Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I like Anar, he has some pretty vanilla animations like booty wiggle doggy and the lovers missionary on the bed. Clearly needs work but if he goes back to improve his old animations like Lupo then that would be great. I see what he wants but not there yet. Just glad he's not obsessed with hair pulling like Amra and Mike for his rough animations. I like rough but hair pulling is such a turn off. If anything squeeze my breasts as you pound me like a wild beast. o:)

D

Deleted member 264337

I don't want to be harsh but this animation is so lame. Please put some effort on it Anarcis I've seen way better from you.
Not harsh at all, i completely agree... It's lame and of lower quality than what i'm used to see tbh.

Feb 8, 2018
It says that I have 1.30.105.1010

Thanks in advanced for any help you can offer!
Okay that's pretty horribly outdated. But you have options 1 option is you can download fitgirl repack: Another option is another repack from Xatab: The next thing you could do is obtain the scene release version by RELOADED which can be found on any torrent site but I'll give a the torrent file from Demonoid then you hit up this site and just download the cracked patches. The RELOADED is what I do because it's 0day and I never have issues with genuine Scene Released cracks. But wait there is one more option and its called ZLOrigin follow these instructions and you have everything you want: ZLOrigin usually has the latest patches and DLC first. But these are basically your options. Let me know if you have any questions or need any help with any option.

freebandz98

Oct 3, 2017
Okay that's pretty horribly outdated. But you have options 1 option is you can download fitgirl repack: Another option is another repack from Xatab: The next thing you could do is obtain the scene release version by RELOADED which can be found on any torrent site but I'll give a the torrent file from Demonoid then you hit up this site and just download the cracked patches. The RELOADED is what I do because it's 0day and I never have issues with genuine Scene Released cracks. But wait there is one more option and its called ZLOrigin follow these instructions and you have everything you want: ZLOrigin usually has the latest patches and DLC first. But these are basically your options. Let me know if you have any questions or need any help with any option.
question, if you already have the full paid deluxe version from orgins...is there any way you can download the hacked versions of all the DLCs

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anar:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yawn
Damn low quality right there. For a second I thought I was looking at Second Life. So stiff and lifeless. Not taking advantage of the rigged male for the penis and balls I see too. At least Mike did that last bit on some of his work.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Damn low quality right there. For a second I thought I was looking at Second Life. So stiff and lifeless. Not taking advantage of the rigged male for the penis and balls I see too. At least Mike did that last bit on some of his work.
To be fair, I'm more bored at the one hundreth missionary on bed XD

Feb 8, 2018
question, if you already have the full paid deluxe version from orgins...is there any way you can download the hacked versions of all the DLCs
I believe you can do so in ZLOrigin, but I'm not 100% sure. Thats just what I heard on a g4tw post. In fact people specifically talked about buying the basegame in Origin then turning around and downloading every DLC through ZLOrigin that way they could still use the online gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes