Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I honestly hope animators branch away from base game stuff and move onto DLC objects. No one wants to leave the couch or bed alone these days.
Unlike pirates who have all the DLCs and whatselse, some may not have all DLC bought, which means they will have to start separating stuff, especially if those who dont have the DLCs are their own patreon, thus ore work for them.. So in a way, I could understand why they hesitant to venture off.

Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
Am i the only one having problems downloading the V06 ? At 98% it freezes, saying "Temporary error, retrying." And it never resumes.

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Guys in Zorak's patreon animations there are some for a "cashbag" where can I find this thing?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Guys in Zorak's patreon animations there are some for a "cashbag" where can I find this thing?
It's a decorating item, reward for criminal career. There are mods which unlock every career objects if you have problems.

Reactions: elbe45md

PeterGibbons

Feb 17, 2017
Am i the only one having problems downloading the V06 ? At 98% it freezes, saying "Temporary error, retrying." And it never resumes.
I'm having the same issue. It looks like the animations zip is causing the problem. I can get the other individual files.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Is this sequence for a specific stairs? I can't seem to active it.
Also thanks for all the sharing :kissingheart:
No problem! You need a rug created by Azmodan. I think you can find it in the mega folder, or by simply searching a bit :)

Reactions: CamiKaa

RandomCrsz

Dec 14, 2017
Emma's site got suspended -_- hopefully they'll be able to bring it back up again. Was really hoping they'd back off after the last attack on her site but apparently not.

Reactions: annie.oakely

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Emma's site got suspended :noexpression: hopefully they'll be able to bring it back up again. Was really hoping they'd back off after the last attack on her site but apparently not.
Get used since it will happen a lot, Emma's team deal with the most dramatic patreon creators, they will have some headache with them but i believe the site will always go back up after some time.

RandomCrsz

Dec 14, 2017
Get used since it will happen a lot, Emma's team deal with the most dramatic patreon creators, they will have some headache with them but i believe the site will always go back up after some time.
That sucks -_- Hopefully (one day soon) they'll give up and just leave Emma's site alone. And finally realize their not entitled as they think they are and get the fact not everyone can be a patron and pay for 1 or 2 clothing a month. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes