims via the console commands (Particularly via Murphy Bed, Cow Plant, or Vending Machine), appropriate objects will now be spawned to kill them with. (Killing them with a murphy bed will spawn a murphy bed so they can kill themselves with it)
- These objects should despawn automatically after one Sim hour.
- New Events:
- Sim Died
- Sim Revived
- Sim Despawned
- New Commands:
- Advancing Time. `s4clib.advance_time`
- New Localized Strings:
- Sim Cannot Reach Sim
- Sim Already Has This Trait
- Sim Does Not Have This Trait
- Not Implemented

## Updates:
- Updated how `CommonAgeUtils.get_total_days_to_age_up` functions for the High School Years patch.
- Renamed `CommonFundType` to `CommonFundsSource`. `CommonFundType` is now obsolete, please use `CommonFundsSource`.
- Added new keyword argument `return_type` to various functions for specifying what the expected returned type should be, this can be useful to get PyCharm Type Hinting to not complain at you so much. It serves no functional aspect in the code however, simply used for type hinting.
- Many functions within `CommonFunctionUtils` will now accept additional types `CommonTestResult` and `CommonExecutionResult` to make the type hinting in PyCharm happy.
- Fixed a bug with the `CommonCASUtils.detach_cas_parts_from_all_outfits_of_sim` where it was not detaching CAS Parts in some cases.
- Fixed a bug with the `CommonCASUtils.attach_cas_parts_to_all_outfits_of_sim` where it was not attaching CAS Parts in some cases.
- Fixed an error that could occur within `CommonItemQueryRegistry` after enabling the verbose log and trying to query for items.
- Updated a few places to use the new `CommonBodySlot` enum.
- Added a function to `CommonOccultUtils` for quickly determining if the Occult Type of a Sim or an Occult Type utilize a full body outfit to change their appearance, such as Skeletons (Skeleton body), Robots (Robot Body Frame), and Scarecrows (Scarecrow Body)
- When the witch occult is removed via the `remove_witch_occult` function, witch spells, witch perks, and witch perk points are also removed
- When werewolf occult is removed via the `remove_werewolf_occult` function, werewolf perks and werewolf perk points are removed.
- When vampire occult is removed via the `remove_vampire_occult` function, vampire weakness and power perks and perk points are removed.
- New functions for retrieving the Current Region, checking the Current Region, and loading Regions by GUIDs. `CommonLocationUtils`
- New function for converting hex32 values to strings while keeping any leading or trailing zeros. `CommonTextUtils`
- New function for truncating decimal values by a number of places for string display. `CommonTextUtils`
- New function for converting seconds to milliseconds. `CommonTimeUtils`
- Added functions to `CommonStopWatch` to retrieve its time in milliseconds rather than seconds.
- Added functions to retrieve and set the Sexual Orientation of Sims (Is Exploring Sexuality, Is Interested In Romance/Woohoo With)
- Added a few functions for checking permissions of Sims for various vanilla actions, such as changing to nude, being able to have romantic relationships, and being able to start pregnancies.
- Added functions to remove interactions from the Terrain or from the Ocean. `CommonObjectInteractionUtils`
- Updated `has_buff`, `has_any_buffs`, and `has_all_buffs` to better handle `SimInfoBaseWrapper`
- Updated `has_trait`, `has_any_traits`, and `has_all_traits` to better handle `SimInfoBaseWrapper`
- S4CL will now create or assign a bassinet to Baby Sims spawned via the `CommonSimSpawnUtils.spawn_sim` function.
- Changed `get_romance_relationship_track` and `get_friendship_relationship_track` into class methods instead of static methods.
- `CommonRelationshipUtils.get_romance_level` and `CommonRelationshipUtils.get_friendship_level` will now return 0.0 instead of -1.0 when romance/friendship tracks are not found between the Sims.
- Increased the performance of the `has_trait`, `has_any_traits`, `has_all_traits`, `has_buff`, `has_any_buffs`, and `has_all_buffs` functions of `CommonTraitUtils` and `CommonBuffUtils`
- Added a way to see times between logs for vanilla logging. This can help determine interaction performance.
- The time taken by interactions is now logged in milliseconds instead of seconds for an easier time distinguishing how long functions take.
- In all places where we were logging an amount of seconds, it is now logged in milliseconds instead.
- This applies to interactions, as well as the query system.
- Whenever a mod registers their logs the first time, their mod versions will now be logged to their respective log files for easy reference.
- Reordered many of the inherited Generic classes by putting the Generic inheritance at the end of the inheritance list, this will hopefully let the PyCharm Type Hinting be less confused about it.
- Updated the S4CL phone icon to match how other phone icons look.

lolilol216

May 16, 2020
Hello i have a question, Is this API still not working with wicked whims? Because I would like to install ERO: Etheria's Romance Overhaul but it only works with S4CL. Should I give up the idea of playing with ERO?

Reactions: Perplexum

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello i have a question, Is this API still not working with wicked whims? Because I would like to install ERO: Etheria's Romance Overhaul but it only works with S4CL. Should I give up the idea of playing with ERO?
I haven't inserted any conflicting changes on my end. I worded the front page incorrectly. It is now worded correctly. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

lolla3kk

Dec 1, 2022
hi guys, i'm only using the DD files(not the ww anymore) and when i try to make interactions like drink pee, or just use another cc mod that have nothing to do with DD i got this

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'world_transform'
Error occurred while running _on_interaction_queued for interaction <SI LittleMsSam:AutoThermostat_Activate id:20 sim:Anastasia Matoso> with short name 'LittleMsSam:AutoThermostat_Activate' and display name hash: 1459331934
. (This exception is not caused by S4CL, but rather caught) Args: (), Kwargs: {} -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'world_transform'

(this happen to this mod, but it changes the error msg depending of the mod. Can someone help? A few features from DD works, others just break the game

if i try to drink pee for exemple, my sim just can't eat anything else because it gives that error

grisrhak

Apr 18, 2021
I downloaded the mod but I didn't see the mod_data/PlaceThisModDataFolderTopLevel.txt in the zip file just script and package file. NOt sure if it's not needed anymore but I want to make sure.

Why are my mods not working Sims 4

View attachment 2338370
You might have more than one WW mods in the mod folder. I remember I did something like that before I had one in the mod root folder and another older one in another folder. Might have to go through all your mods and see if you do. You can just search turobodriver in the mod folder and if more than 5 files show up have to find which is older and delete it. Of course might not be 5 for you I have the script, tuning package, and then (these aren't needed to get WW to work) inappropriateunlock, extra skin tones, and old penis package files.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes