Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Didn't expect Azmodan to lose temper to the point of making such a scene :p

Credit is due, although even if Olala didn't want to, that's not something to start an argument over in that way, its not like he stole a paid feature or whatever.

Reactions: RobinF and _Fin_

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
instead of bitching about it he should train more with that tongue and that penis. He charges $10 for it, so please.

He doesn't even know how to use one of his creation properly. Maybe he should go back to make others rigs since he is great at it, and they will be worth $10 at least.

pasoendan

Dec 16, 2017
Is there a list with all objects that have some animations?
there is txt file that generated by ww mod, if i wasnt wrong file name should be WW_Installed_Animations.txt
in that file contain location, actor, category, duration, etc etc for every clip

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Have you guys seen what's going on in Lala's thread? x'Dx'Dx'D
Wow I had no idea Assmodan was such a drama queen. Olala responded so politely and seemed so earnest then Assy took it every wrong way possible and tried to make out like Olala was somehow low key mocking him by putting his name in the credits? What the hell? I'd have found this funny if Olala wasn't so nice, now I feel pissed and kinda bad for downloading his animations. :( I hope they don't delete his post so it can be a good reference to his character if it ever comes in to question.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Good thing CPU did not deleted Azmodan and oOlala posts, it was a interesting show, is oOlala really the only animator who forgot to credit Azmodan?

Cardinal96

Jan 26, 2018
Honestly, I've always gotten a dickish/arrogant vibe from Azmo, so his blow-up doesn't surprise me all that much. Glad Olala handled it so well. You bet I was grabbing popcorn through the whole exchange, though!

Also, I fear Azmo may be going the way of Mike; his skill has improved over the last year, which is great, but his creativity hasn't. His animations don't have a lot of personality. His climaxes are better than Mike's, because at least he makes both partners come, but they've become pretty predictable now, too. Maybe it's just me, though.

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
Honestly, I've always gotten a dickish/arrogant vibe from Azmo, so his blow-up doesn't surprise me all that much. Glad Olala handled it so well. You bet I was grabbing popcorn through the whole exchange, though!

Also, I fear Azmo may be going the way of Mike; his skill has improved over the last year, which is great, but his creativity hasn't. His animations don't have a lot of personality. His climaxes are better than Mike's, because at least he makes both partners come, but they've become pretty predictable now, too. Maybe it's just me, though.
Looks like he's just salty that Olala has more patrons than him

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Back then everyone and their mothers created a 10$ pledge when Lala appeared.
Do you remember when Lala first entered the scene? His animations were the smoothest we've ever seen at that point in time. It was no surprise everyone wanted to shower him with money after the fact. XD

Reactions: annie.oakely

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Do you remember when Lala first entered the scene? His animations were the smoothest we've ever seen at that point in time. It was no surprise everyone wanted to shower him with money after the fact. XD
Yeah! I was pretty hyped by his arrival, though not as much as the other users. I think that he wasn't that good when he started, though he humbly acknowledged it. Nowadays he does a great job. He behaves very professionaly, which is something I can't say for some other animators.

Lupo:
Changelog:
- Merged pack, with fixed WWID for some objects
- Added "RedForced" series for double bed.

RedForced is... eh, so-so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes