Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
EA went after TURBO once back when it was called Wicked Woohoo. Got complaints of searching bugs about woohoo and getting adult content or something so they asked him to do something and he simply renamed it.
And they recently gave him for free the laundry dlc, so he could test it and adapt it for WW. They even included an object which is a reference to the mod. I know what I'm talking about XD

Reactions: AlphaGame

southof

Nov 7, 2017
And they recently gave him for free the laundry dlc, so he could test it and adapt it for WW. They even included an object which is a reference to the mod. I know what I'm talking about XD
and that's why he will never add bestiality into the mod, and there is few chance he add rape

Reactions: _Fin_

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Like finfin said, the site was too public, besides that patreon cc creators are really dramatic, and they really think a paywall is a fair thing, that's the reason i'm not putting cloth CC or similar in the Mega Folder, it would bring too much attention from the drama queens.. but i must confess i would be tempted to see they trying to harass me.. huhuhuhahaha

Well..eh..so .. is it better to install JA or wait... i don't know ..
Depends on the mods you have, if you have mods that are really outdated but you don't want to remove then, don't update, but if you use mods that are in constant updates then chances are they're already ok with the new patch, i'm using the jungle patch without problems

Reactions: RobinF and Thotney

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Like finfin said, the site was too public, besides that patreon cc creators are really dramatic, and they really think a paywall is a fair thing, that's the reason i'm not putting cloth

Depends on the mods you have, if you have mods that are really outdated but you don't want to remove then, don't update, but if you use mods that are in constant updates then chances are they're already ok with the new patch, i'm using the jungle patch without problems
What about WW is it working well with JA ?

D

Deleted member 142505

Has anyone had any luck finding the cracked version of the latest patch v1.41.38.1020? I've been looking all day for this cracked update.
Just give it a few days and it should popup somewhere.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
I have been thinking, would it be possible/useful for us to file complaints against the content creators on Patreon? Assemble a list of what each individual is locking behind a paywall and send it over to EA or a SimGuru?
They would tell you straight out, they dont approve, but its not worth the hassle trying to stop it.
theyve pretty much already said it in the sims forums in not so many words.

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
Has anyone had any luck finding the cracked version of the latest patch v1.41.38.1020? I've been looking all day for this cracked update.
ZLOrigin may already have this version, but the guy that cracks ts4 has not done it yet. Probably will do it once the stuff pack comes out.

WW usually has backwards compatibility, but MCCC not so much. So make note of the last version of MCCC that works for your version and stick to it until the crack comes out.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Heads up! Latest Sims 4 patch comes with issues.

If you edit apartments anything on the counters will be lost and chairs will disappear. Also group goals for parties are still broken.

Reactions: RobinF

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
If you want CC clothing thats under pay wall try Emma's simposium

I am going to stop supporting Turbodriver and Deaderpool after this month as someone else already is doing that.
What would you like to see replace it?

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
I would like to know if there's any mod Emma shares that should be in the mega folder (in case the site is occasionally put down)

Reactions: annie.oakely

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Well, to be fair the dude only costs 3 and doesn't have golden, platinum & superduper 10/15$ tiers, he also produces a lot. Though I agree he's generally in the lower end of the spectrum as quality, in fact next month I'll drop him :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes