Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
Just a quick question, does anyone have a link for Azmodan's exclusive content (all those clothes, paintings and skins), because i've searched literally everywhere for it and still couldn't find it.

Reactions: annie.oakely

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Hi everyone !
I see that there is always more animation to the pack, it's cool ^^
I was wondering one thing since they are so many and i can't try them all xD what is your top 10 animation makers ?
(for me, Lupobianco, Mike, OOOlala, Azmodan and Motherlode are among the top)

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Hi everyone !
I see that there is always more animation to the pack, it's cool ^^
I was wondering one thing since they are so many and i can't try them all XD what is your top 10 animation makers ?
(for me, Lupobianco, Mike, OOOlala, Azmodan and Motherlode are among the top)
You should definitely give a try to Lifeline and Zorak. Me, I don't consider Mike (current Mike) good. Used to be, currently isn't.

This would be my current list, of those still active. This is merely based on quality/number of uses (on a personal level):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I had to include every animator, I'd definitely place Omaster high, give a spot to Leksana, Dagger, Rodriguez and Golden.

Anyhow, so MCCC removed the Last exception turn off?

Reactions: Howarde

sasgril

Mar 14, 2018
You should definitely give a try to Lifeline and Zorak. Me, I don't consider Mike (current Mike) good. Used to be, currently isn't.

This would be my current list, of those still active. This is merely based on quality/number of uses (on a personal level):

If I had to include every animator, I'd definitely place Omaster high, give a spot to Leksana, Dagger, Rodriguez and Golden.

Anyhow, so MCCC removed the Last exception turn off?
Thanks for the recomendations

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Atrocious! Could have been so much better and in context if that was their son and had something bad they had to check :p

annie.oakely

Mar 3, 2018
I would like to know if there's any mod Emma shares that should be in the mega folder (in case the site is occasionally put down)
Hello K.Leoric
That is up to You. Right now the site is pretty stable and the only reason it would be unavailable is if it is disabled for maintenance. But if at anytime there is a problem I will send you or @Finfin the newest versions we have available. ;)

annie.oakely

Mar 3, 2018
Just a quick question, does anyone have a link for Azmodan's exclusive content (all those clothes, paintings and skins), because i've searched literally everywhere for it and still couldn't find it.
I might be able to help if you can give me a reference of where you saw any of the content you mentioned. A picture or a link, even if the link is no longer active would help.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
I have the flirty and realistic painting replace, gonna put it in the mega folder on the next update.

Anar:

This is honestly uncomfortable to watch.
Is he even trying?

Hello K.Leoric
That is up to You. Right now the site is pretty stable and the only reason it would be unavailable is if it is disabled for maintenance. But if at anytime there is a problem I will send you or @Finfin the newest versions we have available. ;)
This is really good to know, thanks! I'm having a blast with the sexy cloths i'm finding there

3500+ animations and my game is doing ok. So I don't think there's a limit :p
Remember when 1000+ was a thing? Haha

annie.oakely

Mar 3, 2018
I have the flirty and realistic painting replace, gonna put it in the mega folder on the next update.

This is really good to know, thanks! I'm having a blast with the sexy cloths i'm finding there
@L.Leoric : Can you remember where you got the Flirty & Realistic Paintings from? I might be able to recover all the Content for Azmodan if I can get a link. Finding missing content is one of Emma's Specialties. She has a team that does nothing but spend time recovering old and missing content.

Yes, there are some pretty nifty "ooh laa" clothes that we share... LOL

Reactions: K.Leoric

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
@L.Leoric : Can you remember where you got the Flirty & Realistic Paintings from? I might be able to recover all the Content for Azmodan if I can get a link. Finding missing content is one of Emma's Specialties. She has a team that does nothing but spend time recovering old and missing content.

Yes, there are some pretty nifty "ooh laa" clothes that we share... LOL
I don't really remember but i think it was shared by Matt or Finfin in one of the old threads or maybe in the WW thread

Reactions: annie.oakely
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes