Mod Others The Sims 4 Community Library [v3.3] [ColonolNutty]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

keke0226

Mar 6, 2021
I received a reply "" More CAS Parts "is the cause."
But many errors may be bugs in the game itself
EA ANSWERS HQ "Game creating tons empty households / Save game bloat / Insane Lag"

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I received a reply "" More CAS Parts "is the cause."
But many errors may be bugs in the game itself
EA ANSWERS HQ "Game creating tons empty households / Save game bloat / Insane Lag"
That particular error has been consistently proven to be caused by that mod by the various people who have asked me for help with the exact same error.

Zoophx

Jul 31, 2019
请点击下方链接下载本Mod的中文翻译( !sims4Communitylib_CHS.package ),需要在本贴下载Mod主体
The Chinese translation can be found here:
如果您想关注后续更新及动态请点击:

Last edited:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Die Deutsche Übersetzung ist hier zu finden:

The German translation can be found here:

inanski

Feb 21, 2021
View attachment 1142619

Overview:
An API used to make creating/writing mods using Python much easier and more accessible. On its own it does only a few debug commands/interactions. Only install this API if you also have a mod installed that requires it! This mod is intended to always be backwards compatible, so it is recommended to always keep it up to date!​

Updated: 08-23-2021
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: ColonolNutty - - - - (Test Builds Available There)
Mod Version: v1.74
Language: English
Game Version: 1.77.131.1030 and above

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translations:

Usage (For Mod Authors):

Change-Log:

!!!Alert!!!
To those using this mod, if you are told that my mods do any of the following:

- Will break or cause severe issues within your game
- Contain themes endangering or abusing Children
- Contain themes endangering or abusing Animals
- Contains illegal content

Please know that ALL of this is misinformation, and completely false.

The mod authors known as TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool have chosen to Stalk, Target, and Cyberbully me and anyone who chooses to use any of my mods. They have chosen to spread misinformation (slander) about my mods for years, and have gone so far as to put malicious code in Wicked Whims targeting my mods (and by extension those who make mods using S4CL which is a fairly large chunk of mod authors). I believe in creating mods that better the community as a whole, even if I have no personal interest in the criteria of the mod itself. Even the API called Sims 4 Community Library, which I have created for new and old mod authors to create simpler and more stable mods while also providing a vast store of functionality for said mods, has been targeted by these mod authors. They go on witch hunts, banning or threatening anyone who dares join my discord. They have threatened other mod authors, discords, websites, and various other forms of media into also banning and threatening people for using my mods.

Sadly, this has put me in a place where the very community I love and support, slanders me and continues to spread the same misinformation, without knowing that many of the negative things being said have zero evidence to back them and are nothing more than cyberbullying.

Though these Mod Authors are extremely successful, they have been using their popularity to ruin my reputation and railroad the community into believing these lies. This has caused many discords to ban people for using any of my mods and it has turned my name into something that frightens everyone when it is even mentioned. I try my best to support and create content for this community out of my own pocket and this is completely unacceptable.

Please do not believe everything you read on the internet. There's always two sides
to a story but above all there is the absolute truth. Its up to us as people to find it out
and refrain from hopping onto bandwagons stirred up by popular mod authors.

I love this community, and despite what TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool say to ruin me, I will continue doing my best to support this community, noone deserves this treatment, especially not someone who makes mods for free.

Download: -
Your the best thank you sooo much for keeping things free and easy, following you forever all best and much love to all

Reactions: Perplexum

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I came to the thread to ask a question, shouldn't assume I had read the above questions because I didn't. Still no need to be extremely rude. Probably why he has a bad rep>
No, I have a bad rep because of the spread of slander and lies by the Deaderpool discord and by Turbodriver, which has caused my name and my mods to be "those that shall not be named" simply because I made them. People are getting banned for using even the safe for work ones like S4CL. You're right, I should have been nicer when redirecting you.

Perplexum

Mar 22, 2021
Since updating the game to the newest version the game is stuck in summer as long as S4CL is installed. When I remove the mod the seasons are changing again. I would like to keep S4CL in the game and I would really appreciate if you have any idea what could be the reason for the following error:

"[Sims4CommunityLib] 2021-10-09 20:32:41.771331 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 102, in _wrapped_function
File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 40, in log_exception
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 97, in _wrapped_function
File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 79, in _common_zone_update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v168.4\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v168.4\zone_tick.py", line 74, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 500, in update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2568, in update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1228, in _send_new_weather_event
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1361, in start_weather_event
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1761, in _create_secondary_weather_elements
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\seasons\season.py", line 190, in __contains__
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'DateAndTime' and 'NoneType'
Error occurred while injecting into function '_common_zone_update' of class 'Zone' -> TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'DateAndTime' and 'NoneType'"

Pls do not send me to WW support. They kicked me out just for mentioning your excellent mods!

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I have zero reason to ever send anyone to the discord of Turbodriver or Deaderpool, read the bottom of the description and you'll know exactly why.

S4CL is not the problem and also not the one causing the error, it is however catching an error from another mod from what it looks like. You should look in your mods folder for any weather altering mods.

Reactions: Perplexum

Stefok

Sep 18, 2017
Can someone give me default.ini file from the sims 4 folder please? after i update my game my plumbob become black and i lost my default.ini file. the file should be in The Sims 4\Game\Bin

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Can someone give me default.ini file from the sims 4 folder please? after i update my game my plumbob become black and i lost my default.ini file. the file should be in The Sims 4\Game\Bin
Couldn't you just reinstall Sims 4?

Here is what mine has:
[Config
lotfadeduration = 0.5
lotfademinimumopacity = 0
lotfadeexcludeactivelot = 1
networkdefaulttimeoutms = 0
piemenudeadzone = 28

[PlumbBob]
playeractivecolor = 0.43, 0.78, 0.12, 1.00 # green
motivestatered = 1.00, 0.00, 0.00, 1.00 # red
motivestateorange = 1.00, 0.50, 0.00, 1.00 # orange
motivestateyellow = 1.00, 1.00, 0.00, 1.00 # yellow
socialgroup = 1.00, 1.00, 1.00, 0.50 # white translucent
club = 1.00, 1.00, 1.00, 1.00 # white
npcclub = 1.00, 1.00, 1.00, 0.50 # white translucent
ensemble = 1.00, 1.00, 1.00, 1.00 # white

Reactions: Stefok

Pierre75<3

Nov 13, 2021
sorry to bother you but can you please help me

[Sims4CommunityLib] 2021-11-14 19:36:45.451374 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166d\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166d\zone_tick.py", line 74, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 97, in _wrapped_function
File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 79, in _common_zone_update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 486, in update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 745, in update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 520, in run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 461, in _create_sim_info
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 4014, in create_sim_info
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\household_template.py", line 374, in create_household
File "E:\Builds\MCCC_2021_3_2\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 181, in _wrapper_function
File "E:\Builds\MCCC_2021_3_2\mc_population\mc_population_inject.py", line 147, in inject_simspawner_creation
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 634, in create_sim_infos
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166d\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
File ".\WickedWhims_v166d\turbolib2\events\sims.py", line 78, in _turbolib_sim_info_load
File "sims4communitylib\events\sim\common_sim_event_dispatcher.py", line 175, in _common_on_sim_load
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3222, in load_sim_info
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3311, in _load_sim_info
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 316, in get_randomized_progress
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 102, in _wrapped_function
File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 40, in log_exception
File "sims4communitylib\_vanilla_fixes\_sim_aging_mixin.py", line 22, in _common_fix_vanilla_aging_mixin_fox_key_error
File "sims4communitylib\_vanilla_fixes\_sim_aging_mixin.py", line 19, in _common_fix_vanilla_aging_mixin_fox_key_error
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 159, in get_age_transition_data
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 152, in get_aging_data
KeyError: 5
Error occurred while injecting into function '_common_fix_vanilla_aging_mixin_fox_key_error' of class 'AgingMixin' -> KeyError: 5

this only happens in henford on bagley, other worlds work

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
sorry to bother you but can you please help me

[Sims4CommunityLib] 2021-11-14 19:36:45.451374 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166d\zone_tick.py", line 74, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 486, in update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 745, in update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 520, in run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 461, in _create_sim_info
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 4014, in create_sim_info
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\household_template.py", line 374, in create_household
File "E:\Builds\MCCC_2021_3_2\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 181, in _wrapper_function
File "E:\Builds\MCCC_2021_3_2\mc_population\mc_population_inject.py", line 147, in inject_simspawner_creation
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 634, in create_sim_infos
File ".\WickedWhims_v166d\turbolib2\events\sims.py", line 78, in _turbolib_sim_info_load
File "sims4communitylib\events\sim\common_sim_event_dispatcher.py", line 175, in _common_on_sim_load
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3222, in load_sim_info
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3311, in _load_sim_info
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 316, in get_randomized_progress
File "sims4communitylib\_vanilla_fixes\_sim_aging_mixin.py", line 22, in _common_fix_vanilla_aging_mixin_fox_key_error
File "sims4communitylib\_vanilla_fixes\_sim_aging_mixin.py", line 19, in _common_fix_vanilla_aging_mixin_fox_key_error
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 159, in get_age_transition_data
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 152, in get_aging_data
KeyError: 5
Error occurred while injecting into function '_common_fix_vanilla_aging_mixin_fox_key_error' of class 'AgingMixin' -> KeyError: 5

this only happens in henford on bagley, other worlds work
This error has been occurring with outdated mods every since the Cottage Living patch. It can be solved by either removing or updating the following mods (or any other old mods I don't know of that can cause it):
- More CAS Traits
- Sotaru_RealisticAging
- chingyu1023_More Traits Mod Option 10 PLUS FIVE PET TRAITS
- jerrycnh's-Child Vampire Manifestation mod

Definitely let me know if any other mods can cause the error, so I can add them to the list!

Last edited:

Pierre75<3

Nov 13, 2021
This error has been occurring with outdated mods every since the Cottage Living patch. It can be solved by either removing or updating the following mods (or any other old mods I don't know of that can cause it):
- More CAS Traits
- Sotaru_RealisticAging
- chingyu1023_More Traits Mod Option 10 PLUS FIVE PET TRAITS

Definitely let me know if any other mods can cause the error, so I can add them to the list!
for me it was child vampire manifestation mod by SimsMod96 who was causing this error

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes