Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
If doesn´t work with privacy => none and Exibitionism Diff => Lowest, maybe need to reset the game and mod.
KnaveofGrave made a comment on how to, responding to ZombieAngel.
Sorry couldn´t be of more help.
its okay thank you for the reply, i will definitely give that a try. Another question regarding the exhb diff. It is set here to 1 when you say the lowest does it mean 0 instead then?

Jackal53

Aug 28, 2016
hey thanks for the reply, i've changed the privacy setting to none first and then to standard but the notification still keeps popping up and i noticed ever since i update to the latest version of the mod, sims around town stops asking for wohoo probably because of this privacy thing, im not sure
I've been having these issues too with this version of KinkyWorld, and I'm starting to think the only thing for it is to use an older version. Can someone suggest a good version recently so I don't have to tinker too long with it?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hey All... :)
Since the update to 396 my sims wont woohoo or nothing... what should i do?
Make your active sim go masturbate in room and ask sim you want to fuck join or move them to same room.
Or put up "hole in wall" or fuck them in sleep with high friendship.
Or if that sim goes solo in a room join.
"Call girl" and whore still work.
Nudist venue may work as well.
Dildos are useful as well.

Basically you can no long click on a sims and do "duo" sex. Only indirect or scripted sex is available.

simmysim

Jul 15, 2017
The latest version keeps sending me notifications saying they cant have sex because someone is a round even when they have no desire to, after all privacy is disabled. I hope this bug is fixed fast.

Reactions: ryanmcain1180

ZombieAnGeL

Apr 14, 2018
Make your active sim go masturbate in room and ask sim you want to fuck join or move them to same room.
Or put up "hole in wall" or fuck them in sleep with high friendship.
Or if that sim goes solo in a room join.
"Call girl" and whore still work.
Nudist venue may work as well.
Dildos are useful as well.

Basically you can no long click on a sims and do "duo" sex. Only indirect or scripted sex is available.

i went back to 395.. it works now... But Thank you.. :)

Reactions: simmysim

justinwang3388

Jan 20, 2019
I just got here from loverslab which has an outdated version of this mod that was last updated last year (i have the loverslab version of this mod). How different are the loverslab version and the version on this website? in addition, if i download this version, would i need to delete the one from loverslab?

rupertdoopert

Jan 20, 2019
Hey folks! Anyone has the patreon exclusive anims for K69?

On another note, if anyone is a bit experienced in animating: It's supposedly not that hard to convert Sims 4 anims to Sims 3, just a few differences in the skeletons. I'm not an animator, but if someone could look into it I'd appreciate it.
Some of us prefer S3, but sadly we no longer have too many new animations, so it'd be quite useful if we could convert Sims 4 anims to Sims 3.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
I just got here from loverslab which has an outdated version of this mod that was last updated last year (i have the loverslab version of this mod). How different are the loverslab version and the version on this website? in addition, if i download this version, would i need to delete the one from loverslab?
this is the latest build of kw ..yes replace all old files with new ones...

Hey folks! Anyone has the patreon exclusive anims for K69?

On another note, if anyone is a bit experienced in animating: It's supposedly not that hard to convert Sims 4 anims to Sims 3, just a few differences in the skeletons. I'm not an animator, but if someone could look into it I'd appreciate it.
Some of us prefer S3, but sadly we no longer have too many new animations, so it'd be quite useful if we could convert Sims 4 anims to Sims 3.
the latest k69 and all other animations to kw are in this thread

Reactions: rupertdoopert

justinwang3388

Jan 20, 2019
how different are the two versions/what are the differences and how do i replace the old version with the new? do i delete the files from the file folder or do i have to go in game and uninstall kinky world there first

GodlessFox

Aug 23, 2018
If there are any modders here can you please make a first person mod? It would make game look way more immersive especially when it comes to kinky actions.

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
lol, if you've been to lover's lab, you'll see a couple of my posts.

First, I fixed analusts' html file from all his problems and uploaded it. Instead some little kid decided out of nowhere to lie about it, saying it was broken and then started mocking me. When I decided to defend myself, the mods flagged me.

Then I flagged this kid's abusive posts, and the mods decided to ban me instead. What a joke! That forum is just a bunch of thugs backing each other up.

I just recently uploaded an impossible to find kiwi animation file for KW world. You can still find it there:

I've done nothing but upload 2 files for the people, one impossible to find, one that i modified and fixed. And they ban me?

I'm actually working on other animation conversions from the AM to KW. Now, I'm not going to upload them. I thought about uploading it here b/c you guys seem cool. But then someone from there might just steal it.

So screw it. I'll just enjoy these files myself.

You can thank the hostile staff at lover's lab when you get a chance for me.

Tootles! and thanks, I like you guys. Sorry I can't help you.

GodlessFox

Aug 23, 2018
lol, if you've been to lover's lab, you'll see a couple of my posts.

First, I fixed analusts' html file from all his problems and uploaded it. Instead some little kid decided out of nowhere to lie about it, saying it was broken and then started mocking me. When I decided to defend myself, the mods flagged me.

Then I flagged this kid's abusive posts, and the mods decided to ban me instead. What a joke! That forum is just a bunch of thugs backing each other up.

I just recently uploaded an impossible to find kiwi animation file for KW world. You can still find it there:

I've done nothing but upload 2 files for the people, one impossible to find, one that i modified and fixed. And they ban me?

I'm actually working on other animation conversions from the AM to KW. Now, I'm not going to upload them. I thought about uploading it here b/c you guys seem cool. But then someone from there might just steal it.

So screw it. I'll just enjoy these files myself.

You can thank the hostile staff at lover's lab when you get a chance for me.

Tootles! and thanks, I like you guys. Sorry I can't help you.
Dude you're the man! Especially thanks for uploading more animations.