Mod - Others - The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

1. 5.00 star(s)

abimin11

the anons in this thread and their wonderful contributions have given my mod folder lots of life, I'm very grateful to all of them, a shame it was closed as I would have liked to thank them in a post :(
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Tennisbal

This thread always had issues with people just posting rather than using google, reading the first page or even the page they were posting on.

However, ever since the thread got hijacked by people solely interested in CC the amount of white noise this thread generates increased exponentially. Having to trawl through dozens of pages of begging, drama, entitlement and other inane nonsense seems hardly worth it to find the actual mod stuff still being posted.

The thread has also become antagonistic towards mod creators in a way that's honestly kind of uncomfortable.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2065271

Yeah yall are great even if half of ya aren't midgets!
    Modding is supposed to be open source & fun and done in that spirit and this forum brings that back into perspective. Everything I make I decided to share here first. Might even share ONLY here. But anything I make is free for anyone to spread about and use. If the rest of the community was like that we would be exploring other planets by now and have a colony on Mars! I seriously wanna meet a three breasted hooker
  4. 5.00 star(s)

javelin 93

Great thread. Best source for info and updates on practically all essential mods.
    I always check this thread 1st,before beginning another playthrough .I'm trying to extend this review to 200 characters when the 1st line is really all that was needed to to explain why I rated this thread 5 stars,
    go figure.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Cuckoo Kitty

Sharing is caring and that is what they do here, great thread, great information, very informative. There are always fresh resources for obtaining content, The Mega folder, the rebels chat and the new yiff party directory. There is something for everyone.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Conklingc

I haven't used this yet, but have Sims 4 and it's nice to know if I decide to play it again there is a place available to find the mods together without searching dozens of sites and guessing what might be compatible.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

barbaraluv26

Very informative thread. Get all of my sims 4 updates and downloads from this thread and down with patreon. Save me $40 from my past subscriptions to many of the patreons I used to support. Would recommend to anyone trying to save money but also want to get the best sims 4 experience, please stay and engage with people who think the same.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

rev22x20

I love this entire forum. I love every single person that goes out of their way to use their hard earned money to buy stuff on patreon and then gift it to us all. People will say that "these people are rude" and "we can't even ask for help" but if you read the instructions properly and follow the rules, everything goes smoothly and people WILL help you, if they can.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Azoresman

Best place in the WEB
    Made it my homepage a year ago and don't regret it.
    Friendly people, almost like a family.
    Precious mod information "real time" and more than that, the opportunity to try them in early stages.
    Big Thanks to everyone that contributes to this thread:
    I'll keep doing what I can to help the needy, and make use of the mods, testing them and giving feedback .
  10. 5.00 star(s)

MissCee

Friendliness, helpfulness, efficiency, courtesy...not enough adjectives to properly express usefulness of this thread. Discovered during google search for up-to-date TS4 game information but actually found more on this F95Zone thread. Noticed moderators and members equally willing to respond to a query, explain, and follow thru if person is problem solving, not tech savy, or hindered by translation difficulty. Anyone is able to freely ask for assistance related to The Sims 4 without ridicule. Became registered member same day I found info and more on K. Leoric's The Sims4 Mod Collection [v44]. ***** 5 Stars+ for the atmosphere of this thread.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

AsnSen

Haven't modded the Sims 4 before, however the included files provide a more better experience that I find more intriguing. I personally like the cartoony, default Sims 4 art style and but a more realistic feel and look is good too. Much thanks to all who were included. 5/5
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Lucian Rising

This site is a true gem for the sims4 community, the people here are friendly and always willing to help . Paywalls have always been a menace to the Sims community since the beginning. Special thanks to K.Leoric for this thread and of course FinFin for the exceptional job coordinating leaks.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

DrunkDragon

The CC for Sims 4 gives so many more options, than just the raw game in it self. Wicked Whims adds the sexual element and the community here is very helpful in finding and sharing CC locked behind paywalls.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Darth Keadus

K.Leoric and FinFin and all Leakers make this one awesome spot . I LOVE THIS THREAD keep up the awesome work. Great friends and nice mixture of cultors that make this the first stop when looking for Sims 4 cc and advice
  15. 5.00 star(s)

sparrow_rose

This has been one of the most useful places for Sims 4 that I've ever come across hands down. As a result, I find myself coming here almost daily. I've even noticed a kind of ask and you shall receive kind of thing going on so people here are pretty nice, too. I'm not really sure what else to say other than to all the helpful posters, thank you very much! ^-^
  16. 5.00 star(s)

it_wasnt_me

best sims 4 thread on f95! very happy to contribute and help, and i'm especially grateful to leakers and those who are responsible for keeping this thing going and getting next to nothing in return. i definitely recommend this thread to any new or old sim players who need help and direction in making their game more exciting
  17. 5.00 star(s)

UYScutti23

I don't understand why it doesn't have 5 stars. I discovered the true Sims 4 Modding universe through this topic, this, and fantastic people, which makes this topic and everything associated, one of the best videogame community i've ever seen. :)
  18. 5.00 star(s)

im.mortal

As an old player, I’m surprised that I haven’t come across this thread earlier (wish I had). It’s one of the most thoroughly curated and complete collections with helpful community.
    Thank you for this!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Nihilust

An ESSENTIAL thread for Sims 4; an excellent community spirit contributing to a constantly updating archive of the latest versions of mods & animations. You could easily spend many hours & simoleons tracking down half of what's available here.
    13/10, would rate again.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Cyberjacky

It would be much more helpful if you could manage a proper mod folder (without conflicts) which is easy to use such as, just copy to mod folder or auto extract to mod folder stuff like that. And there is no need for old version mod, but still, if you wanna keep them why not keep them in a totally separate directory named old mods instead of keeping them in all of the mods folders.